Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41870 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:00:29 PM

Really nice to see that playkey has already the support of big compagny on video game. Playkey will become a huge platform for gamers, it’s good partnership for big video game editor. I’m impatient to try playkey as a gamer !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:16:11 PM

Playkey is working with recognizable gaming corporations such as Ubisoft, Bethesda, Capcom, Sega, Codemasters and Plug In Digital to smooth out the transition process of running game sessions on their services, as well as continuing support for multiplayer elements and cloud saves.

hm.. its means, hat they already have parthnership with all this company? Or only planning working with them?
This is the most gigants in gaming industry...  Shocked

Playkey has partnerships with all major publishers. They support us and agreed on using their games in the service. Playkey expands gaming user base - win-win for all.

These partnerships are amazing for Playkey! Are they just here to advice you or will they also invest money in your project? If this is the case I could imagine there won't be much tokens left for us small investors?
Not to play the devil's advocate but how can we verify this partnership cos I can't find anything on twitter or Facebook.  Embarrassed sorry that's where I get my news. yes am ashamed:) Anyway, this will be a good investment, if this info is verifiable. Nothing against the playkey team but I been feed so much bs in the crypto space that I have proudly turned into Judas. I need to be able to verify things before believing and shilling it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

Playkey is working with recognizable gaming corporations such as Ubisoft, Bethesda, Capcom, Sega, Codemasters and Plug In Digital to smooth out the transition process of running game sessions on their services, as well as continuing support for multiplayer elements and cloud saves.

hm.. its means, hat they already have parthnership with all this company? Or only planning working with them?

Playkey has partnerships with all major publishers. They support us and agreed on using their games in the service. Playkey expands gaming user base - win-win for all.

These partnerships are amazing for Playkey! Are they just here to advice you or will they also invest money in your project? If this is the case I could imagine there won't be much tokens left for us small investors?
Not to play the devil's advocate but how can we verify this partnership cos I can't find anything on twitter or Facebook.  Embarrassed sorry that's where I get my news. yes am ashamed:) Anyway, this will be a good investment, if this info is verifiable. Nothing against the playkey team but I been feed so much bs in the crypto space that I have proudly turned into Judas. I need to be able to verify things before believing and shilling it.
Don't be so apologetic and don't be ashamed, nothing they've said can be verified, you're not alone.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:24:57 PM

Really nice to see that playkey has already the support of big compagny on video game. Playkey will become a huge platform for gamers, it’s good partnership for big video game editor. I’m impatient to try playkey as a gamer !

I also believe Playkey will be a very important platform for all gamers.
The idea is just awesome and the technology is sounds sooo great.

Cant wait to play these games with playkey! I'm already very excited about this.
Great work you guys are doing here! Keep it up
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:32:59 PM

My dream is that someday you will be able to play on PC games from consoles. Imagine that you can play exclusive title for PS5 at you office PC  Cheesy

That's a nice idea, however the gaming pc's evolve much faster so maybe in the future it would be better to be able to play pc games on console? Or even vice versa? It might be that playkey will provide this service Smiley
It will all depend on the latency, with 5G coming in the the near future the latency will no longer be a problem.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:33:19 PM

How will mining work as this is an ERC20 token if I'm not mistaken?

PKT is ERC20 token, you are right. Mining in Playkey is a little bit different: instead of calculating hash, miner shares his powerful computers, servers with gamers and receive PKT as a payment.

don't you think Ethereum smart contracts is too slow for a game mechanics ?

Playkey will temporary use offchain solution to speed up transactions inside the blockchain. PKT is only for payment between users and service providers, and doesn't affect gaming experience at all.

How users will can buy this tokens? May they buy tokens for fiat on your platform?
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

Don't be so apologetic and don't be ashamed, nothing they've said can be verified, you're not alone.

I also couldn't find a verification of the partnerships, but something I found was that ICOrating has listed the project as Low Risk, which does help give some confidence in the ICO.
http://icorating.com/project/507/Playkey

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:33:44 PM

So i'm glancing the whitepaper. Do i understand it correctly that 'miners' will be providing the processing power for the gamers using the Playkey service?
falmeida

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:44:02 PM

the whitepaper looks very interesting and promising, the miners part look very atractive in ROI
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:44:14 PM

So i'm glancing the whitepaper. Do i understand it correctly that 'miners' will be providing the processing power for the gamers using the Playkey service?

As quoted above ... Playkey will use the temporary offchain solution to speed up transactions within the block chain. The PKT is only for payment between users and service providers, and does not affect the gaming experience. This means that the miners will be sufficient for initial allocation of the players and will in the future work with a kind of reserve for the players.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:49:49 PM

nice ico project, sounds interesting so far Smiley time to read the whitepaper and bombard this thread with questions >< hrrrr
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:12:15 PM

Nice project, I will follow this.

I am currently every time disappointed to not be able to play the newest or newer games, and if I can, just in horrible resolution without good textures etc. As I am not into daily gaming currently because of lack of time, I also don't want to buy myself a new pc just for this. So maybe Playkey could be the missing link for this problem Cheesy

Before I dig deeper into the project, can you tell me what internet connection is needed to be able to play games from your cloud service?

Starting from 5mbs, recommended 15mbs

Wow, thats not much in the current time. With 15mbs I would be able to play smothly with high frame rates in a high resolution, or would it be needed to go even higher for high end graphics?

30+ for stable 1080p 60 FPS. There will be 4K after the ICO, but it would require 100mbs+ connection. The team will work to decrease that requirement and followed with the development of high-speed broadband connections 4K will be available for many users.

If it's possible to bring this stiill a bit down, that would be great. 100mbs+ is still a lot and really expensive. But 30+ is already well established, beside of course rural areas. Anyways it's good to see that your service is already running.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:01:23 PM

Nice project, I will follow this.

I am currently every time disappointed to not be able to play the newest or newer games, and if I can, just in horrible resolution without good textures etc. As I am not into daily gaming currently because of lack of time, I also don't want to buy myself a new pc just for this. So maybe Playkey could be the missing link for this problem Cheesy

Before I dig deeper into the project, can you tell me what internet connection is needed to be able to play games from your cloud service?

Starting from 5mbs, recommended 15mbs

Wow, thats not much in the current time. With 15mbs I would be able to play smothly with high frame rates in a high resolution, or would it be needed to go even higher for high end graphics?

30+ for stable 1080p 60 FPS. There will be 4K after the ICO, but it would require 100mbs+ connection. The team will work to decrease that requirement and followed with the development of high-speed broadband connections 4K will be available for many users.

If it's possible to bring this stiill a bit down, that would be great. 100mbs+ is still a lot and really expensive. But 30+ is already well established, beside of course rural areas. Anyways it's good to see that your service is already running.
So this project is like game center in online version right? and the gamer will choose their own miner (host)?
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:23:25 PM

Partnership with Ubisoft, Electronic Arts? This is true?  Shocked
Where we can read the confirmation this? Does Ubisoft have this info on their site?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:10:04 AM

They still dont have partnership, as I understand. This partnership still in processing. Right?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:19:21 AM

Where we can read the confirmation this? Does Ubisoft have this info on their site?
I dont any further information , but there is a statement about this on their linked in.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/playkey

And an article who tells about this.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/21/playkey-raises-2-8m-to-fund-its-us-expansion/ (already posted on a few pages before)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:12:59 AM

I dont any further information , but there is a statement about this on their linked in.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/playkey

And an article who tells about this.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/21/playkey-raises-2-8m-to-fund-its-us-expansion/ (already posted on a few pages before)

i've read it and its good perform

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:46:25 AM

Could you please shed a light on the mining process? I have a few spare pc with decent config.
Do, I need to download something?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:24:38 AM

playkey.net site its your site? Seems like a big site.. Most traffic from Russia
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:27:36 AM

They still dont have partnership, as I understand. This partnership still in processing. Right?

not really, they have a streaming site already playkey.net, where you can already stream games from those companies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: