Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313904 times)
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:55:46 PM

I'm a little confused about the dates. I just found out that registered users until yesterday were having a 20% bonus:

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/early-supporter-reward-e9a862208b7f - but I missed that!

I think, especially on Twitter, there are too many information: maybe it's better less tweet with more clear info?

the ICO was open for early investors with a big bonus. not sure I like it, but it's their decision.

Well, it allows whales to invest earlier so that fishies can invest without issues and knowing about the whale backup. Good for big-aimed projects like this one.

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:02:37 PM

At first I thought the team was quite young, but after I saw the numbers of person involved and their previous work on LinkedIn.

Seems like they have quite a professional team !
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:08:48 PM

To keen for Utrust at the moment
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:14:25 PM

In my opinion the best thing would be to have the protection built-in to the system at a reasonable fee. Presenting the user a choice for buyer protection will add another hurdle to the order process ("Do I want buyer protection? This is taking way too long, I just want to pay.") and it plants a negative thought in the buyer's mind ("So you're saying I could be scammed?")

I understood from WP that the payed amount will be held in escrow for up to several days, depending on the previous performance of the seller. Isn't that a kind of protection for the buyer?

You are right. In fact escrow protects both parties. The seller is assured that the money is available and the buyer is ensured the seller won't get the money without sending the product. But with cryptocurrencies the seller already had the advantage of guaranteed payment, so that point is moot.

Now I wonder why PayPal didn't offer an escrow service, that would have saved sellers a lot of pain and money. There's escrow.com that accepts PayPal as payment, meaning it's technically and legally possible.

The biggest issue I have with escrow.com is their fees. I get that they have to make money, but something like UTRUST can severely cut down on the costs of using an escrow service.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:25:31 PM

That's of course true, but I think people should have the option to choose themself if they want to pay more for protection or not. You also don't want to get an insurence by force, don't you? Of course something can happen, so they always can choose to go the saver way. But for example if you work with someone where you already bought a lot of stuff and who you trust, maybe there is no need to pay the extra fee.

Thanks for explaining. The difference between business and Friends&Family payments was never clear to me. I still think that choice should be removed. Search on the net and look how many confusion it causes, how many trusted the other party and got scammed.

Safe payments for all parties involved at a low fee, that would be the best solution. If you want to send money to a relative without protection, there are other ways.
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:28:25 PM

looks good!We need more information about your team as so a big project need a professional development.

https://utrust.io/team

Don't Erc tokens need some gas to move it? Utrust is using ethereum blockchain so there should be some fee for transactions?

Still clarifying but I assume this will still need to be charged to the transaction (i.e. the buyer).
ufeejingp

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:45:10 PM

At first I thought the team was quite young, but after I saw the numbers of person involved and their previous work on LinkedIn.

If they are not a professional team, how to make many investors buy all token from pre-sale in one day? Grin
They need prove their project is best place to invest, therefore I do not feel surprised after pre-sale raised hardcap very fast like that.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:48:31 PM

That's of course true, but I think people should have the option to choose themself if they want to pay more for protection or not. You also don't want to get an insurence by force, don't you? Of course something can happen, so they always can choose to go the saver way. But for example if you work with someone where you already bought a lot of stuff and who you trust, maybe there is no need to pay the extra fee.

Thanks for explaining. The difference between business and Friends&Family payments was never clear to me. I still think that choice should be removed. Search on the net and look how many confusion it causes, how many trusted the other party and got scammed.

Safe payments for all parties involved at a low fee, that would be the best solution. If you want to send money to a relative without protection, there are other ways.

Sure, there are other ways. But Paypal is well established and easy to use in my opinion. But it lags some feature which I think UTrust can solve. Of course you can't have all features in one product.

In my opinion the choice of paying fees or not for Paypal is not a bad one. If someone don't know the seller or whoevery, fees and with this the protection is very useful, but my mainproblem for this is that the seller have to pay them. Instead they should be charged from the buyer. Well at least in this special case. Smiley

Anyways I am looking forward to the detailed fee exposure the devs wanted to give out.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:09:20 PM

So only 1% fee, which is a lot lower than paypal and others.
Instantanious conversion to fiat for the merchants !
And burning tokens everytime ..
Wow this is something i'd like to install at some business i know.
Is there a early adopter system ?

so the 1% fee is converted into utrust tokens and burned - and that increases the worth of the existing tokens am i right?
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:11:51 PM

When will ico start? Me and some of my friends wanted to join for that time. If it is in early October I will collect the rest of the money to join in this project. I got some good news from some of my friends to join for this Utrust ico. Good luck

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:15:53 PM

If they are not a professional team, how to make many investors buy all token from pre-sale in one day? Grin
They need prove their project is best place to invest, therefore I do not feel surprised after pre-sale raised hardcap very fast like that.
Well, yes, from which team depends on whether investors invest or not. it looks like it's all right here
Let's see how they will develop further
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:17:30 PM

so the 1% fee is converted into utrust tokens and burned - and that increases the worth of the existing tokens am i right?

No not the whole 1% fee is converted, only a fraction of the transactional fee is used to buy UTrust tokens back.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:19:23 PM

When will ico start? Me and some of my friends wanted to join for that time. If it is in early October I will collect the rest of the money to join in this project. I got some good news from some of my friends to join for this Utrust ico. Good luck
I also hope that this ICO starts soon. I think I will invest at least 1 eth in this project. I think there is a lot of interest into this so we need only the devs to do a good job.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:44:33 PM

Own token is ERC20, right? How come that it doesn't charge fees? Are they paid by UTRUST itself? If no, enlight me please

Yes, it's an ERC-20 token. What do you mean by no fees - when making a purchase with UTRUST tokens?

Don't Erc tokens need some gas to move it? Utrust is using ethereum blockchain so there should be some fee for transactions?
Every ERC-20 token needs gas to move it. It's the specification of Ethereum blockchain and it can't be avoided so UTRUST will also need some eth to transfer it
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:48:26 PM

No not the whole 1% fee is converted, only a fraction of the transactional fee is used to buy UTrust tokens back.
Their platform has to get income from somewhere and it wouldnt be logical to burn all 1%.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:04:14 PM

Just found out about this project and looks very great!
Doing all online payments with crytocurrencies is the future Smiley, UTRUST can make this all happen!

Will be digging into this project!
Keep it up
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

i think utrust in very interested and reputed project. this project will be more popular and useful. i saw website and read whitepaper. really fantastic. i liked. i will be part of this project.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:06:54 PM

In my opinion the choice of paying fees or not for Paypal is not a bad one. If someone don't know the seller or whoevery, fees and with this the protection is very useful, but my mainproblem for this is that the seller have to pay them. Instead they should be charged from the buyer. Well at least in this special case. Smiley

Why not split the fee? From a neutral point of view, both the buyer and the seller cannot be trusted. The seller is exposed to the risk of chargeback and unreasonable refunds, and the buyer is risking that the seller doesn't ship the product or a faulty one.

With Utrust both are at least partially solved: the money cannot be charged back and the money is held in escrow, giving the buyer time to inspect the products.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:11:07 PM

ok please help me a little more to understand the whole process...
after the ico ther is a number u utrust tokens lets call this number "x" so if at a transaktion the sum "y" is converted into utrust tokens means that then there is a total of "x+y" in utrust tokens. then "y" is burned. okay then there is "x" like before. how does this increases the value of the tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: