Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:23:35 AM

The beginning of October, there will be good ICOs starting. However, i am pretty sure Utrust will get enough attention. Cheesy
i think postponing of the ICO was a good decision, because market sentiment is slowly getting more and more bullish.

Definitely! woke up to a smile. Hadn't felt that way in a few days Grin

are we to understand that your other investments are doing well? Smiley you can take that money in put it in utrust Wink

Absolutely, you won't regret it if you put your capital investment into Utrust as well. Though, Utrust competitors had their name already in the business industry.

Luckily for me, i know that my best intent is the least of your concern. So, NO! am not going to put all my investment into Utrust cos you said so. And neither should anybody who haven't researched the idea and deemed it a worthy investment to pursue.

as coins increased the last days i needed to find ways to get my money out - utrust would be great by now for me

Yes Utrust will be good if you already did a diligent research and determined that it's an ideal investment for you. Not b/c some BCTtalk user with ulterior motives is telling you to invest.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:28:19 AM

Do you have an agreement with large investors? I do not want to shovel the whole branch. Thank you in advance.

We have a marketing strategy which for obvious reasons we will not announce just yet, but we have a pretty good feel of how to attack the market and quickly incentivize merchants and users.

Great to hear this. Very curious about the marketing strategy Smiley
Thanks a lot for answering some of the questions above. Great work team.

Really like this project! Keep this up.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:39:19 AM

Do you have an agreement with large investors? I do not want to shovel the whole branch. Thank you in advance.

We have a marketing strategy which for obvious reasons we will not announce just yet, but we have a pretty good feel of how to attack the market and quickly incentivize merchants and users.

The only strategy is whatever that fosters relationship btw the online businesses and Utrust. Adoption of the platform by several institutions is the only way to succeed.
anyway, my interest is piqued on how you plan on convincing this merchants to route their customer's payment info thru the platform.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:47:01 AM

The communication is really nice handled so I'm not affraid about the marketing. I think the team is very solid and have great argument to attack the market and disrupt the online payment industry. UTRUST will become a big platform in the future.
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:56:05 AM

The communication is really nice handled so I'm not affraid about the marketing. I think the team is very solid and have great argument to attack the market and disrupt the online payment industry. UTRUST will become a big platform in the future.

Thank you!

It's really important to us to not only listen to the community, but also interact with you on a constant basis. This is what I'm here for!
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:02:21 AM

thanks for the info Smiley

what are the obvious reasons if i may ask and i am curious about your attack strategy, as well.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:29:15 AM

The beginning of October, there will be good ICOs starting. However, i am pretty sure Utrust will get enough attention. Cheesy
i think postponing of the ICO was a good decision, because market sentiment is slowly getting more and more bullish.

are we to understand that your other investments are doing well? Smiley you can take that money in put it in utrust Wink

Absolutely, you won't regret it if you put your capital investment into Utrust as well. Though, Utrust competitors had their name already in the business industry.

Luckily for me, i know that my best intent is the least of your concern. So, NO! am not going to put all my investment into Utrust cos you said so. And neither should anybody who haven't researched the idea and deemed it a worthy investment to pursue.

as coins increased the last days i needed to find ways to get my money out - utrust would be great by now for me

Yes Utrust will be good if you already did a diligent research and determined that it's an ideal investment for you. Not b/c some BCTtalk user with ulterior motives is telling you to invest.

Everyone who makes investmens solely because of a comment on BTCtalk will soon have nothing left to invest. A minimum of work for research like reading the whitepaper, checking the background of the team and a comparision to potential competitiors should be done by everyone who plans to invest in an ICO.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

thanks for the info Smiley

what are the obvious reasons if i may ask and i am curious about your attack strategy, as well.
Don't wait for to disclose all the secrets, as we see UTRUST well developed and gaining popularity, marketing strategy - it's important to know at what time to report the necessary information, so be patient
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:49:06 AM

dev, I think if there is a delay ICON, the rewards will be added normally. as did other projects (aventus, and spectiv)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

Everyone who makes investmens solely because of a comment on BTCtalk will soon have nothing left to invest. A minimum of work for research like reading the whitepaper, checking the background of the team and a comparision to potential competitiors should be done by everyone who plans to invest in an ICO.

Everyone must be responsible for their own investment . One must check all the background of everybody who's connected in this ICO project and check the whitepaper including all the information and what it can do. We must really be always responsible at everything we do and always check before you invest. Dont be influenced by everyone whos praising this project we got different opinions so think wise , invest wise and get profit high !
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:18:22 AM

i always choos wisely - at least i think so. many projects get hyped for nearly no reason. i will look how the project goes on and hope they do well because i like the whole idea. im hesetating a little at the moment
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:22:55 AM

I seen in whitepaper:
Multiple crypto currencies accepted

Can you give list of this crypto currencies? Which include?

I think this is not yet mention by UTRUST. But for sure the top crypto will be on the list.
I think it would be some of the popular coins.
No need to worry about this, im pretty sure that this will increase as demand grows.
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:25:36 AM

As far as I know there will be an announcement regarding new partnerships in the next days. Let's wait and see.

BTC IS KING!
ICOCloud

Activity: 294

BitCoin is the Future!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:55:43 AM

UTRUST, the future of online payments, aim to build the payment API for marketplace integration.

BitCoin is the Future!
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:56:01 AM

That's good to know.

I'm eager to see this strategy in action, since it will be what will give the value to the project.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:56:30 AM

Utrust will support some specific cryptocurrencies or all of them will work?

by their roadmap: Multiple cryptocurrencies. But I cant find which ones. Only this: (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash Monero and others)
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:18:28 PM

It is all right, mate. The ICO-proper is still unscheduled. Utrust.io indicates that the ICO schedule will be announced in the first week of October. We are barely a week left before October hits. Pre-ICO has always been a good indication as to how the ICO proper will fare out. So you better be quick and regularly check the UTRUST website for updates.

Pre-ICO's are usually for big investors.
Small investors like me usually have to wait until the crowdsale.

Some projects are very succesfull without doing a pre-ico. I sometime doesnt see why you need to do a pre-ico.
Some ICO's raise a lot during the Pre-ICO and almost nothing during the ICO :s

Actually, you already answered your own question which is Why they need to do Pre-ICO. It is because their target was to get big investors. That's the purpose of it dude.

Yes, you need a good head start to bring more. If you don't do so, then you won't get momentum and it can make you fail.

It's more secure this way.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:19:52 PM

With the help of online payment platform (UTRUST) service we can reduce fee costs and save time.
Just staying at home at your own convenience with just a click in front of computer or mobile phones transactions were made easier.
Utrust also more secure then paypal and bitpay and less fees. Utrust software will be more reliable for mobile users and website users. there is secure protection is solid.

Yes it is more secure than paypal because they wanted to be the best over paypal. Utrust will be more efficient than paypal.

Paypal is not yet accepting cryptocurrency but I've heard that they will these following days. Well I believe UTRUST willl top paypal, because paypal is just beginning on its journey on accepting crypto in their platform.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:48:59 PM

It is all right, mate. The ICO-proper is still unscheduled. Utrust.io indicates that the ICO schedule will be announced in the first week of October. We are barely a week left before October hits. Pre-ICO has always been a good indication as to how the ICO proper will fare out. So you better be quick and regularly check the UTRUST website for updates.

Pre-ICO's are usually for big investors.
Small investors like me usually have to wait until the crowdsale.

Some projects are very succesfull without doing a pre-ico. I sometime doesnt see why you need to do a pre-ico.
Some ICO's raise a lot during the Pre-ICO and almost nothing during the ICO :s

Actually, you already answered your own question which is Why they need to do Pre-ICO. It is because their target was to get big investors. That's the purpose of it dude.

It is not always the case with pre-ICOs. Majority of the pre-ICOs are open to the public. A few ones are open to selected individual investors only. Others have whitelist for their pre-ICOs wherein investors need to register to the whitelist in a limited period of time for them to be able to join the pre-ICO and avail of the big bonuses. Other ICOs' whitelists are based on investors that are selected by the project itself and invited. 

In any case, most pre-ICOs are for the early birds, investors that trust the project more than others.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:56:13 PM

With the help of online payment platform (UTRUST) service we can reduce fee costs and save time.
Just staying at home at your own convenience with just a click in front of computer or mobile phones transactions were made easier.
Utrust also more secure then paypal and bitpay and less fees. Utrust software will be more reliable for mobile users and website users. there is secure protection is solid.

Yes it is more secure than paypal because they wanted to be the best over paypal. Utrust will be more efficient than paypal.

Paypal is not yet accepting cryptocurrency but I've heard that they will these following days. Well I believe UTRUST willl top paypal, because paypal is just beginning on its journey on accepting crypto in their platform.

For paypal it is not that easy to adapt cryptocurrency. Besides that, I don't believe they will do such a thing in the short term. They don't have any background in this area and probably need millions of thing to make it ready. It's way easier for utrust because they are already starting on the blockchain.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: