Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:12:55 PM

wow, look at this rating, 4.6 worthy appraisal

https://icobench.com/ico/utrust

Nice! And well deserved!

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:40:24 PM

wow, look at this rating, 4.6 worthy appraisal

https://icobench.com/ico/utrust

Nice! And well deserved!

guys i am telling you, UTRUST project is very good. don't under estimate UTRUST. this project is more then good others project those old running al ready in market. loss fees and more secure and reliable and mobile app etc.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:50:07 PM

I cant remeber Reading about dividends in the wp... Undecided

You are correct sir. They didn't mention the word dividend least when i searched it. And as far as i've read it, i can't see anything like that either.

Utrust don't give you dividends, they will raise the price or increase the value of utrust tokens by burning a percentage of the fees, which they ill convert to utrust tokens, so eventually the more people use the platform, the more utrust tokens are burnt, thus dropping the supply and increasing the value, but definitely they won't give you dividends.
Burning is very good thing for investors - it will boost price of tokens significantly, lower supply and you won't have any trouble with dividends (taxing, etc.)

yes, when you hold your token, it will be your devidends. so, UTRUST didn't pay any devidends.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:26:42 AM

You are correct sir. They didn't mention the word dividend least when i searched it. And as far as i've read it, i can't see anything like that either.

Utrust don't give you dividends, they will raise the price or increase the value of utrust tokens by burning a percentage of the fees, which they ill convert to utrust tokens, so eventually the more people use the platform, the more utrust tokens are burnt, thus dropping the supply and increasing the value, but definitely they won't give you dividends.
Burning is very good thing for investors - it will boost price of tokens significantly, lower supply and you won't have any trouble with dividends (taxing, etc.)

yes, when you hold your token, it will be your devidends. so, UTRUST didn't pay any devidends.
For me I dont see any ICO pay devidend. They just try to complete project. make more people use their platform. and make toke price go up
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:35:30 AM

The design is really promising and the appreciation of your token is certainly right. As it burns it takes you to the moon. Congratulations to the staff. I wish luck
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:21:39 AM

I correctly understood that if I keep tokens Utrust I'll get extra % ?
And what will be the fee for payment by other crypto-currencies?
As far as I know there won't be paid any dividends. Or am I wrong? A problem with coins paying dividends is that it is often very hard for them to get listed on bigger exchanges.
If im not mistaken, i heard that bittrex wouldnt accept any dividend coin/token.
But where did you get the information that if you keeping Utrust tokens you will get extra %?

As far as I know there won't be any dividends in UTRUST but don't quote me on that, so Bittrex is possible. There are many different exchanges which will be interested in listing this coin

It's not true. Neo is also a dividend coin and it's on Bittrex. They will do it if they see good money in it. Grin
vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:47:30 AM

Utrust will be a great coin to own. It has the chance to disrupt the online payment system along with Monetha. The market is big enough to support Utrust and Monetha.

heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:58:18 AM

Lots of token supply on offer, if not sold 100% all token sisahnya whether to burning? if you see see token him quite a lot, but hopefully his token sold all and can run out
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:22:07 AM

For me I dont see any ICO pay devidend. They just try to complete project. make more people use their platform. and make toke price go up

There were some ICOs that do pay dividends, Bankera, DIMCOIN, TenX, Centra, worldcore, and perhaps some others i don't know more, but definitely there are, utrust is not one of them,  it has another way for increasing teh value of the token, so holding or trading the ups and downs will get you money Cheesy.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:24:35 AM

fiat means USDT right? are we able to convert into actual fiat? i saw video that talking about after some year we do not needed to convert to fiat if cypto price stable. how many years are we expecting for that?

i heard something about regulating ICOs in the nearer future so the crypto course meight be more stable Huh
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:28:09 AM

Lots of token supply on offer, if not sold 100% all token sisahnya whether to burning? if you see see token him quite a lot, but hopefully his token sold all and can run out

there's not a lot of token to be burn though if not all the token we're sold.
Utrust has raise a lot of money in the pre-ico. And it will catch the attention of the whale investor.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:31:02 AM

Is this ICO over? You guys are touting "fluctuation protection" for your gateway payment. How are you going to do that without operating in fiat in large scale exclusively!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
pynetx

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:32:35 AM

Is this ICO over? You guys are touting "fluctuation protection" for your gateway payment. How are you going to do that without operating in fiat in large scale exclusively!

Presale and PreICO are over but Ico is yet to start and expect them to announce it in the first week of October.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:52:25 AM

Presale and PreICO are over but Ico is yet to start and expect them to announce it in the first week of October.

are there dicounts at the beginning of the ICO?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:16:29 AM

They didn't announce the beginning of the ico and any bonuses with it. Actually, most of us missed pre-sale and pre-ico so at beginning a little discount would be nice.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:21:17 AM

They didn't announce the beginning of the ico and any bonuses with it. Actually, most of us missed pre-sale and pre-ico so at beginning a little discount would be nice.

be ready guys for ICO. this opportunity will not come again. i also invest some money more in this project. u trust project is promising project. i think we will not get chance again after ICO.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:25:19 AM

Please fix your post, it still containing with some words which didn't translated yet.
I doubt if UTRUST token will not sold out when they starting the  ICO, this is the best after monetha currently
pynetx

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:35:38 AM

be ready guys for ICO. this opportunity will not come again. i also invest some money more in this project. u trust project is promising project. i think we will not get chance again after ICO.

Yeah, It seems the best way to transact online without worrying about selling our crypto first into FIAT.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:51:58 AM

prices can be updated continuously. for instance if the price of the token increases, then the price for a service decrease proportionally. I don't know if that's the way they'll do it, but it's one way.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:08:50 AM

There were some ICOs that do pay dividends, Bankera, DIMCOIN, TenX, Centra, worldcore, and perhaps some others i don't know more, but definitely there are, utrust is not one of them,  it has another way for increasing teh value of the token, so holding or trading the ups and downs will get you money Cheesy.

devidends from UTRUST is when you bought coin during ICO and you will get some bonus.
after that, hold and trade it when price is go up, that the second devidends.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: