Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:20:49 AM

I also think that UTRUST will raise a lot of money, maybe they will sold out all the token. A lot of people want to join Utrust and like the concept, I hope we Will have the possibility to have a little bonus, very nice when you want to hold your token. And its a pretty good when a project has the a lot of possibility like UTRUST.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:28:39 AM

I cant remeber Reading about dividends in the wp... Undecided

You are correct sir. They didn't mention the word dividend least when i searched it. And as far as i've read it, i can't see anything like that either.

Utrust don't give you dividends, they will raise the price or increase the value of utrust tokens by burning a percentage of the fees, which they ill convert to utrust tokens, so eventually the more people use the platform, the more utrust tokens are burnt, thus dropping the supply and increasing the value, but definitely they won't give you dividends.
Burning is very good thing for investors - it will boost price of tokens significantly, lower supply and you won't have any trouble with dividends (taxing, etc.)

yes, when you hold your token, it will be your devidends. so, UTRUST didn't pay any devidends.
For me I dont see any ICO pay devidend. They just try to complete project. make more people use their platform. and make toke price go up

There were some ICOs that do pay dividends, Bankera, DIMCOIN, TenX, Centra, worldcore, and perhaps some others i don't know more, but definitely there are, utrust is not one of them,  it has another way for increasing teh value of the token, so holding or trading the ups and downs will get you money Cheesy.

Would also be contra productive if they would give dividend to UTrust holder. They probably want that people use their tokens on the platform. If people would get dividend for it, they just would hodl and big investors would buy all the coins to get money from it. Also with such a small fee, they couldn't pay much, otherwise the company would not get enough to go on after the investments are used up.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:45:09 AM

I read white paper. In principle, there are many similar payment aggregators. Here it is simply based on crypto currency. As I continue to think, the reliability of this system is based solely on trust in it. Since there is freedom of choice, anyone can use these services, if he so wishes. Perhaps even there will be a large customer base. Or maybe not. Since all the advantages of crypto-currency are offset by centralization through the payment aggregator. In return, the security of transactions is offered.
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:45:41 AM

I cant remeber Reading about dividends in the wp... Undecided

You are correct sir. They didn't mention the word dividend least when i searched it. And as far as i've read it, i can't see anything like that either.

Utrust don't give you dividends, they will raise the price or increase the value of utrust tokens by burning a percentage of the fees, which they ill convert to utrust tokens, so eventually the more people use the platform, the more utrust tokens are burnt, thus dropping the supply and increasing the value, but definitely they won't give you dividends.
Burning is very good thing for investors - it will boost price of tokens significantly, lower supply and you won't have any trouble with dividends (taxing, etc.)

This. Divindends are for projects interested in keeping the maximum amount of tokens. UTRUST needs the tokens to be used so that they are burned. That's the best way to earn with UTRUST - holding your tokens until burning increases their value.

yes, when you hold your token, it will be your devidends. so, UTRUST didn't pay any devidends.
For me I dont see any ICO pay devidend. They just try to complete project. make more people use their platform. and make toke price go up

There were some ICOs that do pay dividends, Bankera, DIMCOIN, TenX, Centra, worldcore, and perhaps some others i don't know more, but definitely there are, utrust is not one of them,  it has another way for increasing teh value of the token, so holding or trading the ups and downs will get you money Cheesy.

Would also be contra productive if they would give dividend to UTrust holder. They probably want that people use their tokens on the platform. If people would get dividend for it, they just would hodl and big investors would buy all the coins to get money from it. Also with such a small fee, they couldn't pay much, otherwise the company would not get enough to go on after the investments are used up.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:50:59 AM

There is some healthy press and video material popping up around UTRUST, so I believe that this may be another one of those success story ICOS that have a good following and also an excellent service/product. I am confident that it will sell out quite fast, even in this bearish market and the China debacles looming over us. Nothing can stock blockchain development now and as a Chinese living abroad I embrace technological advancement as I am sure many of my Chinese countrymen will as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:02:26 AM

I still got a question regarding the 1% fee for the buyer and I am still not sure how the convertion of cryptocurrency to fiat works in detail.

If I understand correctly these 1% fee includes, besides a commission for UTrust, the fee that is necessary to convert from crypto to fiat on an exchange. So what happens if I buy something very cheap, maybe only worth $! or something like that and I want to pay with Bitcoin. In this case the 1 % of such a tiny amount won't be enough to convert it to fiat, right?

Isn't this a general problem as long as cryptos got transaction fees? UTrust always has to send the crypto currency from its Escrow to the exchange partner in order to get it converted. Who pays for these transactions? Because as I stated above I guess the 1% fee wont be enough to cover that.
ollivander7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:22:12 AM

Utrust will bring a disruptive innovation in the digital payments world Smiley
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:54:49 AM

I read white paper. In principle, there are many similar payment aggregators. Here it is simply based on crypto currency. As I continue to think, the reliability of this system is based solely on trust in it. Since there is freedom of choice, anyone can use these services, if he so wishes. Perhaps even there will be a large customer base. Or maybe not. Since all the advantages of crypto-currency are offset by centralization through the payment aggregator. In return, the security of transactions is offered.
agree with you, the security of transactions decentralization, low commission and early action are the main advantages this future platform besides they have a great team with experience which waiting for success
muvie

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:20:48 AM

What are the accepted currencies to contribute in the token sale? Only ETH or is it also possible to buy in with Bitcoin?
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:23:56 AM

What are the accepted currencies to contribute in the token sale? Only ETH or is it also possible to buy in with Bitcoin?

According to their whitepaper they accept both, ETH and Bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:24:18 AM

According to the whitepaper you can participate in the token sale with Ethereum and Bitcoin.

BTC IS KING!
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:15:46 AM

I still got a question regarding the 1% fee for the buyer and I am still not sure how the convertion of cryptocurrency to fiat works in detail.

If I understand correctly these 1% fee includes, besides a commission for UTrust, the fee that is necessary to convert from crypto to fiat on an exchange. So what happens if I buy something very cheap, maybe only worth $! or something like that and I want to pay with Bitcoin. In this case the 1 % of such a tiny amount won't be enough to convert it to fiat, right?

Isn't this a general problem as long as cryptos got transaction fees? UTrust always has to send the crypto currency from its Escrow to the exchange partner in order to get it converted. Who pays for these transactions? Because as I stated above I guess the 1% fee wont be enough to cover that.

Well that's an interesting question, but the 1% don't implement the normal transaction fees if I get the answer of the dev right.

But if you see it real, you still have more fees in addition to the 1% or? Buyer and seller need to deal also with transaction costs of the crypto, or do I see it wrong?
You would likely be correct. I will clarify this for you and post it here in the next update, but the network fee is probably still to be paid by the users themselves. Given that this will become cheaper and cheaper (IOTA is free, Litecoin will soon be too, etc), this should only add insignificant overhead.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:47:42 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 12:01:40 PM by Sozialtourist

Well that's an interesting question, but the 1% don't implement the normal transaction fees if I get the answer of the dev right.

But if you see it real, you still have more fees in addition to the 1% or? Buyer and seller need to deal also with transaction costs of the crypto, or do I see it wrong?
You would likely be correct. I will clarify this for you and post it here in the next update, but the network fee is probably still to be paid by the users themselves. Given that this will become cheaper and cheaper (IOTA is free, Litecoin will soon be too, etc), this should only add insignificant overhead.

Yeah, I understand it the same way.
But as long as there are huge transaction fees (or network fees) that add up on top of the 1% fee I could understand everyone who wants to stick to traditional payment options instead of UTrust. Unforunately that's something UTrust can't do very much about for now, besides adding the option to pay with the tx-fee-free cryptos like IOTA.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:17:52 PM

Is there any reason between pre-ico and ico time gap? Most of the times it starts after pre-ico or 1-2 weeks.

28 August pre-ico and TBA ico (which will announce in the first week in October) is a large gap.

be4zhuanom

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:56:44 PM

The site have already change ?
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:14:16 PM

What do you mean? what kind of change?
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:09:37 PM

there is not changed anything. utrust project is same from starting to till now. i think you have confusion. but you are now came on right place. utrust project came here for beat paypal and other online payment services. this project is revolution project.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:13:50 PM

What do you mean? what kind of change?

Check his recent posts. Only bs phrases you find in many threads by different "members"   Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:17:44 PM

Lots of token supply on offer, if not sold 100% all token sisahnya whether to burning? if you see see token him quite a lot, but hopefully his token sold all and can run out
there's not a lot of token to be burn though if not all the token we're sold.
Utrust has raise a lot of money in the pre-ico. And it will catch the attention of the whale investor.
How much did they raise in pre ICO? Is hard to compete right now with the crisis and flood of ICOs, but they have some time to focus on advertising.

Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

I think the project is already quite old. Do not necessarily spend a lot on PR, it is better to spend money on the platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: