Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:26:35 PM

Back read some of the comment and learned that some of you are comparing Utrust to Paypal stop the comparison and focus on the platform it self, we are talking about crypto here and we are looking for merchant to accept it, it would be nice if the dev team could make a proposal to some online merchant and see what they think about it.  

dont feel so bad about that the two being compared dude, it is just natural. Because the two of them are quite identical when it comes to business terms. It is all natural and cannot be avoided in cases such as this.

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

Its always good to present a comparison with a successful company just to get an idea how far can a project go. I also dont see the harm of Utrust comparing itself to Paypal since they will provide similar services just with different currencies.

Utrust should make it their marketing slogan. Utrust the paypal of the blockchain! Its quite catchy and people seem to get stuck on the Paypal comparison. Even if you get some people expressing opinions its not the same as paypal, atleast u get people talking about it !
It is never a good idea to use other brands in a slogan of your own brand. Paypal would charge UTRUST for that.

UTRUST is a competitor of Paypal, its just matter of comparing your product with what is already out there and show why is better, i dont see anything wrong with that

UTRUST is not yet a competitor to Paypal, since it does not even launch its system at all. Also, to become a competitor, you must grow to the same size. But UTRUST has the main feature of this payment-oriented crypto currency system. And the calculation in crypto currency will only increase over time, this becomes an important advantage.

But isnt paypal already support cryptocurrencies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:42:53 PM

Back read some of the comment and learned that some of you are comparing Utrust to Paypal stop the comparison and focus on the platform it self, we are talking about crypto here and we are looking for merchant to accept it, it would be nice if the dev team could make a proposal to some online merchant and see what they think about it.  

dont feel so bad about that the two being compared dude, it is just natural. Because the two of them are quite identical when it comes to business terms. It is all natural and cannot be avoided in cases such as this.

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

Its always good to present a comparison with a successful company just to get an idea how far can a project go. I also dont see the harm of Utrust comparing itself to Paypal since they will provide similar services just with different currencies.

Utrust should make it their marketing slogan. Utrust the paypal of the blockchain! Its quite catchy and people seem to get stuck on the Paypal comparison. Even if you get some people expressing opinions its not the same as paypal, atleast u get people talking about it !
It is never a good idea to use other brands in a slogan of your own brand. Paypal would charge UTRUST for that.

UTRUST is a competitor of Paypal, its just matter of comparing your product with what is already out there and show why is better, i dont see anything wrong with that

UTRUST is not yet a competitor to Paypal, since it does not even launch its system at all. Also, to become a competitor, you must grow to the same size. But UTRUST has the main feature of this payment-oriented crypto currency system. And the calculation in crypto currency will only increase over time, this becomes an important advantage.

afaik paypal dont have support for cryptocurrencies. they discussed this sometimes ago and denied it, due to the high volatility of bitcoin and all the other cryptos.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:47:04 PM

congratulation Utrust team. now near 200 pages with community interest increased. i think Utrust ICO will be completed very fast. who want to get good price token then they should join this ICO. i think this ICO can sell all token in one day or a week. can say anything. but we should buy Utrust token very quick when open ICO. i will also join but not late.

I see only 179 page, it is still remarkable though.

Last time I saw this kind of attention was paypie and it sold out in 5 hours.

Maybe utrust will get sold out even faster.

i agree, paypie really had so much traffic going on back then and really got sold out fast, so I think it's just safe to say that the utrust team really might follow the steps of paypie and get sold out fast also. But im not sure about the five hour mark though, i thunk you trust may even get sold out faster.
That's just me though.
It's possible but with all those rumors about all those forks planned people will spend less money in ICOs. But after that alts will boost again.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:52:01 PM

I guess your right dude, do you think what is the best slogan for Utrust? is it, In God we trust while in online payment like was Believe in Utrust. Sorry not good in making slogan. Smiley

That's not your fault. Big companies pay loads of money for promotion and good slogans came from there. If Utrust couldn't find a good idea they can always hire professionals for this job. Smiley

they better hire professionals as they will need help in promoting this project. I guess it will depend on how the ICO goes.

It would be better to create an a competition if utrust requires a good slogan rather than renting proffesional. It requires only a small budget I guess. Some good slogans from big companies often come from this type of event.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

afaik paypal dont have support for cryptocurrencies. they discussed this sometimes ago and denied it, due to the high volatility of bitcoin and all the other cryptos.

Indeed, there were plans with Bitcoin but then there was a huge dump and scared Paypal away.
This is a good thing Smiley, now UTRUST can take there place in the upcoming years.

Less fees! Finally! Cheesy
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

Indeed, there were plans with Bitcoin but then there was a huge dump and scared Paypal away.
This is a good thing Smiley, now UTRUST can take there place in the upcoming years.

I think Paypal will also eventually offer payment with bitcoin, if not before, after they notice how successful Utrust will be. But for now this is a good news for us and its time for Utrust to get a head start on the market.

Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:16:46 PM

correct, they just want to show that the UTRUST is better than paypal and because of that they assure more people to realize that they have no regret feelings when they invest on UTRUST.

You know what you can't blame other's here if they compare utrust to its competitors like in Paypal. Because, they maybe saw something better and good in Utrust which they felt that it has a unique service offer were Paypal don't have that things where Utrust does have.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:22:19 PM

I think Paypal will also eventually offer payment with bitcoin, if not before, after they notice how successful Utrust will be. But for now this is a good news for us and its time for Utrust to get a head start on the market.

Even if Paypal will offer payment with BTC in the near future, UTRUST has still the advantage that they accept more currencies, at least the major ones, for payment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:35:52 PM

I think they are to scared of crypto moves to accept it with paypal Cheesy They are to weak to play the hardest game on earth Cheesy
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:39:05 PM

Even if Paypal will offer payment with BTC in the near future, UTRUST has still the advantage that they accept more currencies, at least the major ones, for payment.

utrust will have a good headstart against paypal, since paypal is still considering cryptocurrencies, utrust will be way much ahead of the business with its concept Smiley good time to invest now Smiley
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:43:16 PM

Anyone else feel Name is boring? I took part in Pre-ICO. Love the project otherwise!

lol. I think so too, but just a bit though. There really could have been better choices. Ans  iagree with that, but i also like the way it is simple and easier to remember. Because if an ICO  name is too complicated, then it can cause a lot of confusion and make it hard to remember. Which can then result in less traffic. Because the people are the ones who help spread the word aside from advertisements and all. So if they cant remember even the name, how will they want to.discuss about it?
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:48:45 PM

Reserve Spanish Translation.

done.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2086737.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088479.20

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:53:12 PM

I think in the near future, major payment platforms will falter if they would not adapt a multi featured system like the one offered by UTRUST.
Nope, I do not think Utrust can replace the payment platforms soon as your said, near future is impossible. A large project as Utrust needs to has a lot of time to develop and re-check careful before release. I think after the cryptocurrency world become famous, maybe Utrust will grow in that time.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

Yes, supporting multiple currencies will always be an advantage but, they didn't mention which one they will support.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

Yes UTRUST has so much great features, I think it’s the best project for online payment platform in crypto world. I think the sale will go very fast too, utrust has a big community and a lot supporters.

i agree. Many have almost the same projects as this but i think utrust is far more supperior than any of them. And i think a lot of peiple think so too. Maybe that is the reason why utrust  is getting a lot of traffic as we see.

I don't know about you guys, but i think It'll be only just a matter of time till this project reaches success. And I am pretty confident with that. So better get a set on the train before it leaves or get left behind and regret.
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:04:31 PM

Pity really follow-up bounty signaturecampaigh his already participant plus more time spent for this one project is very long, Definitely on the doubter, want to move signaturecampaigh not paid do not move afraid of later paid that was not much because its participant very many
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:12:48 PM

Yes UTRUST has so much great features, I think it’s the best project for online payment platform in crypto world. I think the sale will go very fast too, utrust has a big community and a lot supporters.

i agree. Many have almost the same projects as this but i think utrust is far more supperior than any of them. And i think a lot of peiple think so too. Maybe that is the reason why utrust  is getting a lot of traffic as we see.

I don't know about you guys, but i think It'll be only just a matter of time till this project reaches success. And I am pretty confident with that. So better get a set on the train before it leaves or get left behind and regret.
There are not many such projects that you can imagine their functionality immediately and quickly. UTRUST one of these projects,
I have a clear vision of how this platform will work successfully
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

I think they cant manage cryptocurrency thats why they denied it
Or paypal scared to handle crypto
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:38:33 PM

i agree. Many have almost the same projects as this but i think utrust is far more supperior than any of them. And i think a lot of peiple think so too. Maybe that is the reason why utrust  is getting a lot of traffic as we see.

There are not many such projects that you can imagine their functionality immediately and quickly. UTRUST one of these projects,
I have a clear vision of how this platform will work successfully

I can't wait to pay for things using crypto. that's what I'm in for here.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:44:57 PM

UTRUST will change the world of payments we know. A solid team and great community are the foundation of a good project. And we have both.
I fully believe in this project.

true. I also believe in it. And probably everyone else who are watching this thread. Surely, these qualities are what keeps peiple coming and what makes a lot investors invest their money. Because they all.can see how great this project is. And i thunk a lot who were quite skeptical back then have invested already amd  if not, are probably itching to take part on this amazing project realizing that it can only go one way. And that is up.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: