Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313911 times)
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:57:29 PM

Hello!
Tell me please, if I took the signature when I was a junior member, and now I just became a member. I changed the signature and wrote to the author of the bounty branch that he would change my status in the table, did everything right?
Thank you all for your answers!
Have a nice evening!
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:59:07 PM

already 200 pages in this theme, oh now I imagine how big UTRUST community, everyone is waiting - future of online payments.
I think in November 2 will be as with PAYPIE - all tokens will be sold in a few hours
hoping for the same result brother Cheesy lets just wait and see this will be a good success for everyone especially to utrust and US (investors)

am with you  bro... everyone is excited both users and market investors... Good thing Utrust is a bid company...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:59:26 PM

Project's process seems good. Online payment subject is always problem with cheaters. And I think if they can build strong substructure, they attrack attention of bankers.

Cheaters, drug dealers, money laundering, it happens with fiat currencies, why is it weird when it happens with bitcoin and other crypto currencies? I hope the development of Utrust will help to win peoples trust in cryptocurrencies even more

UTrust when meet with huge success will be an important contribution to crypto and blockchain. Crypto people needs to do something because fraud is increasing and making crypto its safe haven.

I'm mostly interested for the fact that you can directly spend your crypto. that's the main feature for me.

for me its definitely the low fees what im interested in. And directly spending crypto has ofcourse very high importance

UTRUST has several unique points, like low fees, payment with some of the major crytocurrencies + buyer protection which makes it attractive to a lot of people, no matter which feature they like most.

UTRUST combined with cryptocurrencies is a huge deal, every crypto has its own supporters and users, UTRUST is like bringing all the cryptocurrencies in one world.

I don't think they will accept all ALTS, probably only the top 10 to begin with.
But there is definitely a big market available.
Now let's convince all our peers to buy crypto and spend it via UTRUST Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

A large userbase is very necessary and for a large userbase utrust need to support many different currency.

A large userbase will not be the problem. Look at there community, its huge.
They will be listing all the main currencies so a lot of people can pay with there crypto's! Really hope they can make a partnership with other great e-commerce website. I'm glad they already got SOMA on there list but they need more.

Well, they need the platform first actually Cheesy
I guess pushing out hype about all future partners without progress would send the wrong message to the investors. Slow (or fast Grin )  and steady growth is what we need.

Major partnerships will come easy, when the product has proven itself!  

If they stick to their road map, there is nothing wrong with announcing partnerships before the release. There are tons of potential e-commerce platforms where they can start their testing and they dont have to be big ones, sometimes small steps are more profitable on the long run.

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:01:55 PM

They will remove unfair trading system and fees as far as the consumer/buyer protection and welfare is concerned.

No. they will have fees. But fees will be less, than in other services (only 1%)

and whith utrust tokens there are zero fees i guess

Lets just hope the fees are not as high compared to others.

They are not as high. As mentioned 1% for other currencies and zero fees for the UTrust tokens.

This is the reason why this is a long hold project for me.

this is what i like about UTRUST project, low fees, security, amazing developers and a really good project and with more than 200 plus pages already of UTRUST thread, shows that the UTRUST has a strong community support.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

Hello!
This is a very interesting, and most importantly useful project, a super modern platform that guarantees security, and almost does not impose a commission!
I recommend everyone UTRUST!
I wish good luck to the project, and developers thank you very much
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:05:44 PM

Project's process seems good. Online payment subject is always problem with cheaters. And I think if they can build strong substructure, they attrack attention of bankers.

Cheaters, drug dealers, money laundering, it happens with fiat currencies, why is it weird when it happens with bitcoin and other crypto currencies? I hope the development of Utrust will help to win peoples trust in cryptocurrencies even more

UTrust when meet with huge success will be an important contribution to crypto and blockchain. Crypto people needs to do something because fraud is increasing and making crypto its safe haven.

I'm mostly interested for the fact that you can directly spend your crypto. that's the main feature for me.

for me its definitely the low fees what im interested in. And directly spending crypto has ofcourse very high importance

UTRUST has several unique points, like low fees, payment with some of the major crytocurrencies + buyer protection which makes it attractive to a lot of people, no matter which feature they like most.

UTRUST combined with cryptocurrencies is a huge deal, every crypto has its own supporters and users, UTRUST is like bringing all the cryptocurrencies in one world.

I don't think they will accept all ALTS, probably only the top 10 to begin with.

The top ten to begin with... probably not. I believe we'll be lucky to use BTC and maybe ETH at first. Implementing other alts is time and support consuming and not very profitable given their rather small markets compared to other currencies.

Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:08:18 PM

Even if it will take a year or so, I think this is worth the wait.   Grin

Thread is really active.  very informative.. Smiley

yes bro, worth the wait. everyone is pumped up and excited. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:11:36 PM

Hello!
Tell me please, if I took the signature when I was a junior member, and now I just became a member. I changed the signature and wrote to the author of the bounty branch that he would change my status in the table, did everything right?
Have a nice evening!
this is very comm, update or not update the date is by the dev team.hope UTRUST update your date and u can earn more UTRUST.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

Really a very busy Segment due to all the noise made by the revolutionary and exciting ICO, but this is also given to the great interest of investors at that time, there is a great investment in advertising and a great space conquered. It pays to be together when Utrust comes to fruition
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

They will remove unfair trading system and fees as far as the consumer/buyer protection and welfare is concerned.

No. they will have fees. But fees will be less, than in other services (only 1%)

They are not as high. As mentioned 1% for other currencies and zero fees for the UTrust tokens.

and for me too, i believe in UTRUST and in its vision and it’s success. Utrust will make a good impact in the life of us user. this just gets exciting as the ico gets nearer.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:45:06 PM

Really a very busy Segment due to all the noise made by the revolutionary and exciting ICO, but this is also given to the great interest of investors at that time, there is a great investment in advertising and a great space conquered. It pays to be together when Utrust comes to fruition

This is what investors are searching for. A very busy and a noisy community where there are a lots of supporters of this project. Lots of interest was given to this project as we know that this platform will be the very first in the crypto world.
rchstr

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:51:10 PM

Hello!
Have a nice evening!

About bounty concerns you can post it on the bounty thread(you can find it here LINK:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.0) or you can directly message the bounty manager avirunes, he is online now and I think he can help you with your concerns.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:54:17 PM

The top ten to begin with... probably not. I believe we'll be lucky to use BTC and maybe ETH at first. Implementing other alts is time and support consuming and not very profitable given their rather small markets compared to other currencies.

But didn't they already confirm that they want to support around 10 cryptos + UTrust token at the beginning? I thought I read it some time ago from Kakumei in this thread.
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

I think 1% is high because some are just charging a decimal percent for the transaction fee. well It will depend on the dev on how they will use the transaction fee.
YB777

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:56:37 PM

NICE ICO
rchstr

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:57:13 PM

But didn't they already confirm that they want to support around 10 cryptos + UTrust token at the beginning? I thought I read it some time ago in this thread.

I also have'nt read that yet. Devs are working hard and preparing for the ICO lets just wait for their furthur announcement about the supported tokens.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:09:57 PM

NICE ICO

yes this great project and ICO will be complete task very fast. if you see community of this threat really progressively going on moon.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:20:33 PM

But didn't they already confirm that they want to support around 10 cryptos + UTrust token at the beginning? I thought I read it some time ago in this thread.

I also have'nt read that yet. Devs are working hard and preparing for the ICO lets just wait for their furthur announcement about the supported tokens.

I found you the post where Kakumei said that there will probably around 10 cryptos supported:

Utrust will support some specific cryptocurrencies or all of them will work?

Unconfirmed, but you can expect Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and their like. We will start with 10 + URUST.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:30:41 PM

I think 1% is high because some are just charging a decimal percent for the transaction fee. well It will depend on the dev on how they will use the transaction fee.

The transaction fees already included in that 1%, utrust is giving the final fee in total, the conversion fees are in a different amount of course, except for utrust, which there is not conversion fee, this is way better than paypal and other online wallets.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: