Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:12:12 PM

Oh God I didn't read this before:

"Once the blockchain and realestate parts of the business are setup, the next step will be to establish Paragon Accelerator, a fund for helping and encouraging green businesses working out of the ParagonSpaces. These startups will be given technical and legal support and even assistance in their own token creation and crowdsales. Paragon will bring established business partners with young companies to act as mentors and finance the projects. Furthermore, they will provide development support for companies who want to integrate Paragon’s Coin and blockchain into their operations."

Awesome, so eventually you aim to become a sort if Kickstarter for green businesses.
Nice review by the way

How cool would it be if Paragon could work with this company?

http://www.laweekly.com/news/marijuana-drone-delivery-demonstrated-as-a-near-future-technology-8161806

I am of course talking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the line. When IoT and blockchains are out of the experimental phase and fully integrated.

hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:10:52 PM

I'm from the Netherlands, where smoking weed has been legal for years. We're famous for it! The crazy part however is that buying weed (outside of a licensed coffeeshop) and growing weed is illegal. This means that coffeeshops are buying their supply from criminals, while perpetrating a crime themselves at the same time. What we need is to legalize the production and wholesale part of the chain (no pun intended) as well. I think a system like Paragon could do wonders for the Dutch system as well.

How can smoking weed be legal but buying and growing it illegal, it makes no sense. It's almost as if the government didn't want to get taxes from cannabis sales and wanted people to buy from criminals.
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:22:15 PM

I think once people realize the utility of these tokens in their infancy, they may feel the chance passed them by. I am really excited to see this project come to fruition and really like being a part of it.
superskillz

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:24:07 PM

Oh God I didn't read this before:

"Once the blockchain and realestate parts of the business are setup, the next step will be to establish Paragon Accelerator, a fund for helping and encouraging green businesses working out of the ParagonSpaces. These startups will be given technical and legal support and even assistance in their own token creation and crowdsales. Paragon will bring established business partners with young companies to act as mentors and finance the projects. Furthermore, they will provide development support for companies who want to integrate Paragon’s Coin and blockchain into their operations."

Awesome, so eventually you aim to become a sort if Kickstarter for green businesses.
Nice review by the way

How cool would it be if Paragon could work with this company?

http://www.laweekly.com/news/marijuana-drone-delivery-demonstrated-as-a-near-future-technology-8161806

I am of course talking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the line. When IoT and blockchains are out of the experimental phase and fully integrated.

What would be cool is if Paragon could deliver *any* value for ICO contributors. Which they definitely will not.

cryptodrzej

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:02:36 AM

I'm not sure what is meant by the last comment? There is a lot of value for everyone involved in the ICO. Just the Spaces alone will be of value to the community.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:31:23 AM

I'm from the Netherlands, where smoking weed has been legal for years. We're famous for it! The crazy part however is that buying weed (outside of a licensed coffeeshop) and growing weed is illegal. This means that coffeeshops are buying their supply from criminals, while perpetrating a crime themselves at the same time. What we need is to legalize the production and wholesale part of the chain (no pun intended) as well. I think a system like Paragon could do wonders for the Dutch system as well.

How can smoking weed be legal but buying and growing it illegal, it makes no sense. It's almost as if the government didn't want to get taxes from cannabis sales and wanted people to buy from criminals.

True, Holland is the paradise of the breeze Smiley rsrs
Besides being structured well in Holland, which already has legalization released and high distribution power, although at the end of the project phase does not yet have the power to act in other countries, it would be daring to act where already can and will be copying the models of According to the releases. The kickoff would be crucial to show its value. In addition, of course, the possibilities of numerous applications for legalization for importation will arise.
I see the story with a new direction being written, investing in Paragon is part of it.
cryptodrzej

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:46:01 AM

True, Holland is the paradise of the breeze Smiley rsrs
Besides being structured well in Holland, which already has legalization released and high distribution power, although at the end of the project phase does not yet have the power to act in other countries, it would be daring to act where already can and will be copying the models of According to the releases. The kickoff would be crucial to show its value. In addition, of course, the possibilities of numerous applications for legalization for importation will arise.
I see the story with a new direction being written, investing in Paragon is part of it.

Paragon can really organize and help out a lot in making this industry better for everyone. I have a lot of faith that they will,and I'm excited to do my part.
superskillz

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:29:44 AM

I'm not sure what is meant by the last comment? There is a lot of value for everyone involved in the ICO. Just the Spaces alone will be of value to the community.

You could rent spaces with a whole lot less than $200MM. You are just lining someone else's pockets here. This is just trying to ride the ICO wave and fleece the public.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:32:42 AM

Well, I have read that a dozen times now "Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry". Now why would I be supposed to believe that you can make it happen? Wink There are a lot of projects attempting precisely this, but they fail constantly or can't gain the traction they desire. What about you guys?
They are trying to fight the tide. Well, they can win if they are bigger than the tide
cryptogoro

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:08:02 AM

Well, I have read that a dozen times now "Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry". Now why would I be supposed to believe that you can make it happen? Wink There are a lot of projects attempting precisely this, but they fail constantly or can't gain the traction they desire. What about you guys?
They are trying to fight the tide. Well, they can win if they are bigger than the tide

Part of the reason this will work right now is just timing. The time is right now, and the majority of people want this. Paragon has a great business plan and adds a stable foundation to an industry sorely needing it.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:20:30 AM

A new project with a very good idea, and I've never seen the same kind of project like this, with a medicinal and health basis, hopefully this project is successful in the future, because it is very useful for many people

superskillz

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:22:06 AM

Part of the reason this will work right now is just timing. The time is right now, and the majority of people want this. Paragon has a great business plan and adds a stable foundation to an industry sorely needing it.

What a hilarious shill. "Paragon has a great business plan" really? Where did you see a business plan? Because I only saw a 44 page white paper that says they are going to rent some random spaces for people to "conduct business."

cryptogoro

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:05:58 AM

And? how do you do business? you need a space, advice, capital, lots of stuff, just because you don't see it doesn't make it bad. I can remember people saying the same stuff about the cannabis industry in the 90's." dude, you'll never last, the cops will bust this place in a week" anyway, maybe we all see what we want to see, but I'm going to take a bong hit with the weed I bought from the weed store, that is still open. stay up my Brothers and Sisters Babylon will fall
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:22:54 AM

A new project with a very good idea, and I've never seen the same kind of project like this, with a medicinal and health basis, hopefully this project is successful in the future, because it is very useful for many people

This project will be successful without any doubt. They also developed an application which will keep track of the plants vitals and blockchain will grow with regard to that.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:29:24 AM

Now here comes the fudders, the project is very sound for me, this is not aimed at the countries where is illegal to possess cannabis or marijuana, this aims fo the more liberal countries, and eventually, they will move bit by bit to other ones, helping the industry in general, cannabis medical applications are a good incentive to make it legal, and we need projects that show people that it can be done and use in a safe way, the plant I mean, there are a lot of stigmas to overcome.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:12:59 AM

Now here comes the fudders, the project is very sound for me, this is not aimed at the countries where is illegal to possess cannabis or marijuana, this aims fo the more liberal countries, and eventually, they will move bit by bit to other ones, helping the industry in general, cannabis medical applications are a good incentive to make it legal, and we need projects that show people that it can be done and use in a safe way, the plant I mean, there are a lot of stigmas to overcome.

Took the words right out of my thumbs.
I've noticed how almost all of the nay-sayers pop in to these threads and just say nay without providing any constructive criticism. The ones cheering this on seem to bring a list of reasons why this coulda work.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:29:55 AM

You haven't noticed that many states in America have legalized the usage now? Right now is the perfect time to start in this industry. Once the government/states see that they get a lot of tax money from it (which they don't if its being sold illegally), then adoption and legalization will only grow.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:34:03 AM

what is the main point of this project to investors invest more and more on ICO? i think this question is more attract to invest on paragon project.
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:52:32 AM

You haven't noticed that many states in America have legalized the usage now? Right now is the perfect time to start in this industry. Once the government/states see that they get a lot of tax money from it (which they don't if its being sold illegally), then adoption and legalization will only grow.

that right point u talk and get more information. so what u think they can work legal or get problem. i need more info about u talking so this point will be clarify to investors.
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:02:26 AM

With the growing supporters and advocates of the legalization of Cannabis in every country, maybe someday, PARAGON could find a way to raise funds to fund pro Cannabis Legalization lobbyists so that governments and lawmakers can make it legal.IMHO Smiley

very thoughtful. Government should not ignore it's medical benefits.

And no government should ignore the multitalent hemp beside the medical use.
There are thousands of use cases of hemp. I never saw a plant which gives so many diverse possibilities for the industry and saving resources, it would be very good for our nature to use it instead of wood or plastic.
If you dig a little deeper you will be surprized about this variety.
I think, PARAGON can create a synergy effect, where also other industries can benefit from.
Yeah hemp is good for clothes,medicine,food,biomass its like a jack of all trades i cant understand why its illegal when so minimal (or no existant) harm is caused while using it ..compared to alchohol......I hope paragon will be additional stone to legalizing cannabis in the world Smiley 2017 is special year ground braking icos is starting  Grin

i hope project goes successful.because paragon bring revolution in crypto world. i liked paragon strategy and aims to investments on business in worldwide. i think this is good opportunity to invest on paragon. i think this is top list project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: