Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:23:56 PM

Project is doing well, so I am curious, after the crowdsale, their will be the first voting for the paragon spaces. Will their be an option to suggest potential cities for this as a community member? Of course it is useless to make this rooms in all this small cities, but especially for Germany I think there are some interesting spots for this.

Somewhere I saw a list with cities where they plan their spaces and the only German city was Berlin.
Will there be a voting for the locations of Paragon spaces? I thought the voting should determine the order  Huh
list of co-working space City can be voting after ICO
Oakland (Flagship HQ)
Los Angeles
Denver
Toronto
New York
Barcelona
London
Miami
Madrid
Amsterdam
Montevideo
Seattle
Prague
Sydney
Berlin
Cape Town

In all this cities cannabis allowed? How about expand the list in other allowed countries?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

Project is doing well, so I am curious, after the crowdsale, their will be the first voting for the paragon spaces. Will their be an option to suggest potential cities for this as a community member? Of course it is useless to make this rooms in all this small cities, but especially for Germany I think there are some interesting spots for this.

Somewhere I saw a list with cities where they plan their spaces and the only German city was Berlin.
Will there be a voting for the locations of Paragon spaces? I thought the voting should determine the order  Huh
Oakland (Flagship HQ)
Los Angeles
Denver
Toronto
New York
Barcelona
London
Miami
Madrid
Amsterdam
Montevideo
Seattle
Prague
Sydney
Berlin
Cape Town

In all this cities cannabis allowed? How about expand the list in other allowed countries?

It's easy to list cities where it might work, but an analysis needs to be made to see which is right for the job. It's not enough for weed to be legal there, there are other factors as well.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:36:53 PM

Oakland (Flagship HQ)
Los Angeles
Denver
Toronto
New York
Barcelona
London
Miami
Madrid
Amsterdam
Montevideo
Seattle
Prague
Sydney
Berlin
Cape Town

Ah thanks, that's the list I saw too. I was wondering if this will get expand by time so I thought voting will be also for suggest new cities too. Well for example I think Berlin is a good start, but there are other important cities too which could be interesting in Germany.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:49:16 PM

Oakland (Flagship HQ)
Los Angeles
Denver
Toronto
New York
Barcelona
London
Miami
Madrid
Amsterdam
Montevideo
Seattle
Prague
Sydney
Berlin
Cape Town

Ah thanks, that's the list I saw too. I was wondering if this will get expand by time so I thought voting will be also for suggest new cities too. Well for example I think Berlin is a good start, but there are other important cities too which could be interesting in Germany.

I'm sure that they will expand if co-working spaces in these locations are successfully implement, considering that with this list only 10 or so countries are covered. Yes, I can also think of other German cities... e.g. Hamburg or Frankfurt, which are traditionally quite liberal cities.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:55:27 PM

Will there be a voting for the locations of Paragon spaces? I thought the voting should determine the order  Huh
Oakland (Flagship HQ)
Los Angeles
Denver
Toronto
New York
Barcelona
London
Miami
Madrid
Amsterdam
Montevideo
Seattle
Prague
Sydney
Berlin
Cape Town

It's easy to list cities where it might work, but an analysis needs to be made to see which is right for the job. It's not enough for weed to be legal there, there are other factors as well.
i hope a lot/more location,city and countries will be add to that list soon...
bro_bro

Activity: 308

https://www.crypto1id.com/

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:16:16 PM

How are you not going to do well in the cannabis business? Maybe it's because I am in California, but that's the best market to be in. That is where everyone spends their cash. If this can be made a little less to go through all the motions then this will be so worth it!
is not this business for the treatment of drug addicts not the users and distributors. please read it again and understand it, so this project will help the healing of the drug addicts. thanks.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:35:45 PM

For someone who smoke up occasionally, this is perhaps the coolest thing to ever land in the bitcoin/blockchain space. Really looking forward to the launch. I am sure this will be really successful. And the team line looks impressive too. Best of luck, Team Paragon.

PARAGON platforms main thrust is centered on using the blockchain technology as a means to revolutionize the Cannabis Industry as every relevant data is encoded into the blockchain such as Cannabis data, patient data,doctors data, prescription. etc... all of which complies with Government regulations. I think they are focused on medical cannabis, end users and the use of blockchain technology to revolutionaize the Cannabis industry. IMHO.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

I think the most logical location for the first Paragon center would be the city where developers are from. It would be the most convenient for them to build everything they are planing and then expand.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

I really get sick and tired of trolls who come all the fine icos and telling it is a scam.

They don't have any background or any proof but they just want some attention, and unfortunatelly we are giving them.

Paragon is a real project, and looking like will be the best one in cannabis industry on blockchain.
Maybe weed is ilegal in their country. they always think anything related to weed is bad. so they think this project is scam.. poor them!

ya. all people think bad about weed should read this
http://www.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4/#-also-decreases-the-symptoms-of-a-severe-seizure-disorder-known-as-dravets-syndrome-4

"A CHEMICAL FOUND IN MARIJUANA STOPS CANCER FROM SPREADING."
and this project is bigger than u think. go back and check whitepaper by ur self

Well, honestly you have articles like this multiple times per year.

Those titles are to make some buzz. We need multiple scientific studies with good results to affirm something like this.

Ans you need to counterbalance with studies showing the negative effects of weed, because there is some too  Smiley

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:15:00 PM

I really get sick and tired of trolls who come all the fine icos and telling it is a scam.

They don't have any background or any proof but they just want some attention, and unfortunatelly we are giving them.

Paragon is a real project, and looking like will be the best one in cannabis industry on blockchain.
Maybe weed is ilegal in their country. they always think anything related to weed is bad. so they think this project is scam.. poor them!

http://www.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4/#-also-decreases-the-symptoms-of-a-severe-seizure-disorder-known-as-dravets-syndrome-4

and this project is bigger than u think. go back and check whitepaper by ur self

Those titles are to make some buzz. We need multiple scientific studies with good results to affirm something like this.

Ans you need to counterbalance with studies showing the negative effects of weed, because there is some too  Smiley

IMHO, Cannabis is a natural product and its gaining mainstream support in the medical field. If there is any negative side effects by using it, then I think that the positive side greatly overcomes it according to people who have already tried Cannabis in general.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:29:10 PM

Ans you need to counterbalance with studies showing the negative effects of weed, because there is some too  Smiley

I fully agree. It's always important to keep some balance.

The most important thing is that this product is not in the hands of the crime or sold to the kids

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

Here it says you will purchase your first center location on Nov. 1st 2017 and on the website it says Feb. 2018.
I was also wondering when will ParagonOnline platform be lunched?
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:41:09 PM

This can be interesting given there are other cannabis coins that aren't doing well. Hopefully, this will do well and other cannabis coins will be forced for improvement. I will keep an eye on this.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

a very interesting project that i want to invest but i guess i cant.
seriously? $15,000 min contribution? not affordable to us normal person. sad

RestinStJames

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:39:09 PM

Here it says you will purchase your first center location on Nov. 1st 2017 and on the website it says Feb. 2018.

Where does it say the first space will be purchased in November?
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:45:20 PM

Think it was stated in the wp.
RestinStJames

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:54:50 PM

Think it was stated in the wp.

Whitepaper says:

• February 2018: Purchase first location in Oakland, CA USA
• November 2018 : Flagship location and HQ opened, blockchain smart contract
fully functioning, all services operational for all use cases described.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:23:39 PM

how do i get some coins?

That is explained in the very first post of this thread.

- You can do bounties
- You can participate in the crowd sale
- From Nov 15th you can buy them on the exchange

They will trading coins on exchanges in November 15? Where you find this info? In which exchanges?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

how do i get some coins?

That is explained in the very first post of this thread.

- You can do bounties
- You can participate in the crowd sale
- From Nov 15th you can buy them on the exchange

They will trading coins on exchanges in November 15? Where you find this info? In which exchanges?

yes, in whitepaper you can read :

5.    ROADMAP
• November 15, 2017: List token on major exchanges

Initial functionality will include:
1. Web-based service for management
2. Upvote/downvote capability on the online dashboard
3. Doctor database with full verification
4. Dispensary regulation and certification
5. Service provider database for members to easily acceess services
6. Database for cannabis favorable journalists, attorneys, equipment manu
facturers, marketing, PR, etc.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:32:35 PM

This information was somewhere in Whitepaper. Try to find roadmap. Anyway this ICO seems like good investment opportunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: