Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:21:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21546 times)
znapitf1

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:32:24 PM

Bitcoin is virtual currency.bitcoin has blockchain method for transactions,it is highly secured.we have to use the secure bitcoin wallet for safe transactions.i can say to my family and friends bitcoin is very secured.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:34:35 PM

Bitcoin is secure and it will be more secure if all of the users keep their account protected and private. No need to say it in public, privacy is a must.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:39:56 PM

yes bitcoin is secure. it is just our own fault and negligence that causes us to be hacked. to be honest, bitcoin is so secured that if you forgot your private keys, even you cant take it back. bitcoin has a blockchain that is used for transaction. if anyone plans to "steal" bitcoin, it'll require them to bypass too many authentications, encryptions and such.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:41:05 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
You are the only responsible for your own bitcoin security. Because it depends on how do you manage your bitcoins. If you are too careless about you bitcoin's wallet and you just pasting or giving your  wallets private keys to others. I will cause for your bitcoin wallet to get hacked. And about that "ban bitcoin" you said. I think even government cannot ban bitcoins because, There are too many people involved and using bitcoins as they financial and other expenses. Banning it will really cause trouble.

404 Not Found
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
Bitcoin protocol and cryptographic technologies have a strong record of security records, and the Bitcoin network is probably the largest distributed tally project in the world
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:38:24 AM

Hello pals,

there is no guarantee of certainty, bitcoin is always safe.
Concerns are natural, but basically anything in this world is always at risk. this is a thought and knowledge, if you want to get involved and want to know more about bitcoin. you should fill with the knowledge and add your experience about bitcoin. then you share it with people around you.
Bitcoin is very secure and sound because I myself and some of my friends we are apart of bitcoin from a long time and I’m sure that still there are a lot of old users who are still with bitcoin and recently some companies have already join bitcoin and day by day its users are also going to increased which mean bitcoin is very trust able and you can join bitcoin without any hesitation and you can change your life in a short time.
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:40:28 AM

As long as you can keep your wallet. Bitcoin is really secure from the point of view of its security by codes that hackers can not hack. On the other hand,
so far there's no news that there's an account has been hacked except from those people who are careless. Keep things that are related to your bitcoin wallet in order to be safe and secured.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:12:58 AM

Hello pals,
There's no safe in the internet even though your password is so strong in your account the ohter professional hackera will be on you. They ight be get interesting in you if your bitcoin is many. Even our house isn't safe when someone knows that you havr an many many money. Because if the money is topic there's many greedy people that make anything they don't care if it is bad or good doing.

But we are talking about how secure bitcoin is, of course the average individuals will go to exchangers, and online wallets because they have no choice but to store BTC there because they don't have hardware wallet. Even professional hackers can't hacked your account that easily, especially when you have your private key. Even exchangers are pretty hard to cracked, let alone the wallets of the users. So the security purely lies on yourself, if you are not aware of phishing and key loggers then they will really stole your BTC.
For the last 8 years there are no record that the system of BTC is hacked or have been hacked. This would take million of years even for the supercomputer of google and they are saying even quantum computers would have a hard time cracking its blockchain. One of the main reasons why BTC is still standing today, and one of the best commodity online.
Like traditional wallets you've got to be extra careful of your wallets online, the international network is another world and things here are much more dangerous than the real world if we are not careful enough.

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:59:57 AM

Bitcoin is the safest platform for investment or savings. Bitcoin works on the basis of a secure system...it was created by some special codes that havn't been discovered yet. I think that a group of masters is engaged in the protection of this system...some hackers tried to decode this platform, but they couldn't completely crack it....the base of bitkoin is very strong, so anyone can believe that bitkoin is unrelatively protected
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:21:51 PM

Bitcoin is extremely secure against falsifying (it is difficult to fake bitcoins in light of the fact that that is the general concept, it is alwayzs checked by a great many clients), however not secure against taking, and regardless of the possibility that your coins get stolen, they are practically difficult to retreive, law implementation won't interveine, and once in a while do courts convey anybody to equity. A few precautionary measures should be taken, at times costly wallets.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

Hello pals,
for now in my country yet so there is a law that can protect bitcoin because bitcoin is not yet fully authorized so how do we own to make safe bitcoin
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:41:37 PM

Bitcoin is safe if you know to keep Bitcoin in good working order and with good security. I think if you are a longtime investor then this is a must have because if you do not protect your assets the hacker will be able to easily attack
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:54:29 PM

Bitcoin is safe if you know to keep Bitcoin in good working order and with good security. I think if you are a longtime investor then this is a must have because if you do not protect your assets the hacker will be able to easily attack
Yes i agree bitcoin is really secure because if bitcoin is not really secure maybe it cannot be exist on this  present time maybe it will stop operating because nobody will use it and nobody will invest on it if it is not secure.So then i believe  that bitcoin is reallyvsecure because of its existence .And it is really rising today maybe many people will really trust on it that is why it is getting popular now a days.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:54:49 PM

Hello pals,

Bitcoin will really secure depends on you. Depends on you, depends on what wallet you are using, because if you have an online wallet that have a strong security, your bitcoin will be secure too. But if you have a weak security wallet of course your bitcoin will not safe or secure from the hackers. Your bitcoin depends on you.
Bitcoinsislife

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

I believe the bitcoins are secure because they have a lot of users and they've proven it's safe. my friend said that this is not a scammer because he earns money on bitcoin and gets him here and I like to save and do what he does. and I believed it was secured so I would trust until I could withdraw money.
onifla

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:05:54 PM

for me yes because Like in real life, your wallet must be secured. Bitcoin makes it possible to transfer value anywhere in a very easy way and it allows you to be in control of your money. Such great features also come with great security concerns.
poging alfino

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:08:00 PM

Hello pals,

for me yes because Bitcoin can provide very high levels of security if used correctly. Always remember that it is your responsibility to adopt good practices in order to protect your money.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:09:33 PM

In my experience bitcoin is very safe, although there is some news that is not clear to say there is some bitcoin from the owner of bitcoin just disappear and not necessarily where it flows. But I think it's the negligence of the account owner himself who can not keep the password secret he has.
ken0203

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:14:10 PM

there is nothing 100% secures, there is always problems could be happen in future. Bitcoin it's amazing technology that can change our future, and have based on  transparency. I think for now anybody have no such skills to hack this technology but it's can be more successful if people don't  secure they info on good level.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:08:11 AM

As far as I know, bitcoins are secured to a point that no one as of now can fake even a smidge of bitcoins in the total supply. Many wallets now are so invested in making your coins secure because if they don't make your money secure, they're royaly screwed. It's also a good precaution to make sure that you access your coins in a secure network.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: