Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:02:10 AM

Bitcoin is the modern era currency which has many advantages like it is the digital currency which is using for much online transaction. And the funds can be easily transfers in the world without any hurdles in the way of transfer while in the fiat currency system through banks if want to make a transfer you will fulfill many requirements.
I agree with you that bitcoin is the new or modern kind of currency or more likely to be called the shortcut for greatness of our money because with bitcoin we can do a lot of transaction without worrying too much about the fees and the time for making a complete a transaction. If you want to save a lot of money and time then bitcoin will be the best choice but as of now it is not that mainstream so it is a great opportunity for us to grab while it is not mainstream.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:51:09 PM

There's many advantage of bitcoin,  But the most i like its transaction fee. The fee is to much low as compare to other services like PayPal,Skirlls.etc.  Also as the price isn't fix so its price keeps increasing and increasing. Its easy to earn it if you are a trader plus there's a lot ways to gain it which you can find on youtube easily.
niahasasj

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:53:20 PM

Bitcoin is new era of currency and good investment.bitcoin is good option to earning the money like mining,trading and bitcoin forum.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:17:39 PM

Bitcoin is the modern era currency which has many advantages like it is the digital currency which is using for much online transaction. And the funds can be easily transfers in the world without any hurdles in the way of transfer while in the fiat currency system through banks if want to make a transfer you will fulfill many requirements.
I agree with you that bitcoin is the new or modern kind of currency or more likely to be called the shortcut for greatness of our money because with bitcoin we can do a lot of transaction without worrying too much about the fees and the time for making a complete a transaction. If you want to save a lot of money and time then bitcoin will be the best choice but as of now it is not that mainstream so it is a great opportunity for us to grab while it is not mainstream.
It's not the primary currency, but it can becomes the primary currency in future, do you think that? For me, Bitcoin and blockchain technology are needed to help the world grow more. There are many problems about how to protect data safest. But with blockchain, all problems can solve easily.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ASKoranteng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:29:48 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages. The following are some of the advantages of bitcoins;
1. Bitcoin transactions are faster and easier. Transactions are instant and offers real time feedbacks.
2. Bitcoins are safer and secured as compared to other forms of investments. Unlike credit cards which can be hacked and used by third parties, bitcoin can't be hacked.
3. Bitcoin transaction costs are lower as compared to other transaction charges like Paypal etc.
4. Bitcoin offers the convenience of making transactions anywhere anytime without going to the bank. There are no boundaries in using bitcoins. No worries about bank closures.
5. Bitcoin transactions are non taxable. This makes its sustainability and usage high and makes it highly patronised.
These are some of the advantages of bitcoins
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:57:53 AM

It's not the primary currency, but it can becomes the primary currency in future, do you think that? For me, Bitcoin and blockchain technology are needed to help the world grow more. There are many problems about how to protect data safest. But with blockchain, all problems can solve easily.
Bitcoin will not become a primary currency because the government will still insist for the people to just use currencies like fiat and other type of it rather than using bitcoin because bitcoin is volatile and it may have a lot of changes on its price that will trigger the people to go into chaotic situation so it is really better to just think that bitcoin will not go even further than being a primary currency.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:48:37 AM

how will it be a currency used to make transactions and shop if the confirmation time is very long? fee or transaction fee is very expensive? naturally anyone is reluctant to use bitcoin as currency because of that, of course they will choose fiat for their  primary currencies, this will be an obstacle for bitcoin itself as the currency that is expected to have a bright future by everyone,,
Luckym7

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:52:04 AM

There are too many advantages of bitcoin. Number one is a best it is bitcoin reduce unimplemented.
Golubhargava

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:49:15 PM

There are too many advantages of bitcoin. Number one is a best it is bitcoin reduce unimplemented.
Bitcoin transaction is faster n safe
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:03:29 PM

Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
Bitcoin has certain advantages over paper currency. Digital currency is immune to capital controls and other forms of restrictions typically imposed by governments and central banks on fiat currencies. At the same time, the limited supply of Bitcoin also offers the promise of a better value in the future
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:47:14 PM

The advantages of bitcoin is its completely private and anonymous. Unlike in payments through bank, transactions can be identified and trucked, bitcoin transactions cannot be identified, and also it has a low/Minimal Fees, paying through bitcoin has low and sometimes it has no transaction fees at all, and also bitcoin transaction are very fast.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:51:10 PM

BTC is a safest way to invest your money nowadays, and you can always be sure that it will grow.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:08:45 PM

Bitcoin can easily transfer funds and pay debts or any bills without consuming so much of our time. And by this method you can also get a chance to earn discounts and freebies.It also gives us a chance to earn profits by proper way of holding and trading the coin and participating on different campaigns.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:37:31 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Indeed, bitcoin has many advantages, in addition to reducing unemployment and many people who are now helping their economy to be better than ever, and certainly many people do positive things, so many benefits and advantages of bitcoin.

Andria123

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:46:20 PM

A lots of advantages we can get from Bitcoin,for me is the time we all know time is gold u can select anytime what time u want to open the web of Bitcoin,second is not a physical strength no heavy equipment to carry on just only your mind ur knowledge about what Bitcoin it is,third one is a extra income that Bitcoin can provide our daily needs,that's the only three examples about Bitcoin advantages of mine.

kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:03:05 PM

Bitcoin is very convenient for those who want to make online payments and those who want to make a transaction throughout the countries without any process of documentation and heavy transactions fee and time. Bitcoin is digital form of money which can be used for purchasing things online with the help of this currency. Bitcoin is good for those who want to make more profit through selling of bitcoin at a high price in the market

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:09:26 PM

yes bitcoin is have many advantages than disadvantages, the most advantages that i like is i can send my money into people across of the world with low fee, i think its a good advantages because other service can do this with high fee

musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:16:03 PM

I am agree that the  bitcoin has many advantages. if u invest bitcoin then u can earn bitcoin and we know bitcoin price is increase, and   u can do shopping for bitcoin!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:16:47 PM

Bitcoins is good for long term invest that's why different investors is attracted on it and me also. We are all striving to earn bitcoins because of its value that keeps on growing and that is the best reason why we should work harder to earn this coins.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:28:29 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Yes. that is really true. Also bitcoin helps you to make money and it is very easy you can earn and spend it online. and the anonymity of its users is also protected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: