Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:45:17 AM

Quick question: Has anyone here ever tried to transfer ETH from etherdelta to kucoin exchanger?
if you want to ask about eth please visit tread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2726754.0
there you will get the question you mean, this is STP tread has nothing to do with kucoin because STP has not entered the market of kucoin

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

Quick question: Has anyone here ever tried to transfer ETH from etherdelta to kucoin exchanger?
what coin do you mean? if stp i do not think there is any in kucoin, but if you ask about the experience about transferring from Ed to kucoin I have never done that.
There's no STP in kucoin eventhough it's a nice exchange. Why?
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

if you want to ask about eth please visit tread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2726754.0
there you will get the question you mean, this is STP tread has nothing to do with kucoin because STP has not entered the market of kucoin
Am trying to understand why kucoin exchanger is not in use. I think it's really a nice exchange platform that STP can make use of.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

Think it's best we see how Nebula performs first. It services could rival Kucoin's
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

What is the circulation of the stash supposedly on the network?
Bellow was posted by the Stash team?

Hi Everyone,

We would like to provide you all with an update of the final numbers for the STASHPAY (STP) Token distribution.

All STP Tokens have now been distributed and the Stash Vault has been frozen.

If you cannot see your tokens in your address, make sure you save the following parameters in your wallet:

Token Contract Address: 0xecd570bBf74761b960Fa04Cc10fe2c4e86FfDA36

Token Symbol: STP

Decimals: 8

During StashPay token sale 7,144,523 STP Tokens were purchased for a total of 15.548 BTC and 651.79 ETH.

There was also 1,108,150 STP Tokens distributed for bounties and there are 300,000 STP Tokens that will be sent out for the StashPay Draw shortly.

This means there is a total of 8,552,673 STP Tokens in circulating supply. These are the only STP tokens that can be freely bought and sold.

The remaining unsold tokens of 352,555,477 have been placed in the Stash Vault. The Stash Vault has now been frozen and hence these tokens cannot be transferred on the Ethereum blockchain.

The frozen STP tokens in the Stash Vault are an important resource and the intention is to use them for the benefit of the StashPay project. This may include allocating tokens to partnerships, burning tokens to reduce supply or adding them back to the mining pool for the benefit of miners and Inodes. However, it is important to understand that these frozen STP tokens cannot be transferred on the Ethereum blockchain and are out of circulation until the StashPay.IO software is finalized.

Additionally, all team and advisor tokens are also frozen and cannot be transferred until the StashPay.IO software is finished.

Lastly there is 36,291,850 in STP tokens that are being held in the Development and Advisor pool. The team may use these tokens over the next 9 months as an additional resource to help with the project development as well as to attract new talented team members and quality advisors to the project.

So to summaries there is only 8,252,673 STP Tokens in circulation these are the only tokens that can be freely bought and sold. The Stash Vault and all team member and advisor tokens have been frozen until the StashPay.IO software is finalized. These STP tokens cannot be transferred on the Ethereum Blockchain.

The StashPay team has moved to research and development mode. We are exploring various exciting possible partnerships and are looking to add more talent to the team. We will keep you all posted on any developments as they happen.

Regards

StashPay Team

That is an old news. is there a new update regarding Stash node,platform development progress?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

this could be great if he gets into the kucuko market. is there going to be a vote? who announced this news? it needs to be released now exchanges.
assegaft7

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

pleasee add more exchange ,, i thing this project is good
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

Think it's best we see how Nebula performs first. It services could rival Kucoin's
Of course we can still make use of kucoin without abandoning Nebula, but the problem is the expenses in listing. Be nice to have more than 2 exchange platforms though.
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:46:20 AM

Of course we can still make use of kucoin without abandoning Nebula, but the problem is the expenses in listing. Be nice to have more than 2 exchange platforms though.
I think the team is not willing to pay to sign up for a better exchange, I am still waiting for the nebula yesterday saying mid February but still no progress You can see STP running in place at ED and idex.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

I think the team is not willing to pay to sign up for a better exchange, I am still waiting for the nebula yesterday saying mid February but still no progress You can see STP running in place at ED and idex.
many of us hope so because I know STP has great potential to grow with the exchange that helps it to achieve the highest value. because the team has been tested and just run it

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

this could be great if he gets into the kucuko market. is there going to be a vote? who announced this news? it needs to be released now exchanges.
Kucuko? That's another exchange? Where's it based?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

What is the circulation of the stash supposedly on the network?
Bellow was posted by the Stash team?

Hi Everyone,

We would like to provide you all with an update of the final numbers for the STASHPAY (STP) Token distribution.

All STP Tokens have now been distributed and the Stash Vault has been frozen.

If you cannot see your tokens in your address, make sure you save the following parameters in your wallet:

Token Contract Address: 0xecd570bBf74761b960Fa04Cc10fe2c4e86FfDA36

Token Symbol: STP

Decimals: 8

During StashPay token sale 7,144,523 STP Tokens were purchased for a total of 15.548 BTC and 651.79 ETH.

There was also 1,108,150 STP Tokens distributed for bounties and there are 300,000 STP Tokens that will be sent out for the StashPay Draw shortly.

This means there is a total of 8,552,673 STP Tokens in circulating supply. These are the only STP tokens that can be freely bought and sold.

The remaining unsold tokens of 352,555,477 have been placed in the Stash Vault. The Stash Vault has now been frozen and hence these tokens cannot be transferred on the Ethereum blockchain.

The frozen STP tokens in the Stash Vault are an important resource and the intention is to use them for the benefit of the StashPay project. This may include allocating tokens to partnerships, burning tokens to reduce supply or adding them back to the mining pool for the benefit of miners and Inodes. However, it is important to understand that these frozen STP tokens cannot be transferred on the Ethereum blockchain and are out of circulation until the StashPay.IO software is finalized.

Additionally, all team and advisor tokens are also frozen and cannot be transferred until the StashPay.IO software is finished.

Lastly there is 36,291,850 in STP tokens that are being held in the Development and Advisor pool. The team may use these tokens over the next 9 months as an additional resource to help with the project development as well as to attract new talented team members and quality advisors to the project.

So to summaries there is only 8,252,673 STP Tokens in circulation these are the only tokens that can be freely bought and sold. The Stash Vault and all team member and advisor tokens have been frozen until the StashPay.IO software is finalized. These STP tokens cannot be transferred on the Ethereum Blockchain.

The StashPay team has moved to research and development mode. We are exploring various exciting possible partnerships and are looking to add more talent to the team. We will keep you all posted on any developments as they happen.

Regards

StashPay Team

That is an old news. is there a new update regarding Stash node,platform development progress?
The team will be announcing updates in the upcoming weeks.
Development is starting to gain momentum

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

The team is looking to develop organic volume for STP on existing exchanges. High volume will be a great source of leverage when STP is presented for listing on other exchanges

jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:30:27 PM
Merited by hoop (1)

The team is looking to develop organic volume for STP on existing exchanges. High volume will be a great source of leverage when STP is presented for listing on other exchanges
they should focus also at exchanges.. if they wanna to keep their token alive. if not this will be a shit token. they need to sell some token if they wanna to keep the project alive.. long term until when? investor will losing hope if there was no any new news about it. this was month february. still no news.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

they should focus also at exchanges.. if they wanna to keep their token alive. if not this will be a shit token. they need to sell some token if they wanna to keep the project alive.. long term until when? investor will losing hope if there was no any new news about it. this was month february. still no news.
Indeed I agree. And what exactly is the ultimate plan for the remaining STPs put away on Stash Vault?
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:19:41 PM

many of us hope so because I know STP has great potential to grow with the exchange that helps it to achieve the highest value. because the team has been tested and just run it
As you can see right here, we the community suggest it will do more good for the project, if there be more exchange. We won't have to go through delays like that of etherdelta and this will make it three choices for users, meaning etherdelta, Idex and the extra one added.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

I'm willing to wait to see how Nebula performs first
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

Yeah, the project could use more updates. However, they are working on it while we wait for Nebula to launch.
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

I'm willing to wait to see how Nebula performs first
Nebula is set to announce their platform launch very shortly

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

Why?
It's like transferring ETH from one wallet to another. There's no complexity behind it. However, if your transaction is taking time, it may be that the network is congested

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: