Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

especially from this all I am really looking forward to the price increase from stp but whether this can be realized because many prices are not yet stable
sure it all can be real, many are waiting for stp to rise in price but it all takes time you can see stp just listed small exchange so very reasonable if there is no pump plus market that is not good at this time need more patience for all that.
I am sure that the interest to the STP will increase after the team announces about the reform of the project. Before that, some people can throw a skeptical glance at this.
cava (OP)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

Hi. When nebula.exchange?

Nebula has allowed a few individuals to test their beta platform version.

We are waiting for further news from them and expect to heard something in mid to late April.

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

The Stash team is excited to announce the hire of David Gray. David is joining the team as a software engineer and has already began working on the Stash Cryptocurrency.

David has extensive experience in software development and computer science in both the industry and academia.

David holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science and is a Senior Lecturer at Dublin City University. His work ranges from designing and implementing an ASN.1 compiler and certification authority software to generate and manage X.509 certificates to architecting and implementing portable X.400 (OSI email standard) software.

You can find out more about David here: https://ie.linkedin.com/in/davidtgray

We welcome David to the team.

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

PhD in - shutupandtakemymoneyalready!
Wait you already did that.
Gonna sit back and wait for the blockchain development then. STP is shaping up to be the blockchain it's been promising to be
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

it has been already 9 months since the beginning of the ICO, what has been done that can be considerate as remarkable progress?

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

The Stash team is excited to announce the hire of David Gray. David is joining the team as a software engineer and has already began working on the Stash Cryptocurrency.

David has extensive experience in software development and computer science in both the industry and academia.

David holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science and is a Senior Lecturer at Dublin City University. His work ranges from designing and implementing an ASN.1 compiler and certification authority software to generate and manage X.509 certificates to architecting and implementing portable X.400 (OSI email standard) software.

Another brilliant mind here to join the team, a warm welcome to David.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

it has been already 9 months since the beginning of the ICO, what has been done that can be considerate as remarkable progress?
Listing on Nebula exchange and getting David on board may constitute some sort of achievement, I guess.
However, this past couple of months has been extreme trying for crypto startup - I think the only startup that posted anything close to a remarkable progress was VEN's partnership with BMW
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

Our development target is still on course for Q3 this year and as we get closer to this release date, expect more exciting updates

chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

anybody know when nebula exchange going to launch and when stash will be listed on nebula ?
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

Just saw this the other day and i got a bit of research to him and i discovered that he's a professor. Nice to have this kind of person to the Stash team. I also checked the website for stash, it was also updated.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

anybody know when nebula exchange going to launch and when stash will be listed on nebula ?

StashPay Token to be listed on Nebula Exchange shortly, live trading expected to start on 30th of April https://nebula.exchange

This is the message received from the Nebula team:

"things are progressing well! Actually working on a newsletter now. Main big change is we will be launching live trading on the 30th, instead of a public beta we are just going to launch without transaction fees and we won't add them until the community is satisfied with the exchange.

We are fully focused to getting trading fully functional right now, all the unique community features will be bundled up and released all at once, likely around late summer if I had to guess. Trollbox will be up at launch. Also going to do an emoji drawing bounty contest with the goal of having the freshest new emojis on the net."

Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

I like the idea of the project. Tell me, how will the funds be spent that will be collected during the pre-ICO?
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

StashPay Token to be listed on Nebula Exchange shortly, live trading expected to start on 30th of April https://nebula.exchange

"things are progressing well! Actually working on a newsletter now. Main big change is we will be launching live trading on the 30th, instead of a public beta we are just going to launch without transaction fees and we won't add them until the community is satisfied with the exchange.

We are fully focused to getting trading fully functional right now, all the unique community features will be bundled up and released all at once, likely around late summer if I had to guess. Trollbox will be up at launch. Also going to do an emoji drawing bounty contest with the goal of having the freshest new emojis on the net."

that owesome , really really great for Stash token holders. now only 19 days left for nebula <3
i will be wait for nebula exchange, i think everybody waiting for that moment. good luck stash team for first step in to success.   Wink
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

I like the idea of the project. Tell me, how will the funds be spent that will be collected during the pre-ICO?
Funds are being utilized to develop the blockchain, expand the team, and initiate market presence

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

that owesome , really really great for Stash token holders. now only 19 days left for nebula <3
i will be wait for nebula exchange, i think everybody waiting for that moment. good luck stash team for first step in to success.   Wink
Finally. A definitive ETA we can count down to. Feels like eternity waiting for this to happen. Glad that the team has been extremely open and communicative about every step they've taken. STP is one of the hidden gems of this blockchain generation.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Just saw this the other day and i got a bit of research to him and i discovered that he's a professor. Nice to have this kind of person to the Stash team. I also checked the website for stash, it was also updated.
A professor, you say?
That's quite the firepower to bring on board.
Looks like the team are really keeping to their word about ramping up development and bolstering capabilities. Interesting times ahead
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

There's nothing much anybody can do right now other than to grin and beat with it. Shorting  would be a monumental lose. The other option would be trading sideways
Grinning and bearing with it, we are. Now that the festivities are out of the way, let see how the market respond
hopefully there is an increase in the market for the price of stash because maybe a lot of investors are waiting for the price to go up
That's what is on everyone's mind. What happens next now that Easter is out of the way? Will there be increase or further decrease in crypto currencies.
Look at the market now, it's all green. Only a matter of time till we see if we're on a stable market. I haven't seen any reason for crypto to go low everytime there is a bad news. It always corrects to it's true value over demand.
We may be in the green now, but we still have to keep an eye out especially on all those SEC subpoenas and crypto taxes popping up like moles. Industry has gone legit, but not everything inside is
those greens are just intimidating at times they just dont stay in one place for long

cava (OP)

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

Nebula official launch announcement https://t.co/ZVKTUkuVVX

Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

What about other exchanges? Should we wait for listing of STASH tokens on bigger exchanges soon?

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

What about other exchanges? Should we wait for listing of STASH tokens on bigger exchanges soon?
Of course, we're all looking to get bigger and better. However, our immediate priority is the development and release of our blockchain - still on track for Q3 - and growing our market volume

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: