Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:09:20 PM

Here the video reviews for Indonesian People with Indonesian Language
Watch and enjoy!! Youtube video: https://youtu.be/xIdkfwCTizk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:11:55 PM

As I understand at the moment is collected 6405931/450=14235 ETH, this good amount or I'm wrong?

Indeed, already 14k ETH has been collected.
Thats a huge amount of ETH and means a lot of investors already have trust in this project.

This is a great project!
Cant wait for the crowdsale!

120k ETH is hard cap and it raised more than 14k ETH till now. The token sale will be going on for another 23 days.

I think they made a good decision to make such a long ICO because right now its really hard to reach the hard cap but when the crypto economy fix itselfe a little, the can count on fresh investors.
I think they need to do some big moves in the marketing sector along this ICO if they want to reach that hard cap, it still far away.

Will the dev's continue with the project if the soft cap is not reached? 14k ETH seems to me like a lot of money, and more than enough to start with.
If they do have soft cap then most likely they would really force to reach out that range so that the project would be successful and if it doesn't able to then most probably funds would be refunded to its investors.

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:15:47 PM

As I understand at the moment is collected 6405931/450=14235 ETH, this good amount or I'm wrong?

Thats a huge amount of ETH and means a lot of investors already have trust in this project.

This is a great project!

120k ETH is hard cap and it raised more than 14k ETH till now. The token sale will be going on for another 23 days.

I think they made a good decision to make such a long ICO because right now its really hard to reach the hard cap but when the crypto economy fix itselfe a little, the can count on fresh investors.
I think that many people don't know this ICO, maybe devs should put more emphasis on marketing.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:16:40 PM

This is a great project!

I think they need to do some big moves in the marketing sector along this ICO if they want to reach that hard cap, it still far away.

Will the dev's continue with the project if the soft cap is not reached? 14k ETH seems to me like a lot of money, and more than enough to start with.

Agree, 14k ETH is quite a lot. According to their wp they want to use each 1.5k ETH for the expansion to a new region/country, so with their currently 14k they can already launch their platform in a couple of regions. And ICO isn't over yet. Btw, I don't know what their soft cap is resp. if they have one Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:24:56 PM

Its more than 4 million usd by current ETH price. Its good results I think...
Their hard cap 36 millions.. But I cant find soft cap? Which soft cap?

I'm reading their whitepaper but I don't see there softcap and this one should be discuss by the dev since many people want to know more about it.

I have participated many icos and watched more of it. In my opinion, there is not an ico would cancel after 4m $ funds. Even icos says their soft cap is higher at the end, if they got some million dollars, they just reduce it.

So I am not worried about the soft cap. And I am almost sure that some soma representative will tell that we already hit the soft cap which was x million USD. Smiley

In the whitepaper I have read that for every 1,500 ETH they expand to a new region. I suppose that 1,500 ETH is the soft cap. With $4 million they have already enough for almost 9 regions.

I'd like to come back to that point. Can anyone explain to me what exactly is meant with that? Is a region the same as a country or is it more like North America, SEA, CIS etc.?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:12:17 PM

I'm reading their whitepaper but I don't see there softcap and this one should be discuss by the dev since many people want to know more about it.

I have participated many icos and watched more of it. In my opinion, there is not an ico would cancel after 4m $ funds. Even icos says their soft cap is higher at the end, if they got some million dollars, they just reduce it.

So I am not worried about the soft cap. And I am almost sure that some soma representative will tell that we already hit the soft cap which was x million USD. Smiley

In the whitepaper I have read that for every 1,500 ETH they expand to a new region. I suppose that 1,500 ETH is the soft cap. With $4 million they have already enough for almost 9 regions.

I'd like to come back to that point. Can anyone explain to me what exactly is meant with that? Is a region the same as a country or is it more like North America, SEA, CIS etc.?
I think they mean a country. I think they will make a poll in which country they will operate.

Heimer

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

This is a great project!

Agree, 14k ETH is quite a lot. According to their wp they want to use each 1.5k ETH for the expansion to a new region/country, so with their currently 14k they can already launch their platform in a couple of regions. And ICO isn't over yet. Btw, I don't know what their soft cap is resp. if they have one Smiley
Expanding businesses on different region/countries can be very expensive and risky move, but I'm glad that Some wants to do this  Smiley
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:41:54 PM

By the way, is this name a reference to the novel "Brave new world" by Aldous Huxley ?
Heimer

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:34:49 PM

I don't know even a word in Indonesian but this video looks very professional. Would you do english version (or at least add subtitles)?  Wink
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:37:15 PM

Long waited until someone come to idea to make social network time burning profitable hobby Cheesy will read the wp and say my opinion a bit more indeapth still i like the idea so far Smiley hope devs are ready to deliver
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:40:26 PM

What will happen to unsold tokens after the ICO? Will they be burned or used for building a community or promotion the project?
I want to know also what are you going to do to unsold tokens? I suggest dont burn it because its help to yoir project , its better if you create social media campaign and many campaigns that promote soma coin so it will become popular and once list to the exchanges site many trader will buy because they see the potential of soma.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:57:36 PM

Are you going to patent the ICC card in all regions? I've heard that's pretty costly, but profitable if other people start to pay for using your patent.

What is ICC? is there ICC plan?

I think you mean IIC. Its Interactive Item Card; Info on website says its some kind of representation of the physical item that you want to sell. It looks like something very unique, and makes this project different than others.

Yeah, that's what i meant, sorry for typo.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:59:28 PM

I was asking myself the same question.

They are established in Finland so it's logical to see them start with Europe - every country in EU laws are nearly the same one for what I know; maybe EU count for only one region ?
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:26:54 PM

What will happen to unsold tokens after the ICO? Will they be burned or used for building a community or promotion the project?
I want to know also what are you going to do to unsold tokens? I suggest dont burn it because its help to yoir project , its better if you create social media campaign and many campaigns that promote soma coin so it will become popular and once list to the exchanges site many trader will buy because they see the potential of soma.
I think that if they don't raise the minimum cap, it is better to burn the tokens, because it will be beneficial for investors.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:27:58 PM

They are established in Finland so it's logical to see them start with Europe - every country in EU laws are nearly the same one for what I know; maybe EU count for only one region ?

Perhaps a region is comprised of some countries that speak the same language, or real regions, like for example western Europe, oriental Europe, etc. what I don't thing is that it will be country like regions, a region could mean for them a country, so we will have a local ambassador for Italy, France, Germany, Spain, etc.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:30:49 PM

I don't know even a word in Indonesian but this video looks very professional. Would you do english version (or at least add subtitles)?  Wink

This can be ask in the bounty section.
I have done some video's for ICO's with Dutch subtitles, there are bounty hunters who would like to do this Smiley.

Joining the bounty for translation, I'm glad they select me so I can know more about this great project.
Cant wait to dig deeper Wink

Keep it up team!
Heimer

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:46:45 PM

Perhaps a region is comprised of some countries that speak the same language, or real regions, like for example western Europe, oriental Europe, etc. what I don't thing is that it will be country like regions, a region could mean for them a country, so we will have a local ambassador for Italy, France, Germany, Spain, etc.
Yep, this is exactly how it works. Countries within the same region almost always have the same need and interests. Soma will only need native speaking ambassadors for ease of use
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:57:42 PM

Don’t worried about the ico, when I see that soma already raised 14k eth, I’m sure things will go well. The project is really solid, the team is serious and awesome, and the concept is huge. I think we can even reach the hard cap with soma. A very nice project to follow, social marketplace is a huge business with a lot of money to do.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:27:30 PM

Are you planning to expand the team?
When will the beta version of the platform appear?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:41:46 PM

This can be ask in the bounty section.
I have done some video's for ICO's with Dutch subtitles, there are bounty hunters who would like to do this Smiley.

Joining the bounty for translation, I'm glad they select me so I can know more about this great project.
Cant wait to dig deeper Wink

Keep it up team!

that's video made by dani payoeng, as indonesian he is so interesting in crypto and has good review.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: