Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:46:17 PM

really, if someone was still not impressed by this news, i cannot help them Smiley

now it is the time to get ready for buying some tokens!

Both companies have a zero working platform and yet to prove that they can deliver on proposed idea, so I don't blame anyone that might be skeptical of the partnership. After all you have two newbie companies going thru an ico with no tangible product. anyway, watching to see how the partnership improves each platform

I agree with you that for now this partnership isn't really productive because both projects are still in their early stages. But as soon as one project becomes a striking success, the other project can benefit from it.
It's a partnership for the future both. Both projects will benefit from each other because they can do marketing together.
It's very exciting, both this project will mutually benefit each other for the project in the future !!

I agree, Utrust can experiment on this project and Soma can really get a personalized payment system which will fit their platform to perfection since is their first partner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:03:09 PM

really, if someone was still not impressed by this news, i cannot help them Smiley

Both companies have a zero working platform and yet to prove that they can deliver on proposed idea, so I don't blame anyone that might be skeptical of the partnership. After all you have two newbie companies going thru an ico with no tangible product. anyway, watching to see how the partnership improves each platform

I agree with you that for now this partnership isn't really productive because both projects are still in their early stages. But as soon as one project becomes a striking success, the other project can benefit from it.
It's a partnership for the future both. Both projects will benefit from each other because they can do marketing together.
It's very exciting, both this project will mutually benefit each other for the project in the future !!

I agree, Utrust can experiment on this project and Soma can really get a personalized payment system which will fit their platform to perfection since is their first partner.

I'm glad that Soma will be using Utrust payments option. Thanks to that there won't be any problems with finding payment processors from outside of crypto world and it will be much more convininet than usual BTC payments  Cool
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:10:59 PM

Good to hear about the partnership with UTRUST, really seems like a winning combination. I hope both projects will develop at the same speed and integration will start early.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:29:24 PM

I'm sure its a well thought out project but you're post is unclear. Could you please rectify it.

I see that I'm not alone having some problem with that post.

The subject is already hard, if the writting is blurry it's become impossible to concentrate on it.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:03:36 PM

So, what are changes of getting an invitation to get to play with the closed beta?
You can participate in iOS alpha on our website https://soma.co

Thank you for replying, and nice work partnering with UTRUST! This just rises my interest on your project.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

which one is official channel telegram or discord? not much going on in discord channel.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:21:41 PM

which one is official channel telegram or discord? not much going on in discord channel.

Best use Telegram, the channel is growing fast and starting to build a great community.
You must check it out Smiley

Almost 700 members on Telegram:
https://t.me/SomaCommunity
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:28:25 PM

Best use Telegram, the channel is growing fast and starting to build a great community.
You must check it out Smiley

Almost 700 members on Telegram:
https://t.me/SomaCommunity

WoW, that is a lot of people in one channel, and a very fast growing community, especially for a project that was announced just recently, this idea of an ebay with social interaction between sellers and buyers is making people interested.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:33:43 PM

Every project was in early stages. There was time when people were saying that Ebay is crap and Facebook is just another overhyped project which won't last more than one year  Smiley

What? I am still saying that. Ebay is crap and Facebook is overhyped. Okay, shorting Facebook was maybe not such a good idea in hindsight, but let's see if they still exist next year.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:37:55 PM

Partnership is always a great news. That profit of both project, especially in that case, where soma and Utrust are 2 big project with solid and serious team. I think the development of soma will be huge, and same for Utrust, two big business in crypto world.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:57:05 PM

Partnership is always a great news. That profit of both project, especially in that case, where soma and Utrust are 2 big project with solid and serious team. I think the development of soma will be huge, and same for Utrust, two big business in crypto world.
And is there a connection between the Soma and Utrust projects? Did I miss something.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:59:48 PM

Every project was in early stages. There was time when people were saying that Ebay is crap and Facebook is just another overhyped project which won't last more than one year  Smiley

I get what you wanna say but comparing new ICOs with companies like eBay or Facebook seems not right. Yeah, there is the possibility that with some ICOs we are witnessing the emergence of future heavy weights in the business world (and that would be huge for us investors) but keep in mind that the market leaders of today will try to adapt and won't back down.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:07:17 PM

What? I am still saying that. Ebay is crap and Facebook is overhyped. Okay, shorting Facebook was maybe not such a good idea in hindsight, but let's see if they still exist next year.
Is high time innovators proved that they have what it takes to stand head to head with Elon musk, Bill gates and the rest, now that crowdfunding is available. Crowdfunding should produce more millionaire with great ideas in coming years, and encourage people with great minds to make their idea presentable. Crowdfunding will get tougher in coming years also because some of this projects are bound to fail, so investors will require more than just a whitepaper from project teams
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:16:05 PM

And is there a connection between the Soma and Utrust projects? Did I miss something.
greatteager - yes, today was good news for these two projects - they announced a partnership, You can read a little more about this for a few pages
greatteager

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:30:42 PM

greatteager - yes, today was good news for these two projects - they announced a partnership, You can read a little more about this for a few pages
This is great news, give me a link? Utrust will become a giant in its sector, partnership with it is a step forward.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:52:47 PM

This is great news, give me a link? Utrust will become a giant in its sector, partnership with it is a step forward.
here the twitter news: https://twitter.com/UTRUST_Official/status/915546790467956736

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
greatteager

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:59:27 PM

here the twitter news: https://twitter.com/UTRUST_Official/status/915546790467956736
Thank you for the link, I found another news about the partnership with Utrust.
https://twitter.com/SomaToken/status/915567178518269952
Good news.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:27:32 PM

Even in the early stage this partnership is beneficial. Soma does not have to waste resources on developing a secure payment system. That is now taken care of by UTrust. The benefit is not as big for Utrust, but they now have an additional reason to not screw it up. Because if they do, they are also responsible for Soma's failure.

For UTRUST, the benefit is that SOMA clients will use UTRUST for payments. This partnership gives them even more benefits than for SOMA. Since the acquisition of a large client base is very important for the payment system. And it's very good that this happens at such an early stage of development.

It's a strategic partnership designed to empower booth projects. It's a win -win partnership, since they are complementing on each other.
this projects will be an invisible thread to support each other, this cooperation will allow you to keep a better balance -
after all, on two legs it's easier to stand than on one
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:40:07 PM

Even in the early stage this partnership is beneficial. Soma does not have to waste resources on developing a secure payment system. That is now taken care of by UTrust. The benefit is not as big for Utrust, but they now have an additional reason to not screw it up. Because if they do, they are also responsible for Soma's failure.

For UTRUST, the benefit is that SOMA clients will use UTRUST for payments. This partnership gives them even more benefits than for SOMA. Since the acquisition of a large client base is very important for the payment system. And it's very good that this happens at such an early stage of development.

definitely this. it's a mutually beneficial partnership. both projects stand to gain a lot from this. and investors as well Wink

Well you can see it like UTrust get's more benefits then SOMA but as a marketplace SOMA benefits from a diversity of payment methods, so that customers can pay with whatever service they want to pay. I myself sometimes haven't bought something in an online shop because I don't wanted to use the payment methods. So there is definitiv also a benefit for SOMA. Also they can profit from each others experience probably.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
brendan6498011

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:05:00 AM

it is like  UTrust, but  UTrust also begin not long ago,we are waiting to see who will go fast?

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: