Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:35:01 AM

is there any trust score or stat going to be available for seller to prevent fraud?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:43:45 AM

I seen on their site, that they have Alpha Apps for IOS? When will be apps for Android? I dont have Iphone (
Who tried their apps for IOS? Can you tell me please?
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:35:16 AM

Congratulations on the collaboration with the Utrust project. It's always good if two projects can benefit from each other and help each other grow. I assume you
have figured this out and found the right match in each other !
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:37:59 AM

What will happen to unsold tokens after the ICO? Will they be burned or used for building a community or promotion the project?
I want to know also what are you going to do to unsold tokens? I suggest dont burn it because its help to yoir project , its better if you create social media campaign and many campaigns that promote soma coin so it will become popular and once list to the exchanges site many trader will buy because they see the potential of soma.
I think that if they don't raise the minimum cap, it is better to burn the tokens, because it will be beneficial for investors.

Yes, burning the unsold tokens is one solution. Another one is to freeze them for a certain time period like 5 years and then again do ICO at the current price.

Dont freeze, just burn!
Burning will give the investors more profit and the price of the tokens will keep rising. If they have there max cap they dont need to do anything so hope they dont have to burn or freeze Wink

It's the good thing for us but not the best thing for them. If they burn them it will be generous, but if they keep them, i can't blame them.

It's not about being generous, it's about being responsible.
Burning the unsold tokens is their responsibility towards the investors.

Not necessary, depends how they would be used, in a long term there could be some plus sides of having spare tokens to share for pr or outsourcing jobs etc. But then again, it's all same to me if it benefits soma in a long run.

A clear answer is necessary. A large reserve could manipulate token's price. So, it's necessary to take actions beforehand.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:59:06 AM

I seen on their site, that they have Alpha Apps for IOS? When will be apps for Android? I dont have Iphone (

They will have apps for both but will start with IOs, and also they will start with some regions, by the time they get to yours, they may have already finished their android version, in any case, you should not be impatient, making an app for this project, may be very difficult, and android is more complex to program than IOs, considering that Android is in way too many different phones, unlike Ios.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:20:48 AM

They will have apps for both but will start with IOs, and also they will start with some regions, by the time they get to yours, they may have already finished their android version, in any case, you should not be impatient, making an app for this project, may be very difficult, and android is more complex to program than IOs, considering that Android is in way too many different phones, unlike Ios.

It's not that hard have an app done for android. however the project does have to start somewhere and I'd prefer they focus on one experience and do it right.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:38:33 AM

What will happen to unsold tokens after the ICO? Will they be burned or used for building a community or promotion the project?
I want to know also what are you going to do to unsold tokens? I suggest dont burn it because its help to yoir project , its better if you create social media campaign and many campaigns that promote soma coin so it will become popular and once list to the exchanges site many trader will buy because they see the potential of soma.
I think that if they don't raise the minimum cap, it is better to burn the tokens, because it will be beneficial for investors.

Yes, burning the unsold tokens is one solution. Another one is to freeze them for a certain time period like 5 years and then again do ICO at the current price.

Dont freeze, just burn!
Burning will give the investors more profit and the price of the tokens will keep rising. If they have there max cap they dont need to do anything so hope they dont have to burn or freeze Wink

It's the good thing for us but not the best thing for them. If they burn them it will be generous, but if they keep them, i can't blame them.

Not necessary, depends how they would be used, in a long term there could be some plus sides of having spare tokens to share for pr or outsourcing jobs etc. But then again, it's all same to me if it benefits soma in a long run.

A clear answer is necessary. A large reserve could manipulate token's price. So, it's necessary to take actions beforehand.
If they wont do any actions for sure this project would really be easily to be manipulated.Regarding on the app I would say that they should put more focus on the developments.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:32:59 AM

Dont freeze, just burn!

No it is not. If they say we will burn and they won't then you are right.

Of course if they keep it and dump as soon as it is, it won't be responsible. But icos usually don't do like that. At least legit ones keep unsold tokens for years.

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:39:23 AM

I was happy to see the partnership with Utrust. It will help both cryptos to be known. It's gonna create a good synergy. Soma needed ways of payment and here with utrust they have a crypto that can be directly tranformed in fiat and that have a consumer protection. Very good thing for the soma platform Smiley
pynetx

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:07:56 AM

Dont freeze, just burn!

No it is not. If they say we will burn and they won't then you are right.

Of course if they keep it and dump as soon as it is, it won't be responsible. But icos usually don't do like that. At least legit ones keep unsold tokens for years.

Well, one can not invest their money on just words at least I won't. Every major ICO provides a clear picture about the unsold tokens.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:50:05 AM

Is there a clear partnership roadmap available between Utrust and SOMA ? I get the global picture, although a Whitepaper on who will service what for each other would be a nice read.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:50:39 AM

Soma is a platform that will be great for sellers but also for buyers. For exemple thanks to the social network buyers will be able more than ever to create customer loyalty which is a very important point in any business.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:27:49 AM

Soma is a platform that will be great for sellers but also for buyers. For exemple thanks to the social network buyers will be able more than ever to create customer loyalty which is a very important point in any business.

yes also soma will accept many payment methods like bitcoin ether and litecoin and Utrust payment etc. i think this project gonna on top. i am so excited because i am part of this project. me and my friend already in invested on Soma project.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:51:59 AM

yes also soma will accept many payment methods like bitcoin ether and litecoin and Utrust payment etc. i think this project gonna on top. i am so excited because i am part of this project. me and my friend already in invested on Soma project.

What are the products that you can buy on the Social Marketplace?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:56:47 AM

Soma will be a superb platform!
With the partnership of Utrust will also help Utrust getting on the Japanese market. Win win for both. Still 21 days the time to join this ICO.

This project will get the investors it deserves!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:58:42 AM

What are the products that you can buy on the Social Marketplace?

Well that mostly depends what the community wants to sell. Its a marketplace for reselling things you don't need anymore.
parandey

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:11:37 AM

I haven't seen any original ideas in our project. There are a lot of marketplaces around the world. So what's the difference?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:14:39 AM

Soma will be a superb platform!
With the partnership of Utrust will also help Utrust getting on the Japanese market. Win win for both. Still 21 days the time to join this ICO.

This project will get the investors it deserves!

It seems like I'll have to put some bucks in this ICO too. I like to participate in ICO who cooperate with other cryptoprojects.
pynetx

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:27:29 AM

Can anyone become a seller?
Who will handle the deliveries of the items?
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:56:03 AM

You can request an alpha version of the iOS app on the site: https://i.imgur.com/tw3wL2W.png

Details of the new release are expected in the near future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: