Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

And why? Didnt ico collect enough funds for initial developement? Current market cap has nothing to do with previously collected funds jesus. Or do you think that the devs say "ah, market is low today, so we will not go to work and sleep until the random numbers go higher".

Daily work is being carried out both with the technical part of the project and with the marketing one; it can be easily checked after reading the latest monthly reports. By the way, the price of the coin did not go down after Bitcoin, but is kept at the same mark!
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

And why? Didnt ico collect enough funds for initial developement? Current market cap has nothing to do with previously collected funds jesus. Or do you think that the devs say "ah, market is low today, so we will not go to work and sleep until the random numbers go higher".
The devs are working. All the team is working, no one is waiting for good times. Stay with us and you will see all by your own eyes.

Agreed with you Universa team is very active and till now they showed very good results and in future they will make this platform ready for big companies because it has good solution and already being tested by professional banks and other companies.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

As I remember Borodich addressed the issue of delayed plan saying something like the things not always go as they expect but they are doing their thing and will try to stick to their plans. It's not exact wording, of course. I just convey the meaning.
Yes, he said something similar. But I would advise him to make real plans, and not to promise to token holders something that you cannot accomplish on time.
I am not so pedant about the terms. For me it is necessary that the work is done and it is not so important some days or even week of delay. It is business it is real life, it can not be like in a move. All big companies make delays and no one is really worry about it. Even planes are late, but then everyone worries.
Even a week? A week is an insignificantly short period, if we talk about the delays of Universa. If the problem was in such a period, no one would have anything against it.
Even a month is not a long time when you do something new. Really a think we are too close to the project, trying to control micro management tasks. When you invest in big projects do a strategic but not tactic view.
MiltonFree

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

I think projects of this kind will come to life only after the growth of the market, in any other case, whatever the technology at this stage, without capitalization growth it is almost impossible to do something.
Not only market capitalization and not only technology. Business ought to be ready, people too. But it doesn't mean we are to wait for it. It is important to build project today for tomorrow.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

They raised a good money for development (as I remember they raised around 28 mln usd on ICO). I dont know why their development going so slowly...
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

They raised a good money for development (as I remember they raised around 28 mln usd on ICO). I dont know why their development going so slowly...

Why do you think it is going 'so slowly'?
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

Because the plans are not executed. And you need to consider that we did not write these plans. This was done by the team. No one forced you to set a high bar that you can not jump over.
rumax

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

Most likely, they decided not to allocate enough funds to expand the team, but to focus on the work of those forces that already exist until the interest in cryptocurrency does not appear again!
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

Because the plans are not executed. And you need to consider that we did not write these plans. This was done by the team. No one forced you to set a high bar that you can not jump over.

I think there was enough achievements even though the execution was not done as planned. Honestly, that's one of those projects that actually do what they say. Just look around and see how many projects stand still and do nothing. Universa is different. They will do what they promise, just have a little patience, guys. Rome was not built in a day.
Fluer

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

Most likely, they decided not to allocate enough funds to expand the team, but to focus on the work of those forces that already exist until the interest in cryptocurrency does not appear again!

I don't think they care about the situation on the market. Why should development depend on the market? It shouldn't. They are executing their plan despite the dip. It is not an obstacle to development.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

I think the team said many times why they fall behind the schedule and Borodich also touched upon this subject in AMA. What's the point of talking about the same thing again and again? That's a completely new project, they didn't know that it would turn out that way. I don't see the problem here. Things are getting done, that means we will get to the finish eventually.
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

The project is going well but a bit slow, and i don´t think they will get rid of the ERC20 anytime soon, wich i think really hurts the project...
The specs are great but still needs work in the fundamentals. I´m holding since ico and watching it having quite a bad year. But still bealive in the potential so i didn´t sold on loose. I they are smart enough and know how to handle things they can at some point challenge competitors like NEO or Waves. Right know it needs volume like crazy, better exchange, but more important a solid developer community (no miners here to buzz the token, so this project is very dependent on how much developers like it)
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

I think there was enough achievements even though the execution was not done as planned. Honestly, that's one of those projects that actually do what they say. Just look around and see how many projects stand still and do nothing. Universa is different. They will do what they promise, just have a little patience, guys. Rome was not built in a day.
Why do you compare with weaklings and losers? You must compare with the best and most successful. Universa always emphasizes that they are the best and most revolutionary.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

The project is going well but a bit slow, and i don´t think they will get rid of the ERC20 anytime soon, wich i think really hurts the project...
The specs are great but still needs work in the fundamentals. I´m holding since ico and watching it having quite a bad year. But still bealive in the potential so i didn´t sold on loose. I they are smart enough and know how to handle things they can at some point challenge competitors like NEO or Waves. Right know it needs volume like crazy, better exchange, but more important a solid developer community (no miners here to buzz the token, so this project is very dependent on how much developers like it)

Hold on tight. The bright future is ahead of us. With all due respect, I can't see how ERC20 hurts the project. You can use native token as well as ERC20. Pretty cool in my opinion, the feature that separates us from others, you can swap both ways whenever you want. The volume will be huge as soon as we get first fully implemented use cases.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

Why do you compare with weaklings and losers? You must compare with the best and most successful. Universa always emphasizes that they are the best and most revolutionary.

You can compare practically with any project out there. There's no real fully implemented use cases right now. Crypto is in its nascent state. Have some patience, I'm sure we will achieve great things. I'm confident about this project, that's why I invested. If you are not then I don't understand what you are doing here in the first place.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

Yes, they are. And they are going towards their goals steadily. Just wait for a few years and you will see yourself how far this project will come.
rumax

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

I agree the project team in particular should take care of the company's image, I am sure that this will happen and we will get a good quality and versatile product!
Fluer

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

I think the team said many times why they fall behind the schedule and Borodich also touched upon this subject in AMA. What's the point of talking about the same thing again and again? That's a completely new project, they didn't know that it would turn out that way. I don't see the problem here. Things are getting done, that means we will get to the finish eventually.

It is very stupid to ask the same questions for a million of time. Unless maybe someone is paying them for it? Who are all this people asking the same questions all the time?
MiltonFree

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

I agree the project team in particular should take care of the company's image, I am sure that this will happen and we will get a good quality and versatile product!

Company image is rather good. They are doing business, they are experts and they are making new product. I like when people work but not do PR. I think a lot of people form b2b appreciate it.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

You can compare practically with any project out there. There's no real fully implemented use cases right now. Crypto is in its nascent state. Have some patience, I'm sure we will achieve great things. I'm confident about this project, that's why I invested. If you are not then I don't understand what you are doing here in the first place.
I want a concrete result in the work of the company, and not to hear about how much success there will be in the future. What kind of nonsense admins say about cryotechnology? Do they consider community fools?
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: