Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

And why? Didnt ico collect enough funds for initial developement? Current market cap has nothing to do with previously collected funds jesus. Or do you think that the devs say "ah, market is low today, so we will not go to work and sleep until the random numbers go higher".

They raised a good money for development (as I remember they raised around 28 mln usd on ICO). I dont know why their development going so slowly...

Why do you think it is going 'so slowly'?
Because the plans are not executed. And you need to consider that we did not write these plans. This was done by the team. No one forced you to set a high bar that you can not jump over.

I think there was enough achievements even though the execution was not done as planned. Honestly, that's one of those projects that actually do what they say. Just look around and see how many projects stand still and do nothing. Universa is different. They will do what they promise, just have a little patience, guys. Rome was not built in a day.
Agree with you. Universa is very serious with the development, they will deliver what they promised and couple of years from now, they will give tough time to their top competitors. What i don't like is that they raised good money but still didn't arranged a top exchange to keep the volume healthy.

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

And why? Didnt ico collect enough funds for initial developement? Current market cap has nothing to do with previously collected funds jesus. Or do you think that the devs say "ah, market is low today, so we will not go to work and sleep until the random numbers go higher".

They raised a good money for development (as I remember they raised around 28 mln usd on ICO). I dont know why their development going so slowly...

Why do you think it is going 'so slowly'?
Because the plans are not executed. And you need to consider that we did not write these plans. This was done by the team. No one forced you to set a high bar that you can not jump over.

I think there was enough achievements even though the execution was not done as planned. Honestly, that's one of those projects that actually do what they say. Just look around and see how many projects stand still and do nothing. Universa is different. They will do what they promise, just have a little patience, guys. Rome was not built in a day.
Agree with you. Universa is very serious with the development, they will deliver what they promised and couple of years from now, they will give tough time to their top competitors. What i don't like is that they raised good money but still didn't arranged a top exchange to keep the volume healthy.

Let the weak hands from this project in this bear season CEO already told they have to integrate their own with the help of some big companies and they are working hard. I hope so in coming days it will find the good streak and this will become really hot project.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

Why do you compare with weaklings and losers? You must compare with the best and most successful. Universa always emphasizes that they are the best and most revolutionary.

You can compare practically with any project out there. There's no real fully implemented use cases right now. Crypto is in its nascent state. Have some patience, I'm sure we will achieve great things. I'm confident about this project, that's why I invested. If you are not then I don't understand what you are doing here in the first place.
I want a concrete result in the work of the company, and not to hear about how much success there will be in the future. What kind of nonsense admins say about cryotechnology? Do they consider community fools?
No one consider community fools. Cryotechnology is one of the ways smart contracts are used. And Universa is one of the first to be in this field.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

No one consider community fools. Cryotechnology is one of the ways smart contracts are used. And Universa is one of the first to be in this field.
Do you know that cryotechnology does not exist? This is fantastic, it is not possible to freeze a person so that he does not die. These people are scammers. Why does Universa cooperate with them?
MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

Why do you compare with weaklings and losers? You must compare with the best and most successful. Universa always emphasizes that they are the best and most revolutionary.

You can compare practically with any project out there. There's no real fully implemented use cases right now. Crypto is in its nascent state. Have some patience, I'm sure we will achieve great things. I'm confident about this project, that's why I invested. If you are not then I don't understand what you are doing here in the first place.
I want a concrete result in the work of the company, and not to hear about how much success there will be in the future. What kind of nonsense admins say about cryotechnology? Do they consider community fools?
As for me I like this cryotechnology case. It shows as how smart contracts are used. I also see that the team is real brave, they are not afraid of working with future technologies. Join the revolution!
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

Do you know that cryotechnology does not exist? This is fantastic, it is not possible to freeze a person so that he does not die. These people are scammers. Why does Universa cooperate with them?
Universa is platform which provides opportunity to manage different businesses according to smart contracts. Drones and self driving cars were fantastic 10 years ago. Penicillin not existed in the middle of the 20 century. About 400 years ago people thought that the Earth is flat and burned those who disagreed. Think a little bit about the progress and about the place to manage business.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:15:04 PM

Why do you think that cryotechnology does not exist? I am not an expert and I think you are too. There is a lot of research in this area I read about freezing frogs when I was still in school.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

I like future and Universa in it. Good case. Don't be a one who is afraid of mobile phone like some people some years ago.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

Black friday arrived in crypto, i never thought that i will get a million of UTN(P)s but if the things go that way a few days more, i will...

In Pump and Dump we trust.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

Why do you think that cryotechnology does not exist? I am not an expert and I think you are too. There is a lot of research in this area I read about freezing frogs when I was still in school.
I say that because I know. Frogs have a special enzyme that cannot be implanted to humans. We have not yet invented the technology of human cryo-freezing, but the scammers have already invented a bath for freezing. Universa needs to think with whom to have a job.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

Black friday arrived in crypto, i never thought that i will get a million of UTN(P)s but if the things go that way a few days more, i will...

Even it is terrible to see what happening all around us it will give opportunity to new people to fill their bags on this dip and let weak hands out from this project. I also agreed with you it is just big discount like Black Friday what is going on there.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

I say that because I know. Frogs have a special enzyme that cannot be implanted to humans. We have not yet invented the technology of human cryo-freezing, but the scammers have already invented a bath for freezing. Universa needs to think with whom to have a job.

People always thought the things were impossible until someone proved wrong. I guess it's in our human nature to doubt everything we never experienced. That's okay, the future will show you.
beonline

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

Even it is terrible to see what happening all around us it will give opportunity to new people to fill their bags on this dip and let weak hands out from this project. I also agreed with you it is just big discount like Black Friday what is going on there.

That's sad that market is going down but hey what can we do? Except buying more, of course Smiley Market was rising like crazy in the past, it needs some rest now. Those who regretted that they missed it now have the chance to enter. Don't make the same mistake twice, start accumulating. Many experts still bullish.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

People always thought the things were impossible until someone proved wrong. I guess it's in our human nature to doubt everything we never experienced. That's okay, the future will show you.
What future are you talking about? Scamers offer to freeze a person NOW, and they want for it 1 million UTN. That is, a person will pay them 1 million UTN, and they will kill him?
beonline

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:01:18 PM

What future are you talking about? Scamers offer to freeze a person NOW, and they want for it 1 million UTN. That is, a person will pay them 1 million UTN, and they will kill him?

You seem to miss the whole point. Nobody is going to kill you. You receive a contract for cryo. It's only needed in case of emergency. Imagine someone has an illness and there's no way to cure you. Instead of dying in pain you can be frozen with the hope of some cure emerging in the future and be unfrozen. And the company has been around since 2005 and some people were already frozen. Definitely not a scam. It would be closed a long time ago if it was the case. So better DYOR before crying scam.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

That's sad that market is going down but hey what can we do? Except buying more, of course Smiley Market was rising like crazy in the past, it needs some rest now. Those who regretted that they missed it now have the chance to enter. Don't make the same mistake twice, start accumulating. Many experts still bullish.

I think it is worth waiting a couple more weeks and we will see a fair price, which is even lower than the current one, and then you can consider buying Bitcoin and other promising coins for a long-term!
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

Not necessarily, the market is going down by technical (manipulative) operations, not by fundamental troubles/reasons. So the dump may be very fast and the recovery very fast too (as the dumpers lose steam, understand: as they lose all comodity to sell). Because sellers will try to immediatelly buy back what they sold out to dump price. I would rather expect waves and fluctuating price like on rollercoaster with fast dips and growths.
The whole problem of crypto is that selling escalates selling and buying escallates buying, there is no reason to buy if market is going down (everybody trying to get out and potentially rebuy lower or waits for even better price) and of course, there is no reason to sell if market is going up (no one selling when price going up).

In Pump and Dump we trust.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

You seem to miss the whole point. Nobody is going to kill you. You receive a contract for cryo. It's only needed in case of emergency. Imagine someone has an illness and there's no way to cure you. Instead of dying in pain you can be frozen with the hope of some cure emerging in the future and be unfrozen. And the company has been around since 2005 and some people were already frozen. Definitely not a scam. It would be closed a long time ago if it was the case. So better DYOR before crying scam.
What? It looks like you do not understand what you are saying. Let me explain to you that the crystals of ice are breaking the human cell. And it is not recoverable, it is dead. These are tales for fools who do not understand elementary things.
And I wonder what Universa is doing next to these storytellers and scamers.
beonline

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:58:37 PM

What? It looks like you do not understand what you are saying. Let me explain to you that the crystals of ice are breaking the human cell. And it is not recoverable, it is dead. These are tales for fools who do not understand elementary things.
And I wonder what Universa is doing next to these storytellers and scamers.

It looks like you don't understand or don't want to understand what I'm saying, rather. That's alright, that's your position. Just google this company and research what they do and how they do it.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

It looks like you don't understand or don't want to understand what I'm saying, rather. That's alright, that's your position. Just google this company and research what they do and how they do it.
I studied this before I began to tell you. They freeze the corpses of people and their body parts. And they say in advertising that when it will be possible to revive them. But I first wrote that human cells are destroyed at the time of freezing. Isn't that a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: