Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:46:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
cryptocreap

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

People always thought the things were impossible until someone proved wrong. I guess it's in our human nature to doubt everything we never experienced. That's okay, the future will show you.
What future are you talking about? Scamers offer to freeze a person NOW, and they want for it 1 million UTN. That is, a person will pay them 1 million UTN, and they will kill him?

You seem to miss the whole point. Nobody is going to kill you. You receive a contract for cryo. It's only needed in case of emergency. Imagine someone has an illness and there's no way to cure you. Instead of dying in pain you can be frozen with the hope of some cure emerging in the future and be unfrozen. And the company has been around since 2005 and some people were already frozen. Definitely not a scam. It would be closed a long time ago if it was the case. So better DYOR before crying scam.
What? It looks like you do not understand what you are saying. Let me explain to you that the crystals of ice are breaking the human cell. And it is not recoverable, it is dead. These are tales for fools who do not understand elementary things.
And I wonder what Universa is doing next to these storytellers and scamers.

It looks like you don't understand or don't want to understand what I'm saying, rather. That's alright, that's your position. Just google this company and research what they do and how they do it.

It looks like he's just a regular fudder. Mate, don't even waste your breath trying to explain anything to him. The guy wants to cause panic and buy low, plain and simple. If he had researched just a bit about the company, he wouldn't have said the things like that.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:35:00 PM

People always thought the things were impossible until someone proved wrong. I guess it's in our human nature to doubt everything we never experienced. That's okay, the future will show you.
What future are you talking about? Scamers offer to freeze a person NOW, and they want for it 1 million UTN. That is, a person will pay them 1 million UTN, and they will kill him?

You seem to miss the whole point. Nobody is going to kill you. You receive a contract for cryo. It's only needed in case of emergency. Imagine someone has an illness and there's no way to cure you. Instead of dying in pain you can be frozen with the hope of some cure emerging in the future and be unfrozen. And the company has been around since 2005 and some people were already frozen. Definitely not a scam. It would be closed a long time ago if it was the case. So better DYOR before crying scam.

Cool, I did not even know that they are already using this technology in public, by the way, where can I find reliable information about it?
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

Cool, I did not even know that they are already using this technology in public, by the way, where can I find reliable information about it?

Check their official website. You will find all the info there. It's Kriorus.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

Universa is one of the underrated blockchain for it was like a racism - sorry for this word but this is what i observed from the market just because it is a Russian company does it mean that some of investors are doubtful of this integrity but for me Universa would be soon in the top 10 list in crypto market for it is a business centric and serious about their project it is closely related to XRP so the potential of this team is great.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

That's right, with the technology at Universa, I'm sure this project will last a long time and investors will believe, now UTNP is up 4% I think it's good

a fool and his money ...

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

It looks like he's just a regular fudder. Mate, don't even waste your breath trying to explain anything to him. The guy wants to cause panic and buy low, plain and simple. If he had researched just a bit about the company, he wouldn't have said the things like that.
You are not right. I studied Universa's activities and prospects quite well. And I believe that the team has a chance. But I do not like deception and cheap populism. Borodich needs to better work out his business communications. Collaboration with scammers will give a minus to reputation.
cryptocreap

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

You are not right. I studied Universa's activities and prospects quite well. And I believe that the team has a chance. But I do not like deception and cheap populism. Borodich needs to better work out his business communications. Collaboration with scammers will give a minus to reputation.
If you believe in project then why are you trying to hesitate the community by your own conjectures with have no background. If you know that the project has done a great job why don't you accept it?
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

Universa is one of the underrated blockchain for it was like a racism - sorry for this word but this is what i observed from the market just because it is a Russian company does it mean that some of investors are doubtful of this integrity but for me Universa would be soon in the top 10 list in crypto market for it is a business centric and serious about their project it is closely related to XRP so the potential of this team is great.
Universa is really great. I know one day everyone will understand it. It is doesn't matter now. We are the first and will have more profit.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

If you believe in project then why are you trying to hesitate the community by your own conjectures with have no background. If you know that the project has done a great job why don't you accept it?
I am a tokenholder and I have the right to demand a good team work. I don’t like team collaboration with scammers. I need the fulfillment of plans, the transparency of the work and the clear reputation of the team.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

I am a tokenholder and I have the right to demand a good team work. I don’t like team collaboration with scammers. I need the fulfillment of plans, the transparency of the work and the clear reputation of the team.
What collaboration are you speaking about? Do you have any proofs? The team has clean reputation and they keep all the promises.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

That's right, with the technology at Universa, I'm sure this project will last a long time and investors will believe, now UTNP is up 4% I think it's good
This confirms that Universa is great. Working with the future technologies today. Continue this way!
cryptocreap

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

So you started again the same thing. No proves but only words. Just a waste of time.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

The critics have truth when it comes to question where is the evidence however like the UFOlogists like to say - The missing evidence is not the evidence of missing...

In Pump and Dump we trust.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

Waiting for Monaco International Blockchain passionately. Very curious what Alexander Borodich will tell.
rumax

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

http://kriorus.ru/en/Human-cryopreservation  Wink

Yeah, I personally do not really approve of such ways to promote Universa. Personally, I'm not sure that these frozen people can ever be revived, so the whole point in this freezing is lost. In fact, it is an investment without a guarantee of getting results!
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

http://kriorus.ru/en/Human-cryopreservation  Wink

Yeah, I personally do not really approve of such ways to promote Universa. Personally, I'm not sure that these frozen people can ever be revived, so the whole point in this freezing is lost. In fact, it is an investment without a guarantee of getting results!
Every investment is risk. No project gives you guarantee. Universa gives platform to different projects. This case shows how smart contracts could work. But the technology is not standing. Will see in some time what it will be.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

What collaboration are you speaking about? Do you have any proofs? The team has clean reputation and they keep all the promises.
What evidence is needed if the chief administrator of the Telegram Group provided this information. It is very short-sighted to advertise such dubious cooperation.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:02:33 AM

What evidence is needed if the chief administrator of the Telegram Group provided this information. It is very short-sighted to advertise such dubious cooperation.

We are glad you have shared your opinion with us.
rumax

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

http://kriorus.ru/en/Human-cryopreservation  Wink

Every investment is risk. No project gives you guarantee. Universa gives platform to different projects. This case shows how smart contracts could work. But the technology is not standing. Will see in some time what it will be.

I have nothing against the project and the implementation of its blockchain, but cooperation seems to me not quite appropriate, although I still have to start somewhere and this is better than nothing! I am sure that in the future there will be more partnerships and the introduction of the product in them!
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

Waiting for Monaco International Blockchain passionately. Very curious what Alexander Borodich will tell.

Only 5 days to wait. I think it wil be interesting. Such a great event to give a speech.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: