Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:47:41 AM

They have some existed new or why price increased for last few days? I just read their twitter and there are no information... May be some insiders information or some existing news coming? When they will have at last own wallet with native tokens? They said about own blockchain, but don't have coins for more than half of year  Huh

The mainnet exists since spring. There are native tokens there as well as erc20 token. For now you can hold whatever you like but in the future I think only native tokens will stay. You can also find the wallet in the mainnet as well.

A great summary indeed, although I have to make a slight correction. In the future (the near one), both tokens will exist. One cannot remove data from the Ethereum network, therefore UTNP will stay there regardless.

In the sense of utilizing Universa's main blockchain, trading UTN on exchanges, will this ever occur? Or are we going to be trading UTNP on every exchange regardless of what occurs in the future?

As i expressed before, if anyone actually sent UTN to another wallet, it's very awkward. You have to physically upload a uni file, before the mainnet processes it. You sign coins with your main wallet, but that's as far as the system goes? You always need a 2-party consensus to transact a transaction? Because no other system in the world (for payments) behaves in this fashion.

Again, these are mostly questions i had asked previously that went unanswered. Ofc you answered some, but nothing was meaningful, just a generic defense without examining what really i was asking or saying.

>In the sense of utilizing Universa's main blockchain, trading UTN on exchanges, will this ever occur? Or are we going to be trading UTNP on every exchange regardless of what occurs in the future?

As i expressed before, if anyone actually sent UTN to another wallet, it's very awkward. You have to physically upload a uni file, before the mainnet processes it. You sign coins with your main wallet, but that's as far as the system goes? You always need a 2-party consensus to transact a transaction? Because no other system in the world (for payments) behaves in this fashion.

Adam (one of the telegram admins) gave you the answer.

>Again, these are mostly questions i had asked previously that went unanswered. Ofc you answered some, but nothing was meaningful, just a generic defense without examining what really i was asking or saying.

Could your ask the rest of your questions one more time, please?

Speaking about the first part, Alexander Myodov provided with much more in-depth answer.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:48:25 AM

They have some existed new or why price increased for last few days? I just read their twitter and there are no information... May be some insiders information or some existing news coming? When they will have at last own wallet with native tokens? They said about own blockchain, but don't have coins for more than half of year  Huh

The mainnet exists since spring. There are native tokens there as well as erc20 token. For now you can hold whatever you like but in the future I think only native tokens will stay. You can also find the wallet in the mainnet as well.

A great summary indeed, although I have to make a slight correction. In the future (the near one), both tokens will exist. One cannot remove data from the Ethereum network, therefore UTNP will stay there regardless.

In the sense of utilizing Universa's main blockchain, trading UTN on exchanges, will this ever occur? Or are we going to be trading UTNP on every exchange regardless of what occurs in the future?

Again, these are mostly questions i had asked previously that went unanswered. Ofc you answered some, but nothing was meaningful, just a generic defense without examining what really i was asking or saying.

>In the sense of utilizing Universa's main blockchain, trading UTN on exchanges, will this ever occur? Or are we going to be trading UTNP on every exchange regardless of what occurs in the future?

>Again, these are mostly questions i had asked previously that went unanswered. Ofc you answered some, but nothing was meaningful, just a generic defense without examining what really i was asking or saying.

Speaking about the first part, Alexander Myodov provided with much more in-depth answer on Telegram.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:45:17 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 02:12:35 PM by hvezdasmrti

I think that most of the repetitive questions and doubts would be at least halved if the main language of information channels were not russian. In english there is not so much info (telegram is in russian), thats why many people may feel a little upset.

The main language is neither Russian or English, but both simultaneously. We have got https://t.me/Uplatform for English and https://t.me/universa for Russian.

I have visited the telegram eng chat few weeks ago the problem was that someone posted some link to interview here in english but the interview with devs was in russian. This was the reason i thought that the chat is too often only russian but you are right, the link was to wrong chat.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:44:35 PM

I think that most of the repetitive questions and doubts would be at least halved if the main language of information channels were not russian. In english there is not so much info (telegram is in russian), thats why many people may feel a little upset.

The main language is neither Russian or English, but both simultaneously. We have got https://t.me/Uplatform for English and https://t.me/universa for Russian.

I have visited the telegram eng chat few weeks ago the problem was that someone posted some link to interview here in english but the interview with devs was in russian. This was the reason i thought that the chat is too often only russian but you are right, the link was to wrong chat.

We have a strong English speaking community. The team is always willing to chat in English also. So welcome to us!
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:07:45 PM

Speaking about the first part, Alexander Myodov provided with much more in-depth answer on Telegram.

***FROM TELEGRAM, WRITTEN BY ALEXANDAR MYODOV***

"Physically accepting" is a web client/crypto cloud feature, not the inborn Universa’s one.
“(Not) Requiring a 2 party consensus” depends on what you mean by it.

Imagine, Alice wants to send 10 UTN (or any other Universa tokens) to Bob.

1. Do you mean, can Alice “send” 10 UTN to Bob, without Bob’s approval? Obviously she can. She just reregisters 10 UTN to Bob, and that’s it. She cannot use them anymore. Bob will be able to use them when/if he received the “10 UTNs are registered by Alice to Bob” contract file somehow. He doesn’t need to approve anything. He actually cannot approve or deny anything; if Alice reregisters her own tokens to Bob’s public key/address, she does it herself.

2. Do you mean, can Alice complete some action so that the tokens “become owned by Bob” he can just use them without any extra operations from his side?
Well, using them will be his operation anyway. The tokens are reregistered by Alice to Bob. Now it’s just the question how will he get his contract file.
And there are multiple ways for that.

2.1. Using the crypto cloud / web client chat. When Alice uses web client chat to transfer the tokens, she simultaneously passes the contract file. Rather convenient. But it is a bit external to Universa.

2.2. (Fully internal method to Universa) Alice may (for extra cost) use our SLOT1 service and, besides registering the contract to Bob, also store it in Universa blockchain. It implies some cost (to store the data, depending on how large it is and how long to store), but Alice did her action, and now Bob anytime can get his contract from SLOT1; and this contract is already registered as owned by him.

2.3. There is also a “Follower contract“, a rather new feature. With some implications, Bob can register/track some contracts (like, UTN tokens; for extra fee as well) so some his host will get notified when Alice reregisters the contract to Bob. Even if she didn’t pay any extra to store it in the SLOT1! Bob will still get it.

TLDR: when any token (including UTN) gets reregistered to another owner, normally (just by using Universa means) the new owner won’t get the contract. There are means to enforce that; this could be either Crypto Cloud/web client (basically for free) or SLOT1/Follower contract (for some extra fee, either on the sender or on the receiver side).

-----------END TELEGRAM QUOTE-------

Response from devs, thanks for following up.

Thank you! Very interesting. I think it is a good piece of knowledge for newcomers and for those who think knows everything.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:36:42 PM

Feel free to ask. The community is always ready to help. Although we have different points of view most of us support Universa and very happy about good news.
denam

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:47:02 AM

Since Universa is designed for B2B mainly and already this year is being expected industries involvement with blockchain. I will expect Universa doing best performance in coming months this is just beginning of the exciting and highly hopeful year. I hope UTN will be integrated into exchanges having supporting infrastructure because having one token is other thing than to have two with different protocols.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:17:26 AM

Universa is showing very impressive result from last month it moving with good streak. This recovery phase is looking very solid so that I hope soon it will gain more value and in future we will see this among big projects.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:08:26 PM

I'm all-in now.
Please, don't disappoint me.

It doubled already Smiley

It more than tripled already Smiley
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:42:57 PM

Blah blah, the current growth has same wooden legs like the previous price-decline (look at volume). Just the people who were dumping realized that the price will not go lower due to some new impulses and everyone is now hodling and waiting, the price switched to new level because sellers simply vanished. They bought fast back what they were dumping and now the price will stay higher and wait for some momentum. Btw in my older replies i proposed that after bottoming will follow a fast growth making bottom harder to predict and bottom buy-in hard to realize, i think that most of enthusiasists bought in many smaller buy-ins every month and the current price is approx. their average buy-in price. Now will happen a short growth and then a long stagnation, probably slightly above the ICO price level. At ICO levels the price may stand some time because luckers who bought for 0.0002 will probably cash out some of their profits and they will "fight" with institutional investors buying at ICO levels and still happy to buy - there are not so many projects you can buy for ICO price more than an year after the ICO when time already has shown that the ICO was no pure scam and you just got this proof of time for free...

Btw if you want to predict the closest future, its not so hard, again look at NEM(XEM) graph which is VERY similar to UTN because the projects itself are in some ways very similar (fundamentally - XEM was an unique way of blockchain 2.0 like UTN is unique try of 3.0 blockchain). Currently we are in the same phase like XEM was after bottoming. It has grown fast from bottom 33 sat to 330 and stand here for some time until it got fully mad with releasing some other important features (and hitting the 2nd crypto-mania timings being based during the 1st one). UTN looks like an absolutelly unique way how to make a blockchain 3.0 ecosystem (XEM was unique 2.0) and it looks that it will have similar timings, its very probable that the development will fill the time between 2nd and 3rd cryptowave and hit (or create Smiley ) it. If UTN will succeed the 3rd cryptowave may be also the last one ever happened (because its ecosystem may solve many of the reasons why the crypto-bubbles actually happen, even it cant solve human greed and delusion). However this is just a crazy prediction. Nevertheless:

Blockchain 1.0 correlated with a bubble in 2013
Blockchain 2.0 correlated with a bubble in 2017
Today we have many unique blockchain 3.0 developments... quo vadis, crypto? 2021?

In Pump and Dump we trust.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:06:50 PM

Since Universa is designed for B2B mainly and already this year is being expected industries involvement with blockchain. I will expect Universa doing best performance in coming months this is just beginning of the exciting and highly hopeful year. I hope UTN will be integrated into exchanges having supporting infrastructure because having one token is other thing than to have two with different protocols.

But do you know if there any of business companies which interesting in Universa? (Name them if you know, please?).
And how their coins will be used in business?
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:12:17 PM

But do you know if there any of business companies which interesting in Universa? (Name them if you know, please?).
And how their coins will be used in business?

You can check it here: https://universacommunity.com/cases

But there are no all of them. For example, they also recently got a new partnership with the Tunisian company: https://cointelegraph.com/news/tunisia-internet-agency-signs-strategic-partnership-with-blockchain-platform
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:02:16 PM

Universa is showing very impressive result from last month it moving with good streak. This recovery phase is looking very solid so that I hope soon it will gain more value and in future we will see this among big projects.

Hope you are right! We are almost in the top 100. The higher we are, the more attention we draw. My guess is that we will hit top 50 this year. That would be a great result.
tsutiy

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:21:25 PM

Hope you are right! We are almost in the top 100. The higher we are, the more attention we draw. My guess is that we will hit top 50 this year. That would be a great result.

Finally, the project starts to get the attention it deserves. But that's only a little step for this sleeping giant.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:03:55 PM

I hope your hopes will come true, of course I will be very happy if that happens, in my opinion the top 50 in this year is still too difficult, I just hope Universa can be in the Top 100 CMC, now we only need to increase the trading volume of UTNP tokens, and buy more, because the price of UTNP tokens will increase to ICO prices or maybe more
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:13:05 PM

I hope your hopes will come true, of course I will be very happy if that happens, in my opinion the top 50 in this year is still too difficult, I just hope Universa can be in the Top 100 CMC, now we only need to increase the trading volume of UTNP tokens, and buy more, because the price of UTNP tokens will increase to ICO prices or maybe more

Top 100 is already a decent result. Note that according to CoinGecko (which calculates circulating supply more precise) we were 130-140 the last time I checked. So the top 100 is not very far.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:39:31 PM

We are already almost at ICO price. We can go a lot and a lot higher. Look at market cap, it's tiny compared to the projects in the top. If we get there, we will see a price of at least $1.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:55:10 PM

I'm all-in now.

The minimum was at .002 and now we are at .008. Means we have quadrupled already Smiley And AB is visiting China in a few days. I think we can expect even more increase
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:16:50 PM

I'm all-in now.

The minimum was at .002 and now we are at .008. Means we have quadrupled already Smiley And AB is visiting China in a few days. I think we can expect even more increase

I hope you are right about the China positive consequences. I have my fingers crossed! Anticipating AB China visit.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:27:13 PM

We are already almost at ICO price. We can go a lot and a lot higher. Look at market cap, it's tiny compared to the projects in the top. If we get there, we will see a price of at least $1.
In my opinion you are confusing cause and effect. The price is the root cause, and the position in the cryptocurrency rating is a consequence.
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: