Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144246 times)
Emper137137

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:10:09 AM

Convincingly written but those who really know the project ain't buying it. Yes, some of your points are true to some extent but hugely exaggerated and some are just ridiculous.

For example, you say this: UTN is useless, does not function anywhere outside of the systems designed for it
Why should it function outside the system designed for it??

UTN has no purpose/uesless as long as UTNP exists. The total UTN supply/blockchain has $0 value, simply because you can't trade coins. On the other hand, shitcoin UTNP has a meager value, based on what people can actually do with it. That's what you learn in middle school economics courses, supply and demand, the most fundamental underlying aspect of any: store of value, commodity, currency or whatever you want to call something that is perceived to have value.

If i gave you a rocket, but it can never have fuel tanks, is it worth any more than the steel/alloys and components it's made of?

Btw, look how effective that Universa strategy is working out (1+ years on), because adoption by big talkers and a few useless businesses is working out. Absolutely pathetic volume. I can make a erc20 token right now and have it listed to 2 exchanges, and it'll have more liquidity and effectiveness than this 28mil ICO. I can make a deal with some random business in Africa to adopt shitcoin, and they woulden't be the wiser.

Project is run by amateurs, stargazers and talkers. Shills are too blind from staring* at the moon for too long, while their masters are laughing behind close doors with all that ICO they gave them. Oh, i guess most of you forgot, you actually pay people to work for YOUR monetary interests when you invest, not their interests. Did everyone suddenly forget what investing means?

Don't ever defend someone or make excuses for them because you have a monetary incentive to do so (quite common in crypto), always demand more, or you're ultimately going to get taken advantage of by the wolves; especially in crypto.

https://i.imgur.com/vuoPJlM.png

A slight correction. UTN has no purpose/uesless as long as UTNP exists. The *** hell? Cheesy UTN is of the highest purpose for the tech, simply because it's a digital coupon for Universa's thingies like Mainnet and everything within. UTNP is just a goddang placeholder which exists only for those who are keen on trading and everything related. Yes, it takes time for the exchanges to adopt a token/coin, totally ok and normal. Funny that someone still talks about it.
And yes, classic economic guy, do you really think everything in crypto is determined by supply and demand? Haven't you heard of armies of speculators? Do you REALLY think every crypto in the world got its price in result of 'organic price discovery'? Any price is a freaking result of both at the same time - sup/dem and speculation. Ha-ha. Nice shit talking without making any sense. Keep up talking more about volume and team's strategy Cheesy

Russian shill account, obviously apart of the team, how many Russians linger in the English sections of BTT, especially on a Russian blockchain thread. Classic tactics, but doesn't work anymore in this era.

Despite his attempts (2 of them) at damage control, he actually made my case and proved some my points, without even being aware of it; thank you. You were better off not responding imo, you did a great disservice to your тoвapищи.

Funny thing is that I wasn't even trying to defend Universa in this thread (I could have, but not intentionally). It was just about you making 0 sense (once again).
Don't be so defensive, we're trying to have some constructive conversation going on, a sole shittalking won't help here.
p.s. I may be slav, but who said I'm Russian thou? Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:06:03 PM

I think we will hear about new partnership soon.

You might be right. I saw AB came in the chat and posted some photos with Bahrain. So that must mean some new partnership is coming. Let's wait for the news.

He also mentioned Asseco today. Everything is going to be alright. My guess is that this year we will not be under the radar anymore. Universa will show some great results for sure.
I am completely with you. I think this year will be great for Universa.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:15:21 PM

I have appreciated it also. Very nice.
hihelen

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:42:39 PM

The Universa team is working on the development of the platform every day, the web client is regularly updated. MainNet has become the fastest public blockchain available for smart contracts. A well-coordinated team is the main thing in Universa  Smiley

And it hasn't realized all its potential yet. The speed can be scaled at least to a 50% increase. This will make Universa even faster than the rest. We will see how it will work when nodes are available.

I think right now it's not so important. Universa needs more partnerships and that's what Borodich is doing all the time. With partners comes recognition. Then we will think about scalability.

Yes, that's the most important thing. That's Universa is all about, really. It is designed for businesses. Then we can focus on exchanges and other stuff.
When a great number of partners will start using Universa whey will need UTN and the price will go height. According to the last signals we are on the right way.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:33:47 PM

The Universa team is working on the development of the platform every day, the web client is regularly updated. MainNet has become the fastest public blockchain available for smart contracts. A well-coordinated team is the main thing in Universa  Smiley

And it hasn't realized all its potential yet. The speed can be scaled at least to a 50% increase. This will make Universa even faster than the rest. We will see how it will work when nodes are available.

I think right now it's not so important. Universa needs more partnerships and that's what Borodich is doing all the time. With partners comes recognition. Then we will think about scalability.

Yes, that's the most important thing. That's Universa is all about, really. It is designed for businesses. Then we can focus on exchanges and other stuff.
When a great number of partners will start using Universa whey will need UTN and the price will go height. According to the last signals we are on the right way.

I am totally with you!
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:27:29 PM

Convincingly written but those who really know the project ain't buying it. Yes, some of your points are true to some extent but hugely exaggerated and some are just ridiculous.

For example, you say this: UTN is useless, does not function anywhere outside of the systems designed for it

UTN has no purpose/uesless as long as UTNP exists. The total UTN supply/blockchain has $0 value, simply because you can't trade coins. On the other hand, shitcoin UTNP has a meager value, based on what people can actually do with it. That's what you learn in middle school economics courses, supply and demand, the most fundamental underlying aspect of any: store of value, commodity, currency or whatever you want to call something that is perceived to have value.

If i gave you a rocket, but it can never have fuel tanks, is it worth any more than the steel/alloys and components it's made of?

Btw, look how effective that Universa strategy is working out (1+ years on), because adoption by big talkers and a few useless businesses is working out. Absolutely pathetic volume. I can make a erc20 token right now and have it listed to 2 exchanges, and it'll have more liquidity and effectiveness than this 28mil ICO. I can make a deal with some random business in Africa to adopt shitcoin, and they woulden't be the wiser.

Project is run by amateurs, stargazers and talkers. Shills are too blind from staring* at the moon for too long, while their masters are laughing behind close doors with all that ICO they gave them. Oh, i guess most of you forgot, you actually pay people to work for YOUR monetary interests when you invest, not their interests. Did everyone suddenly forget what investing means?

Don't ever defend someone or make excuses for them because you have a monetary incentive to do so (quite common in crypto), always demand more, or you're ultimately going to get taken advantage of by the wolves; especially in crypto.

A slight correction. UTN has no purpose/uesless as long as UTNP exists. The *** hell? Cheesy UTN is of the highest purpose for the tech, simply because it's a digital coupon for Universa's thingies like Mainnet and everything within. UTNP is just a goddang placeholder which exists only for those who are keen on trading and everything related. Yes, it takes time for the exchanges to adopt a token/coin, totally ok and normal. Funny that someone still talks about it.
And yes, classic economic guy, do you really think everything in crypto is determined by supply and demand? Haven't you heard of armies of speculators? Do you REALLY think every crypto in the world got its price in result of 'organic price discovery'? Any price is a freaking result of both at the same time - sup/dem and speculation. Ha-ha. Nice shit talking without making any sense. Keep up talking more about volume and team's strategy Cheesy

Russian shill account, obviously apart of the team, how many Russians linger in the English sections of BTT, especially on a Russian blockchain thread. Classic tactics, but doesn't work anymore in this era.

Despite his attempts (2 of them) at damage control, he actually made my case and proved some my points, without even being aware of it; thank you. You were better off not responding imo, you did a great disservice to your тoвapищи.

It makes zero sense, mate. If you want to think so then do it. Nobody forces you to change your opinion about the project. You may like to spend your time more valuable than trying to prove your groundless points and trying to be a smart guy. Not interesting, sorry. We are for constructive conversation here.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:14:57 PM

It makes zero sense, mate. If you want to think so then do it. Nobody forces you to change your opinion about the project. You may like to spend your time more valuable than trying to prove your groundless points and trying to be a smart guy. Not interesting, sorry. We are for constructive conversation here.

Another Universa Admin/Shill account (entire account has posted in this thread only), what was stated is mostly fact, with interjections of opinions. My time is of value here, lecturing ignorant ones, making note of the year wasted following this project, while nothing has changed, no adaptations have been made from the team, and no further signals of anything going to change is noteworthy. No-one is going to take the time to give constructive feedback, because no one else cares enough about the project and yet, understands cryptocurrency and ICO's well-enough to do so, at the sacrifice of tarnishing this project and their own investments.

We continue down this path of ignorance, reluctance and frankly bullshit coming from the Universa team. Just because you have a different world-view, clouded by your countless hours spent dealing with admin work about UTNP to UTN transfers, doesn't immediately discredit what i say. Your handwork and hours spent being an admin is at threat here, and yeah you're protecting your project, understandable. But, the hypocrisy is always strong when people talk about constructive conversations, because i don't see any signals (from the admins) towards the non-constructive conversations about moons and other tibits of useless talk appearing here. It's only the feedback that is criticizing the project that gets attention. Funny how that works, especially those who are willing to moderate, ban and remove comments about any negativity.

On telegram, you'll get moderated for expressing deep, critical thoughts. Unfortunately, this is an open platform, free from moderation by the Russians for calling out the place Universa is in, 1+ years on. AB likes to talk big, he talks about the future of blockchain, but he never talks about what Universa is doing to create that future. Universa likes to talk about smart contracts, and their hypertokens, but who actually believes you can trade UTN for Gold? Or how about those scam ICO's that occurred on Universa, probably run by the same circle of the Universa team, and admins have tenacity to argue that they are legit because they updated their Telegram group, after being called out by Universa community members (including myself). It's very strange that activity begun back on these projects, feels like they are almost interconnected with Universa team, they instantly moderated me for talking shit about those ICOs, some random Russian guy that never interacts with the English community was adamant about silencing me immediately.

Or even better, how about the Universa "hodler" hardware wallet, that you've secured a fresh round of funding for, double the price of ledger and nano, what a fucking joke! This is the shit that Unviersa team is doing, they've marketed their hardware wallet more than they have Universa in the past year.

Let me break this down in simple terms for you, UTN is a giftcard crypto as it currently stands. 28+ mill funded, and there is no further information about what's being worked on, or what's going to be occurring to further enhance this project. Roadmap is useless, many deadlines have not been met, several implementations are so obscure for an average person or have not been implemented at all, as i've already expressed many times. Admins will talk about UTNP swap and mainnet, sure, great, but useless, complicated and the work of amateurs. Most are willing to wait 1-2 more years from now, but so much time has already been wasted by incompetence, that this coin is not in a good spot as it stands.

A word to the wise - admins of Universa, don't engage in these discussions on forums. There are very few real people who will defend you intelligently here, that are not puppet/admin accounts that i can immediately spot. Your views are clouded (biased) by your work for the project. I have millions of UTN/UTNP, because i know this project can succeed, but, it's currently a worthless project in its current state.

Yet another post about nothing. All this was explained before.
It's funny how you think that my view is biased but your is the only one that's correct. At this point, one can understand that this talk is going nowhere fast. You can't make a constructive dialogue with this attitude.
cryptounicorn

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:41:35 PM

Another Universa Admin/Shill account (entire account has posted in this thread only), what was stated is mostly fact, with interjections of opinions. My time is of value here, lecturing ignorant ones, making note of the year wasted following this project, while nothing has changed, no adaptations have been made from the team, and no further signals of anything going to change is noteworthy. No-one is going to take the time to give constructive feedback, because no one else cares enough about the project and yet, understands cryptocurrency and ICO's well-enough to do so, at the sacrifice of tarnishing this project and their own investments.

We continue down this path of ignorance, reluctance and frankly bullshit coming from the Universa team. Just because you have a different world-view, clouded by your countless hours spent dealing with admin work about UTNP to UTN transfers, doesn't immediately discredit what i say. Your handwork and hours spent being an admin is at threat here, and yeah you're protecting your project, understandable. But, the hypocrisy is always strong when people talk about constructive conversations, because i don't see any signals (from the admins) towards the non-constructive conversations about moons and other tibits of useless talk appearing here. It's only the feedback that is criticizing the project that gets attention. Funny how that works, especially those who are willing to moderate, ban and remove comments about any negativity.

On telegram, you'll get moderated for expressing deep, critical thoughts. Unfortunately, this is an open platform, free from moderation by the Russians for calling out the place Universa is in, 1+ years on. AB likes to talk big, he talks about the future of blockchain, but he never talks about what Universa is doing to create that future. Universa likes to talk about smart contracts, and their hypertokens, but who actually believes you can trade UTN for Gold? Or how about those scam ICO's that occurred on Universa, probably run by the same circle of the Universa team, and admins have tenacity to argue that they are legit because they updated their Telegram group, after being called out by Universa community members (including myself). It's very strange that activity begun back on these projects, feels like they are almost interconnected with Universa team, they instantly moderated me for talking shit about those ICOs, some random Russian guy that never interacts with the English community was adamant about silencing me immediately.

Or even better, how about the Universa "hodler" hardware wallet, that you've secured a fresh round of funding for, double the price of ledger and nano, what a fucking joke! This is the shit that Unviersa team is doing, they've marketed their hardware wallet more than they have Universa in the past year.

Let me break this down in simple terms for you, UTN is a giftcard crypto as it currently stands. 28+ mill funded, and there is no further information about what's being worked on, or what's going to be occurring to further enhance this project. Roadmap is useless, many deadlines have not been met, several implementations are so obscure for an average person or have not been implemented at all, as i've already expressed many times. Admins will talk about UTNP swap and mainnet, sure, great, but useless, complicated and the work of amateurs. Most are willing to wait 1-2 more years from now, but so much time has already been wasted by incompetence, that this coin is not in a good spot as it stands.

A word to the wise - admins of Universa, don't engage in these discussions on forums. There are very few real people who will defend you intelligently here, that are not puppet/admin accounts that i can immediately spot. Your views are clouded (biased) by your work for the project. I have millions of UTN/UTNP, because i know this project can succeed, but, it's currently a worthless project in its current state.

It's funny how you think that my view is biased but your is the only one that's correct. At this point, one can understand that this talk is going nowhere fast. You can't make a constructive dialogue with this attitude.

These messages are for the outsiders and individuals (community) looking/invoked in this project. This was never intended to be questions for mods/admins of Univera. No one wants to communicate with admins who are going to play politics and regurgitate the same useless information we've been fed for a year. They can catch a glimpse of what this project is, and come to a better understanding before wasting their own time, or taking action to have their voices heard and asking the questions that truly matter.

As i said before, admins don't waste your time here, these are open ended, un-moderated and aggressive discussions; due to the lack of any meaningful: results, transparency and actions for over 5-6 months now. As i said before, admins you do good work, the issue is from the core team themselves, especially AB.

Do you even check the news? So much was done in the past. Core team issue? Look how beta improved with its functionality. New client updates every week. AB issue? Just check what new partnership he negotiated recently. A lot of things happened, that is if you really follow the project. You just evaluate the project from one aspect: its volume. I don't think this is quite correct. That doesn't reflect true potential of the project.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:28:31 PM

These messages are for the outsiders and individuals (community) looking/invoked in this project. This was never intended to be questions for mods/admins of Univera. No one wants to communicate with admins who are going to play politics and regurgitate the same useless information we've been fed for a year. They can catch a glimpse of what this project is, and come to a better understanding before wasting their own time, or taking action to have their voices heard and asking the questions that truly matter.

As i said before, admins don't waste your time here, these are open ended, un-moderated and aggressive discussions; due to the lack of any meaningful: results, transparency and actions for over 5-6 months now. As i said before, admins you do good work, the issue is from the core team themselves, especially AB.

Do you even check the news? So much was done in the past. Core team issue? Look how beta improved with its functionality. New client updates every week. AB issue? Just check what new partnership he negotiated recently. A lot of things happened, that is if you really follow the project. You just evaluate the project from one aspect: its volume. I don't think this is quite correct. That doesn't reflect true potential of the project.

Volume and price is just pure speculation. There are dozens of examples of seemingly successful coins in terms of volume became worthless and neglected. Volume is mostly achieved through hype and marketing. Universa stays away from that. That's reasonable as this is supposed to be targeted at businesses and governments. The success of that project will mostly depend on the partnerships. When businesses start using the platform the volume will increase like crazy. And AB does a great job trying to find new partnerships. It will be very interesting if we will have more partners like Tunisia this year.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:11:06 PM

I began to think often about whether there is any sense in these new partnerships? After all, partners do not implement Universa blockchain. At least I haven't heard about it yet.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:32:27 PM

It would make sense if there were any deadline of UTN 1.0 release in that kind of deal. Doesnt matter if secret or public.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:35:18 PM

It would make sense if there were any deadline of UTN 1.0 release in that kind of deal. Doesnt matter if secret or public.

What do you mean by UTN 1.0 release?
cryptounicorn

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:40:52 PM

I began to think often about whether there is any sense in these new partnerships? After all, partners do not implement Universa blockchain. At least I haven't heard about it yet.

What is important then for the project focused on B2B/B2G if it's not the partnerships. We may not see immediate results now but if AB constantly signs new partnerships then something will come out of this, sooner or later.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:15:15 PM

What is important then for the project focused on B2B/B2G if it's not the partnerships. We may not see immediate results now but if AB constantly signs new partnerships then something will come out of this, sooner or later.

I agree that they really have to make some sort of amends especially with those of the partnerships. And what are those partnerships for? Are they implementing the new project on their business since Universa is about businesses right? Might as well tidy it up right now
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:46:00 AM

I agree that they really have to make some sort of amends especially with those of the partnerships. And what are those partnerships for? Are they implementing the new project on their business since Universa is about businesses right? Might as well tidy it up right now

Hello. Please, keep an eye on our media, we will post updates as soon as they are available. Apologies for the delays.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:58:12 AM

I do not expect immediate results. For example, we have been waiting for Malaysia for almost a year. No results at all? Nothing done at all?
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:06:41 PM

I do not expect immediate results. For example, we have been waiting for Malaysia for almost a year. No results at all? Nothing done at all?
Universa has launched a project with the Ministry of Commerce of Malaysia to issue smart money that cannot be spent on alcohol and cigarettes. Watch here: https://www.facebook.com/Universablockchain/videos/278760636078713/
cryptounicorn

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:00:39 PM

Universa has launched a project with the Ministry of Commerce of Malaysia to issue smart money that cannot be spent on alcohol and cigarettes. Watch here: https://www.facebook.com/Universablockchain/videos/278760636078713/

Oh! I remember that AMA! It was really great! Likes it very much!
hihelen

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:05:03 PM

Oh! I remember that AMA! It was really great! Likes it very much!
I also appreciated a part about smart money in Malaysia. It opens up horizontes to build very smart systems of payments in government field.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:55:40 AM

Rather, they wanted to launch this project. But they did not launch it. As far as I understand, apart from this loud statement, nothing was done on this progect over the year.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: