Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:21:09 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 09:54:49 PM by cryptogirl100

I don't know about the rest but I didn't lose hope in the project and still believe in it. I think most of the negative comes from the price and low volumes. I think this year it will be improved. They don't want to market undeveloped product. Seems wise from my point of view. Plus, this new partnership should give some boost to the volume. I think it's too early too judge about the overall progress of the project after just one year. Many things were done but that was just one year. Patient ones will reap the rewards.

I know right. If the price would be higher then there would be no negativity. Look at many other overhyped projects with zero intrinsic value. Do they complain? Of course not. You should understand people, that this one is an undervalued gem. The price is low now but won't be for a long time. The active team of the project will come to success in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
encryptedht

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:54:38 PM

Three forecasts for the crypto market by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich. What we should expect from the regulators, and how the blockchain will be used in 2019.

Read more:
https://www.crypto-news.in/guest-stories/glance-future-3-forecasts-cryptocurrency-market/

Never heard of blockchain voting in Japan. Good read, thanks for sharing.

At the moment there is problem with that website server I bookmark the link and will try again after few minutes to let know what they shared in this article and how this could be helpful for Universa platform. If there is potential in this project than it will make its place.

Works for me now! Let's hope Universa will show what it's got this year.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:27:35 PM

Three forecasts for the crypto market by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich. What we should expect from the regulators, and how the blockchain will be used in 2019.

Read more:
https://www.crypto-news.in/guest-stories/glance-future-3-forecasts-cryptocurrency-market/

Never heard of blockchain voting in Japan. Good read, thanks for sharing.

Me neither but somehow I'm not really surprised they were the first to implement it. They were always a crypto friendly nation.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:11:38 PM

What many folks miss is that it isn't another P&D project. That's why most of the negative remarks come from. If you were searching for a quick buck, then sorry, this is not the type of project you need. This one is for a long term. I hope people will set their goals right so they won't have wrong expectations later on.
Those people who are looking for a quick dollar have long gone from universa. We just need evidence that universa continues to work with partners with whom it has signed agreements earlier. There is no such evidence, so I conclude that Malaysia, Novotrans, Alfabank and other partners do not work with Universa.

I would like to see the details as well. But the businesses play their own game and prefer to hide the details behind NDA agreements. I guess we just take it or leave it. I decided to stay in the project because I believe in it and believe that work is being done. Otherwise, the team would be long gone. If they are still here then I have no doubt they still work on the project.
Why should the team leave you? This earns good money. This has already become standard practice, when ico imitate violent activity, trying to convince the followers of this.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:52:30 PM

What many folks miss is that it isn't another P&D project. That's why most of the negative remarks come from. If you were searching for a quick buck, then sorry, this is not the type of project you need. This one is for a long term. I hope people will set their goals right so they won't have wrong expectations later on.
Those people who are looking for a quick dollar have long gone from universa. We just need evidence that universa continues to work with partners with whom it has signed agreements earlier. There is no such evidence, so I conclude that Malaysia, Novotrans, Alfabank and other partners do not work with Universa.

I would like to see the details as well. But the businesses play their own game and prefer to hide the details behind NDA agreements. I guess we just take it or leave it. I decided to stay in the project because I believe in it and believe that work is being done. Otherwise, the team would be long gone. If they are still here then I have no doubt they still work on the project.
Why should the team leave you? This earns good money. This has already become standard practice, when ico imitate violent activity, trying to convince the followers of this.

Didn't catch it. What do you mean? I didn't say that team should leave us. I said we whether accept their approach and support them or don't accept and leave the project. I do support and that's why I stay here.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:58:12 AM

Didn't catch it. What do you mean? I didn't say that team should leave us. I said we whether accept their approach and support them or don't accept and leave the project. I do support and that's why I stay here.
You said the team would have gone already if they hadn't done anything. But just concluding contracts is not enough, blockchain needs to be implemented. But this is not done now.
zenmaster

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:47:53 PM

I totally agree with what @tk808 has said.

I am surprised nothing was said earlier to be honest.

Here is my take.

Two points I want to start with.

I invested in the ICO sale of Universa from day 1.
I want Universa to succeed.

Ever since day 1, I look at Universa website, Universa Twitter and this forum on a daily basis, and over time, my impression of Universa has fallen to the point that I think @tk808 has reached.

First of all, I respect @tk808 for spending his time writing his posts, and everyone should to.

Due to the fact how close I am to the project, I have discovered, in my opinion some terrible decisions and quite frankly rudeness from the Universa team.

Sometimes, I feel Universa has forgotton that people have invested their hard earned money into the project... In a sense they have the right to question Universa. Sometimes the responses from Universa are very defensive. To the point, that the defence causes offence.

I have also noticed that milestones have been fudged in at the last moment... also to the point that I feel you have literally added a paragraph about something and then ticked the milestone. It feels like to make it look like you have done something of value, but in reality, its literally nothing... but yet the that tick gets ticked to give you ammunition to defend against anyone willing to question the project.

Also, it is all well and good AB travelling the world, but it doesnt mean shit. Investors look for results. So far, there are NO results.

You cannot get angry at people for questioning this. At the end of the day, you have no results.

It is also quite rude to keep telling to "wait.. next year" It is NOT FAIR to your investors to tell people this. If you do not understand what I mean... then it is obvious Universa has no concept of keeping good relations, or care about investor opinions.

The website... come on guys.. at least make the website pretty... It looks like something from the 1990's. I am fed up of AB's face. What does his face bring to the table... what value does his face bring? NOTHING. LOSE THE FACE.

Community... completely shit. No community.

Telegram. A mobile only forum?? WTF. This is TERRIBLE.

StableCoins.... WTF. So this looks like you cannot get any deals done, so just plucking ideas to bolt on. TERRIBLE

I could go on, but I am getting angry.

Basically, GET YOUR SHIT together. THIS IS NOT HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS.

This is turning into a pathetic attempt.. Take any longer and your fast transaction speed (the one bit of value you have) will sink.

And yes, I expect a shit response from Universa, but your failure to take criticism is the least of your worries.

I hope you see the emergency you are in. And please sort it out!! I have invested, and I want success.

But if you are going to reject my points, then AB - Enjoy your money, your hotels, your expenses, your lovely meals, your sponsorships for your family and all the rest of the benefits the ICO has brought you. Its on us!

ryangosling

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:49:37 PM

You said the team would have gone already if they hadn't done anything. But just concluding contracts is not enough, blockchain needs to be implemented. But this is not done now.

That's why CEO is in Top 100 People in Digital )) https://medium.com/universablockchain/russias-top-100-people-in-digital-af0ebf508f77
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:15:24 PM

Here is my take.

Thank you for a long read.

Universa  is opened for criticism and every sort of discussion but we are against insults and harassment you are you are using in your speech.

It shows no respect to the community from you.

The conversation cannot be held in such way.
zenmaster

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:22:16 PM

Here is my take.

Universa  is opened for criticism and every sort of discussion but we are against insults and harassment you are you are using in your speech.

I am past wanting any discussion with you guys. This is the point I am at. In my opinion, you guys are at the bottom of the barrel.

Also stop getting offended so easily, its like you guys act like limp flowers. I thought Russians are stronger than this?

At the end of the day you should expect this level of anger of the points raised, because at the end of the day, you took our money!!! WE HAVE THE RIGHT... as usual you just dont get it!!! I rest my case!!

ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:44:29 PM

Here is my take.

Universa  is opened for criticism and every sort of discussion but we are against insults and harassment you are you are using in your speech.

I am past wanting any discussion with you guys. This is the point I am at. In my opinion, you guys are at the bottom of the barrel.

Also stop getting offended so easily, its like you guys act like limp flowers. I thought Russians are stronger than this?

At the end of the day you should expect this level of anger of the points raised, because at the end of the day, you took our money!!! WE HAVE THE RIGHT... as usual you just dont get it!!! I rest my case!!

If you have nothing to discuss than no discussion. O.K. no problem.

But stay polite for community and follow the news. Have a nice day.
zenmaster

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:52:35 PM

Here is my take.

I do not have to do anything for you. Although generally you have to keep your investors happy, which of course you are failing. Have a nice day too!
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:00:27 PM

Here is my take.

I do not have to do anything for you. Although generally you have to keep your investors happy, which of course you are failing. Have a nice day too!

You are in community so follow the rules of community and respect the members of community.
zenmaster

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:10:36 PM

Here is my take.

You are in community so follow the rules of community and respect the members of community.

I will follow the rules of bitcointalk, not anything you tell me too.

Why dont you respect your investors? If anyone is being disrespectful, its Universa!!!

NOTE: To all the community (minus Universa) I respect you. I love you all.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:14:13 PM

Hahaha Who made this rating? Understand this issue at the beginning. And then you will understand that the hand washes the hand. There are many scammers and liars recognized by the community in this ranking.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:18:43 PM

Here is my take.

I will follow the rules of bitcointalk, not anything you tell me too.

Why dont you respect your investors? If anyone is being disrespectful, its Universa!!!

NOTE: To all the community (minus Universa) I respect you. I love you all.

Universa respects all the community and we are open for discussion.
zenmaster

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:21:19 PM

Hahaha Who made this rating? Understand this issue at the beginning. And then you will understand that the hand washes the hand. There are many scammers and liars recognized by the community in this ranking.

Yes just another sad attempt of trying to make AB look good, but in reality, AB hasn't got what it takes or is a fraud (both are on the cards). I am sorry to say!

I have concluded (mainly from the responses from Universa today, which are no surprise) that Universa seems to be a complete waste of my time, and a terrible implementation of a initially good idea.

I dont see any future, and I will pull my investment as soon as I can.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:38:13 PM

Yes just another sad attempt of trying to make AB look good, but in reality, AB hasn't got what it takes or is a fraud (both are on the cards). I am sorry to say!

I have concluded (mainly from the responses from Universa today, which are no surprise) that Universa seems to be a complete waste of my time, and a terrible implementation of a initially good idea.

You have all the answers here but still continue making statements without any proof of it.

No one said that the way Universa is going will be ease and short. Universa implements a new technology, creates a new ecosystem and makes all this in real life for real business. We share all the information which is possible to sare. We respect partners agreements and respect the community. 
zenmaster

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:50:02 PM

You have all the answers here but still continue making statements without any proof of it.

No one said that the way Universa is going will be ease and short. Universa implements a new technology, creates a new ecosystem and makes all this in real life for real business. We share all the information which is possible to sare. We respect partners agreements and respect the community. 

I'll tell the jokes around here.
ryangosling

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:59:14 PM

Oh, bro. Again just negative and nothing else from you. We are really a little bit tired of it. Conspiracy theory everywhere from you point of view ))
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: