Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS  (Read 156533 times)
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:15:09 PM

1) abudfv200, dont you think that if dev posts here .conf that is not fair and try to benefit his "friends" from that, somebody would've said that by now? Somebody who will notice this "advantage" and its not dev "friend"?
2) There is no BEST setup, so stop fuding and get a grip of yourself.
Nobody here owes you any education. Go and read every PoS coin how it works and learn something.
Or maybe you need "PoS for dummies"  book printed by the dev or something like that?

3) Anyway, let me post something from the Orbitcoin thread, i hope it helps you:
1) I'm not a coder, so I cant look into the sources and find the answer. But I also know how many shitcoins showup each days. Practically 99% are them. Every dev of that shit coin is "working" hard in order to fool people that his coin is next eth or at least xmr, with only one pumpydumpy goal in his mind. They use one or another way of hiding much bigger premine that is declared in ANN, like Sigt "nopremine" for example.
So you can "trust" only because noone has noticed advantage for friends, but I won't. "Friends" already received thousands of coins with "fair" POS just because dev "forgot" to make default POS settings work out of the box  - a screenshot of it we saw. Now I want to be sure that there is no "fair" advantage in "power" measurement.

2) Everyone looked in the sourses and can assure that formula is fair? Anyone? piece of code with formula? Any? Are you sure that formula is the same you post from orbitcoin?
I'm too old to trust anyone with just a nickname on forum.
Don't you think that it would be much easier for dev just to answer questions and there will be no "fud"?
But what I see is that dev is avoiding the simple but very important question - how the "power" is calculated. WTF those settings mean. Luck is luck - it has nothing to do with "power" calculation.
Formula can be changed the way that it is XXtimes more profitable to set minage to 2/3/4/5/... days (for example)

3) Thank you. I know how POS of normal coins work. Run the wallet and leave it. That is all that is needed. All my POS wallets work like that. No settings, no "fair" undocumented advantages.

What does make a 0 premine so important for you ?
SIGT has 0 premine, ok, I know your agument about the 1000 "instamined blocks", (btw, I had 2 blocks before the block 1000, just because I was just at the right place at the right time, with the skills about solomining)
And even if there is a 2, 3, 4% instamine/premine, who cares ? How does it affect you personnally ?
You're mining (or have mined) zcash, right ? Why do you mine a 20% premined coin ?

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nadrojcote

Activity: 234
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:16:23 PM

The config file provided here is exact copy from the orbit coin project config... I checked it out. I guess no cheating here... calm down people.
I'm not asking about conf. I'm asking about the formula.
You can guess whatever you want. But what we have here is strange "fair" advantages, dead silence about influence of settings.
There are 2 possible explanations:
1) Dev doesn't know himself. He just copypasted it.
2) Another PumpyDumpy shit.
Both varians are not good at all.

Ryuh posted all above, you should at least be able to read.
Still avoiding questions? So which variant is true?  Grin

I just spent 10 minutes reading through the most recent posts only to find that it was you filling the thread with this garbage. Be gone "Old Timer". We're not here to hold your hand.

He doesn't have to explain anything to you, and on top of that the fact that he isn't pushing or promoting hard makes me believe this isn't a shit coin.
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:16:37 PM

The config file provided here is exact copy from the orbit coin project config... I checked it out. I guess no cheating here... calm down people.
I'm not asking about conf. I'm asking about the formula.
You can guess whatever you want. But what we have here is strange "fair" advantages, dead silence about influence of settings.
There are 2 possible explanations:
1) Dev doesn't know himself. He just copypasted it.
2) Another PumpyDumpy shit.
Both varians are not good at all.

Ryuh posted all above, you should at least be able to read.
Still avoiding questions? So which variant is true?  Grin

Iam not the invetor of PoS, and Iam also not the invetor of PoW, altough I provide configs that work PoS and PoW. Actually Iam curious why nobody is begging me to give him the best config for his mining card, and how to undervolt it that it uses less power.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
ishem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:17:22 PM

Here's a post from orbit page explaining their POS, I think it's the same as here:

"It can start staking after 1 day (from date/time of incoming transaction including previous PoS block). Not possible generate PoS for inputs < 1 day old.
But you can not say exactly how much time it will take to generate PoS after it.
It like classic PoW solomining with GPU:
- it depends on the current difficulty (which in turn depends on the amount and activity of the "competitors" - other miners)
- your mining power (but with PoS your mining power not megahashes of mining hardware but amount of coins-days you accumulate in your wallet)
- time which you spend at mining (but with PoS it is not time of GPU/ASIC work, but time while you running wallet online with "old" coins staking)
- your luck

Next formula not correct but for simplification of understanding:

amount of PoS blocks you will get = (mining/staking power) x (mining/staking time) / PoS difficulty 

Mining(staking) power usually called "weight" and counted in coin-days for each input transaction individually: (amount of coin in input) x (age - 1)
So inputs with age < 1 day have zero weight (formula gives negative values but program account all < 1 day inputs as 0 weight) and not staking at all.
For example incoming 25 ORB transaction 1 week old have weight = 25 x (7-1) = 150 coin-days, increasing continuously with time until generate PoS finally.
After successful PoS generation coin age reset to zero (so weight = 0 too) and process starts from beginning.
Maximum possible weight reached after 16 days, so maximum weight = input size x 15

But still it is not possible calculate time when individual input generate PoS - because it is a stochastic process and heavily dependent on luck (as a solo Mining): sometimes very "lucky" inputs generates PoS blocks only few hours after reaching minimum age (currently 1 days for ORB, initial value before hard-fork was 5 days) with weight only 1-5 coin-days, sometimes very "unlucky" transaction staking few weeks(growing up to weight of hundreds or even several thousands coin-days) before get PoS .

But if you have many inputs staking at same time process became more predictable (like with solomining: if you try solomine hight diff coin with single GPU - you can find block in first day if lucky but can not find any in few years if unlucky, but if you mine with huge mining farm or combine power of individual miners in pool you generate predictable average amount of blocks per day or week).

For example - i personally actively mining ORB PoS  blocks with wallet containing about ~ 15000 coins (sliced to 20-50 coins blocks, so i have few hundreds of inputs staking in parallel) - with current difficulty it generate > 30 PoS blocks each day.
So to be able generate about 1 block per hour (as average - it will vary) you will need about 10k-12k coins + time about 10-15 days (to accumulate average weight. First blocks will be on 6th day, but initially at very low rate ramping up slowly in next days in proportons of total weight accumulated)

But it true at current difficulty only - if diff goes up you get less blocks per day (with same amount of coins and accumulated weight) and vice versa because total amount of blocks(generated by all miners combined) per day is fixed.

P.S.
ghostlander how about if you add/correct this my post above and link it as ORB PoS mining FAQ/how-to from first post?"
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:18:45 PM

Can you tell me why devs on Ethereum does not provide me with best software and best overclock settings my cards to mine it?
[sarcasm]BUT THEY TELL THEY FRIENDS HOW TO DO IT AND THATS UNFAIR![/sarcasm]
Tech savvy guys will be steps ahead of you in this crypto world if you don't put an effort to learn.
But no, you can cry here like a baby that nobody gave you the pacifier.

I think you don't understand - or on the same boat with dev. I'm talking about pumpydumpy shit. And this coin smells more and more like that.
I'm talking about fair and trust. 20% to zec dev - fair. 20% premine in Ann - fair. Use private miner - fair. Even 99% premine in ann is fair. What is public and clear - that is fair.

But making hidden setting in the code to have advantage, to hide premine is the way to make another shitcoin to dump, the way to fool people.
I don't like that and I suppose noone, except those in the dev's boat.  Cheesy
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:21:26 PM

What does make a 0 premine so important for you ?
SIGT has 0 premine, ok, I know your agument about the 1000 "instamined blocks", (btw, I had 2 blocks before the block 1000, just because I was just at the right place at the right time, with the skills about solomining)
And even if there is a 2, 3, 4% instamine/premine, who cares ? How does it affect you personnally ?
You're mining (or have mined) zcash, right ? Why do you mine a 20% premined coin ?
Read what i've already wrote.
Even 99% premine is OK if it is written. Hidden premine is not OK, because it usually means that it is another pumpydumpy shitcoin. That is the point!
Ryuh

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:26:18 PM

Ok buddy, i see now that you are simply a fud person.
There is no HIDDEN premine. Whoever know how to setup his mining cards and PoS settings will be ahead of those who dont ALWAYS!!!
I tried hard to explain to you that is not so simple to say "Put A here, B here, C here" and voila you have the best settings, but you even refuse to read and educate yourself.
You just type shit after shit, not realizing that the problem is you.
Ask yourself a question, how come no one here write stuff like you do?
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:32:42 PM

He doesn't have to explain anything to you, and on top of that the fact that he isn't pushing or promoting hard makes me believe this isn't a shit coin.
It's a matter of trust. No explanations - no trust. If dev is interested in trust - he will explain, otherwise he will avoid seeking for others to fool. Don't be one of them.  Smiley
I've got tired of all those last shitcoins like CXT, XCXT, CTIC2, VUC,............. TZC?
crofly

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:38:23 PM

It's a matter of trust. No handholding- no trust. If dev is interested in trust - he will explain, otherwise he will avoid seeking for others to fool. Don't be one of them.  Smiley
I've got tired of all those last shitcoins like CXT, XCXT, CTIC2, VUC,............. TZC?
FTFY
machamizu

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:42:51 PM

My miner disconnected from altminer pool. Does anyone have same problem? or just me?
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:43:33 PM

Ok buddy, i see now that you are simply a fud person.
There is no HIDDEN premine. Whoever know how to setup his mining cards and PoS settings will be ahead of those who dont ALWAYS!!!
I tried hard to explain to you that is not so simple to say "Put A here, B here, C here" and voila you have the best settings, but you even refuse to read and educate yourself.
You just type shit after shit, not realizing that the problem is you.
Ask yourself a question, how come no one here write stuff like you do?
1) Oh buddy - you are just a name on the forum. Maybe you are the dev - who knows. There is no possibility for me to know that. There could be dosens of "happy" users - of course shitcoin need some work to do.  Grin
2) Neoscrypt is an old algo - everyone who is into mining can POW TZC easily. But TZC is unique coin nowadays where POS doesn't work out of the box. Why - hidden PREMINE. That is clear or you can't understand that? So what is not clear is the "Power" calculation. Considering Hidden Premine, and no explanation of settings by dev - it is not a big idea to consider hidden POS advantage also. Of course someone can call it paranoia but 90% coins are pumpydumpy or simply shitcoins. Why TZC should be an exclusion?
Ryuh

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:48:23 PM

Yes i'm a happy user. I made millions of this coin!

AltMiner.net

Activity: 210

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:20:06 PM

We have just added downtime notifications for your mining rigs.  Grin Grin Grin  Shocked Shocked

Please mine with the username as follows:
Code:
-u wallet.rigname/email

Example:
Code:
-u wallet.MyPowerRig/altcoiner@google.com -p c=TZC

rigname is a unique identifier for your mining rig under the same wallet. Take for example, you're mining with GPU and CPU, so you can use wallet.cpu/email@google.com and wallet.gpu/email@google.com

Normal mining should not be affected by this. You shall get a downtime notification approx 5-10 Minutes after your worker is down.

This is an experimental feature, we are not announcing this in all topics. If you experience any issues please drop is a message here.

Full mining command line:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:4233 -u wallet.rigname/email@google.com -p c=TZC

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
CannaMish

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:21:06 PM

My wallet keeps going out of sync after a little while 30 mins - 4 hours as if it is trying to get onto a much bigger chain ?

It will start off fine and stake saying the chain is about 4500 blocks then after a while it goes out of sync saying it is trying to sync with 100000 blocks or something to that amount I will get a screenshot next time if this doesnt make sense.

Anyone else having this problem or just me I have emptied addnodes deleted peers.dat and resynced a few times but this error keep happening so I am unable to find a pos block.

Any help appreciated thanks Smiley
AltMiner.net

Activity: 210

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:21:30 PM

My miner disconnected from altminer pool. Does anyone have same problem? or just me?

Sorry - was implementation of a new feature. See prev. post.

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:35:04 PM

My wallet keeps going out of sync after a little while 30 mins - 4 hours as if it is trying to get onto a much bigger chain ?

It will start off fine and stake saying the chain is about 4500 blocks then after a while it goes out of sync saying it is trying to sync with 100000 blocks or something to that amount I will get a screenshot next time if this doesnt make sense.

Anyone else having this problem or just me I have emptied addnodes deleted peers.dat and resynced a few times but this error keep happening so I am unable to find a pos block.

Any help appreciated thanks Smiley

How many connections do you have?

jimboscott

Activity: 253
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:40:05 PM

On my wallet i have 2k TZC, i have 11 inputs and 444 coin days. I still havent got any staking reward. Can i speed it up somehow or what?
you cant really speed it up think of it like random bonuses for holding coins in your account and not like grinding for coins with a GPU or a faucet with a set timer.

-TC
No it is not randon of course. It depends on your "power". Which is calculated by some the formula, something like:
Minage Coins * XXX% * minage + (16-minage)/2 * XX% + 16days*X%*

But dev is not revealing info about how to maximize profit. Friends of him only receive maximum possible profit.

So, if the developer is NOT revealing what the formula is, how can YOU be so certain that 'his friends' are getting favorable treatment?

If this is the case, then I must be in pretty tight with the guy without even knowing it.  I have 400 coins in the last 15 hours earned from staking and that is 20% of my TOTAL at this point.

CannaMish

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

Done it again says 9 connections not sure how I upload picture on here so I will write what the block box at bottom now says

[synchronizing with network 2247435 blocks or 0 hours behind]

Its like it trying to get onto another chain !

15:46:17

getpeerinfo

15:46:17

[
{
"addr" : "46.4.0.101:17298",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1504881964,
"lastrecv" : 1504881964,
"conntime" : 1504880556,
"version" : 60016,
"subver" : "/Trezarcoin:1.0.0.0/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 4663,
"txbytes" : 5564,
"rxbytes" : 26906,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "92.103.129.203:17298",
"lastrecv" : 1504881965,
"conntime" : 1504880677,
"startingheight" : 4665,
"txbytes" : 7898,
"rxbytes" : 16094,
},
{
"addr" : "68.111.254.128:17298",
"conntime" : 1504880854,
"startingheight" : 4667,
"txbytes" : 9889,
"rxbytes" : 15082,
},
{
"addr" : "96.237.232.207:17298",
"conntime" : 1504880927,
"startingheight" : 4669,
"txbytes" : 12235,
"rxbytes" : 16437,
},
{
"addr" : "86.123.36.174:17298",
"conntime" : 1504880944,
"startingheight" : 4669,
"txbytes" : 10452,
"rxbytes" : 17845,
},
{
"addr" : "107.20.130.221:17298",
"conntime" : 1504881423,
"startingheight" : 4678,
"txbytes" : 5731,
"rxbytes" : 3328,
}
]

Hope this helps and thanks
ChekaZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:11:38 PM

Thats strange, can you add the addnodes from the ANN page and try it again please?

CannaMish

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:19:52 PM

Done I had the first 2 already just added all the extra ones fingers crossed it stays synced now if I am the only one this is happening to.

Will report back if it happens again cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: