Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible?  (Read 5880 times)
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:57:12 PM

May be yes, Bitcoin is very powerful, with the value of Bitcoin, it is dominating the virtual world, and perhaps soon it will dominate all other currencies and replace them ... Bitcoin can become the world's currency Shocked
Yes, It have the potential to become the world's currency, because it is usable with all people around the world. Also, nowadays bitcoin become more popular in all countries, and they know that it have a very high price, that's mean if they invest on it, they can earn a lot of money in few months later, so people will buy and then the price will increase more. I think after few years, bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency used in the world with the local currency.

sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:58:09 PM

Can bitcoin be the world's currency?

nothing is impossible and with the status of bitcoins in todays market, I could say that it has a high chance that it will happen.

BlueLight22

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:42:39 PM

I don't think it can be world's currency. Governments will not let this happen. At least not in our century.
Delarock

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:20:57 AM

It would be good it it could be a worldwide currency but it would still create problems. 7 billion plus people sharing 21 million coins.
Cryptohunt

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:36:43 AM

I think there is a great possibility for bitcoin to be the world's currency,
because at this time very many bitcoin users around the world.
in addition to functioning for sale and purchase transactions as a substitute for money, bitcoin can also provide benefits for the owner.
so if you ask is it possible?
the answer is possible.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:40:41 AM

I am not sure. may never happen, because every country has its own currency. but it can happen if every country or people have internet access. but now there are still many poor countries that can not access the internet.

DHORBUNOV

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:44:29 AM

Perhaps, but the government of the countries will not give, understanding what it is and what mechanism it can be. Therefore, we see most of the prohibitions in the countries. So most likely everything will collapse in a few years, after the bans of large countries.
Antonio_q3

Activity: 84

SmartHoldem ICO

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:48:47 AM

why not?

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:36:27 AM

Not sure about this but for me it will not happen. Btc can be used as a currency when purchasing or transacting online but it cannot be the world's currency. That will be kind of complicated you know. We are so far from that to happen. And let's not forget the government who will never let this happen for sure. And not to mention the banks!
This is for sure thing that in future bitcoin will be known as the global currency because this coin has a lot of potential and bitcoin has already proved its worth on top if it market cap has gone far and his shows that mostly people are relaying on this coin and this coin has potential to give a lot to investors and that’s the most fascinating thing about btc so invest and prepare for the future to enjoy and earn.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:03:40 PM

Can bitcoin be a world currency? This is depending on what to invest in this concept. If we mean whether it will be used by citizens regardless of the state in which they live, in this respect bitcoin is already a world currency.
Bitcoin can be in the world. However, abiding by certain obligations. Because the use of Bitcoin has increased so much that it does not have much to say.

Be hardworker
iamhantei

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:09:06 AM

its a NO, because bitcoin is digital currency only, government will not allow it, and if will that happen the government will force to impose a tax the bitcoin.
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:29:21 AM

I can hardly imagine Bitcoin becoming a world currency. As a matter of fact, until now Bitcoin is still struggling to become essentially a currency. It is like the people are 50% treating Bitcoin as a currency and the other 50% is treating Bitcoin as an asset. And even with this equation, the 50% that treats Bitcoin as a currency is using Bitcoin very seldom and to a selected shopping outlet only. I think the very bullish growth of Bitcoin's value is the main reason why people are holding instead of spending Bitcoins. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will never be a world's currency or even a country currency. For bitcoin is only a digital currency which means it doesn't have appearance. The other reason why it can't be a world's currency is, it is not centralized, it doesn't pass through central banks. In addition to that, bitcoin is not subjected to tax but still government can impose tax to bitcoin if ever they want to.

I agree on your opinion that bitcoin will never be a world's currency or even a country's currency because bitcoin is not centralized and there's only a plenty of people that know's bitcoin throughout the world. But on my opinion that if all of the people in one country know's about bitcoin I think its possible but I also think that its impossible if all the people of that country knows about bitcoin.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:37:19 PM

Yes it would be possible if it will be supported by central banks and the government. As soon it will take time to be supported by government and continuously increase on its price and stability. It is not possible for bitcoin to overcome other currencies.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:39:56 PM

No its not, Fiat cannot be changed by a digital currency because not everyone has the capability to earn bitcoins like low class level families. It will be a huge chaos when they change the world's currency to digital because not everyone will really agree in this kind of system.

Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:58:24 PM

My answer is no. It is hard to Bitcoin becomes world's currency. There are many old people who can't use the Internet don't like Bitcoin.
Delarock

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:15:35 PM

It will work together with real money, if bitcoin work beside real money it will makes our day is beautiful because there are many offline stores that accept bitcoin, we don't afraid if we don't bring our wallet
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:58:48 AM

No i don't thing it can become/possible to be the world's only currency. First of all not everyone aware about the bitcoin especially crypto currencies. Second if you open the list you'll find some countries who is not accepting the bitcoin most of them banned the use of btc like china and south Korea. Third there's not control and its untraceable and in last bitcoin is involve with illegal and criminal activities so its hard to become world's currency. Even though there are lot of benefit of bitcoins but the factors mentioned above are real hurdles for bitcoin.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:48:39 AM

Personally , Bitcoin can become the world's currency, the problem is just time
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:03:22 AM

If we are talking technically then Bitcoin is already a world's currency. Anyone from any corner of the world can send and receive Bitcoin using his wallet if he is having basic necessities such as an internet-enabled smartphone/pc. There are no legal issues yet in most of the countries. However, practically it will take more time (probably 5 to 10 years) for Bitcoin to be a mainstream thing and surpass the volume of other payment processors. It is still in the development phase and hitting new records every day so I don't think that it will take more than a decade to conquer the international fund transfer industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: