Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
Mary ann Labor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:32:32 AM

Bitcoin is digital money that you can transfer to another person without the need of a third party such as bank. It can be thought of as a digital equivalent of cash, and it can be used for secured and instant transfer of value anywhere in the world. What's advantage is, it is not controlled or issued by any bank or government.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:37:56 AM

Bitcoin can be used as a mode of payment and also bitcoin is a currency..i am also hoping that i can earn more bitcoin so that for my childrens future.Bitcoin is a big help for me.
dominowalkr

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:44:28 AM

It is often thought as some game money tbh, we prob need more promotion on bitcoin to really raise awareness cause bitcoin will be the future.
Right now it kinda feels like only investors and business people know what bitcoin really is...
cheehong714

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:54:43 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:54:50 AM

Bitcoin can be used as a mode of payment and also bitcoin is a currency..i am also hoping that i can earn more bitcoin so that for my childrens future.Bitcoin is a big help for me.

yeah! you are mentioning what bitcoin features is, but the real point of this topic is not like you answered. i mean be more specific, someone wants to know what bitcoin totally is, because for me bitcoin is a great investment project ever made, i can earn in this bitcoin on some many ways not just by investing but for do/doing some activity that related in bitcoin (jobs/trades/investments). so in easiest means bitcoin is a great investment project that can give you a future success. thats the meaning of bitcoin for me.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:09:59 AM

If I want to explain about Bitcoin I simply says it is future currency presently successfully growing with the people who wants to grow. Bitcoin is created the job opportunity to the people who wants to grow as per their won job timing and comfort Bitcoin is future of the world cryptocurrency.
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:11:07 AM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

Your right actually i really dont know what bitcoin is. But i just base of what i see in bitcoin that can give a clue what is bitcoin is so that i can identify easy what bitcoin is. For me bitcoin is  a another money that can get online using internet. And also bitcoin get a job to every people dont have a job.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:13:20 AM

Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! There are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name. More merchants are beginning to accept them: You can buy webhosting services, pizza or even manicures.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:14:48 AM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
is a virtual currency developed in 2009 by someone under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto. This currency is like Rupiah or Dollar, but it is only available in the digital world. The concept may sound like eGold, although it is actually much different.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:52:20 AM

If my friend asks me what is bitcoin, maybe my answer will be  "search it at google. Google can elaborate the meaning of bitcoin as much as I can elaborate it to you". Google is very good at explaining things. You just need effort and time to do it. I don't like to explain bitcoin because me, myself is learning about it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Snyderfx

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:56:03 AM

i think its the basic cryptocurrency withheld in all cryptocurrencies,others depend on it

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:27:35 AM

All I did was tell them that bitcoin is cryptocurrency, and if they still do not understand or even do not know what cryptocurrency is then I tell them to google it because I feel less expert to explain what bitcoin is. I also know about bitcoin mostly by myself, because I'm finding out for myself.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
xander ford

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:43:09 AM

It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. Bitcoin was the first practical implementation and is currently the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:12:20 AM

I will going to answer him or her honestly. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that we can use in the virtual world. But bitcoin can bu used also as a source of income.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:19:09 AM

This is a great question. I also wonder what is bitcoin? Where does it  come from? Why is it  created by a person or  group of people?
Bitcoin is the virtual currency of why converting to real money? Those are the questions I have not answered since I started playing
 bitcoin. Now, I just think that bitcoin is simply a coin and I can make a big profit from it . You should not understand it if you do not
 know what you want, what do you need?
Kmrherradura05

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

soohi

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:25:51 AM

Bitcoin is a new currency created by an unknown peron with an alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no moddle men.,meaning no bank. More merchants are beginning to accept them wherein you cannuse them as payment at the restaurant.,buying online games etc. You can convert it into your own currency.
Some just buy bitcoin as their invesstment taking risk and hoping that they’ll go up in value.

greatestwhitetwinpack

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:04:50 AM

Bitcoins are electronic currency, otherwise known as 'cryptocurrency'. Bitcoins are a form of digital public money that is created by painstaking mathematical computations and policed by millions of computer users called 'miners'.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:30:24 AM

I just say to them to google and do your research because explaining every bit of it and in detail is quite difficult and irritating sometimes to because of lot of questions asked ,so i ask them to search google and if there any doubt or query that i can solve i will surely help.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:51:58 AM

Bitcoin is one type of CryptoCurrency currency. It was created in year of 2009 by a unknown peoples, later they are known as satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin can be used by many companies because due to bitcoin online transition made easy and safe because bitcoin didn't work under company or country. Small companies like bitcoin much because by using it they did not pay extra credit charge for it. Transition through bitcoin doesn't need any third man means no banks. Their no transaction fee apply and doesn't need to give real name
bitalive

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:34:26 AM

In a nutshell, Bitcoin is a decentralized encrypted digital currency that is not trackable yet. You also need no medium to send or receive such currency from any corner of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: