Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:29:40 PM

BITCOIN is a digital crypto currency which is now huge demand because of its good profit potential. It is a good currency which is giveing good profit out of it.
Money here comes in the form of non existance currency which is soft wallet. It is used for online pirchasing for daily expenses and many other things

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:55:22 PM

Bitcoin is a universally scarce digital ledger that can not be changed or tampered with like gold, or fiat. So it is a network, and a currency. The network is what secures the value.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:02:46 PM

BITCOIN is a digital crypto currency which is now huge demand because of its good profit potential. It is a good currency which is giveing good profit out of it.
Money here comes in the form of non existance currency which is soft wallet. It is used for online pirchasing for daily expenses and many other things
really what you have to say, bitcoin is a digital currency that is often sought by the people who are distressed in the needs of the economy.
so with this kind of bitcoin is getting longer, growing very high.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I will explain what is bitcoin. bitcoin is the digital currency. this money can only be searched and used if there is internet. digital currencies of many kinds, and the most high bitcoins at this time. if still don't understand, can search on google. just it.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:43:40 AM

Bitcoin is a mix of a currency and an asset. It is a bit like gold, but with the addition of the feature of being a currency to it. Remember the gold rushes and earlier times in history when gold was used as a currency? Bitcoin is pretty much the modern version of it. Bitcoin runs on a decentralised platform meaning that it is sticking away from the banks and government. This means that if you own to private keys to your Bitcoin, then you own that Bitcoin fully. It is not like fiat in which all of your money is stored in the banks. This means that your money is just a small portion of the banks larger fund pool.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency that has many benefits. You can pay bills with bitcoin quickly and at no cost, you can invest in bitcoin to make a profit.

adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:09:58 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Bitcoin is kinda money in which it is not tangible, cryptocurrency. It is usually use in Online Stores and Investments. It can be divided into eight decimal points.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
nurulbd

Activity: 315
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:29:31 PM

I do not take training for bitcoin.When i heard first time about bitcoin then i started hard working in internet and reads general knowledge for bitcoin.As a result i know that bitcoin is a digital currency.Now i am hard working  be cotinued to earn for this power.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:39:18 PM

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency created by Satoshi Nakamoto. It is decentralized, meaning no one or no entity can control or regulate Bitcoin. Transfer fee is very minimal unlike our traditional send money. When you buy and send Bitcoin, it is purely anonymous. They can track your address but they cannot define your identity, that's how anonymous means.

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:39:30 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized online transaction system which allow us to perform transactions within and outside the country and no tax is imposed on that transactions because government cannot track them .Currently Bitcoin is the finest investment asset that provides a huge profit.Bitcoin is the most renowned cryptocurrency of the present era which is growing at a very fast rate and which has a positive and bright future .
Toxicslicer

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:41:29 PM

Bitcoin is a online currency that is pretty famous right now because the value is unstable so there is a lot of money to make from bitcoin. And that is the reason why people are investing in bitcoin and get rich by bitcoin.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:21:13 PM

Bitcoin is a online currency that is pretty famous right now because the value is unstable so there is a lot of money to make from bitcoin. And that is the reason why people are investing in bitcoin and get rich by bitcoin.
the fluctuating nature of bitcoin is one of the reasons many people choose bitcoin, everyone wants to get rich and then people have now found a way to invest in bitcoin

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
marzuk

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:24:18 PM

Now everyone knows more or less about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular currency of the modern world. I personally think Bitcoin is like a money that be done in everyday life. We can use bitcoin at all times and every where. Bitcoin to me is the money. If someone wants to know more, then i would recommended him go Google and Wikipedia. These sites provide more information about Bitcoin.  
lucas_lewit

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:35:27 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual coin, can be used for fast and secure transactions. One of the most popular money today, can be traded and the price is very expensive.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:38:47 PM

For me, The bitcoin is my job, my hobby and my income. I used bitcoin to earned money and practice my skills in english language. The money I earned here in bitcoin I gave it to my family to helps them in their daily needs or daily expenses, They used the money to pay our  bills like electricity, water and in our apartment. The bitcoin is very important to me because the bitcoin is my source of income for me.
BraveSpirit

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:01:45 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, it is a virtual money that is held electronically. It can be use as payment online, and used to pay in convenience store in some part of the world. Bitcoin is also decentralized - meaning, it has no central authority unlike banks, and you will not be charge of any transaction fees. Also, some says it will be our future money. Now, bitcoin's value increases and will continue to rise as years goes by.
shariya M

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems...
MaryCris

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:51:42 AM

Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! There are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name. More merchants are beginning to accept them: You can buy webhosting services, pizza or even manicures.
johnlofar

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:00:53 AM

Bitcoin is new era currency,easy to transfer and receive the money.bitcoin is decentralized currency.bitcoin works like cash and asset.personally i feel bitcoin is my bank and asset.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:16:19 AM

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency created and held electronically. No single entity controls it and aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world using software that solves cryptographic problems. Bitcoin is the first example of a growing economic industry known as cryptocurrency. It can be thought of as cash for the Internet.
A very good opinion and I totally agree with your opinion.
I just added it from the analysis you describe, that bitcoin is a picture or form of a developing currency known as kriptocurrency which can be considered as internet cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: