Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
dotts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:53:00 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency. It is traded from one personal wallet to another which can be stored online. Many people used to invest it to make money and gain high profit.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:19:01 PM

I think I will answer that Bitcoin is a kind of money which investor can invest in it and earn the profit. Besides, It can be used for transaction payment without the third party.
Yes and in addition to it the bitcoin is the best ever investment because a lot of the people are earning from the bitcoin and in the future they will get the huge profit and this will make all the people get in the bitcoin and the value and the price of the bitcoin has increased a lot so it has he a lot of the opportunities for the people to buy the bitcoin so for me the bitcoin is the best change and the turning point of my life.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:26:15 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Actually, bitcoin is a digital currency and money where we can used in some transactions on online world. In addition, bitcoin is also good investment where you could earn high profit. Lastly, I think bitcoin will be our future money and currency where we can used in all kind transactions even in online and offline world.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:33:39 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

According to Wikipedia: "Bitcoin (code: BTC, XBT, BitcoinSign.svg) is a decentralized digital currency, invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in the form of open source software from 2009. Bitcoin can be exchanged directly. with an Internet connection device without the need of a financial intermediary. " If other currencies are traded in the form of physical exchange, the BTC does not depend on any bank or government. On the other hand dealing with BTC is very safe and secure, when trading just a Bitcoin address as the exchange is able to trade with each other.  Cool

theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:36:11 PM

Actually, bitcoin is a digital currency and money where we can used in some transactions on online world. In addition, bitcoin is also good investment where you could earn high profit. Lastly, I think bitcoin will be our future money and currency where we can used in all kind transactions even in online and offline world.
but it seems to be used in offline transactions is still very rare gan especially in my country Indonesia, Indonesia prohibits the existence of bitcoin used in offline transactions
but I am still optimistic that future bitcoins will be accepted by many countries around the world because of the unique bitcoin system

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:37:46 PM

I just tell them that Bitcoin is decentralized digital cryptocurrency and is used to transfer large sum of money over the internet and other purposes like investment. Or simply just tell them to Google it and leave it like that.

Seriously, when some people have a smartphone in their hand and they have a Google search engine displayed on it, they'd still prefer to ask people questions.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:20:59 AM

I just tell him/her/them that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which means a currency in the internet. Bitcoin is not a scam and it is not under government but it is decentralized, which means no one which control and governs on it. Bitcoin is kind of cryptocurrency that is volatile, no one cam predict the future of Bitcoin and we, people can access and earn bitcoins by the use of internet. We can invest, trade, gamble and cash out through Bitcoin.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:32:10 AM

Honestly i encounterd a people ask me what really a bitcoin is? Then I answer a bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency,then they asked again what is decentralized? Then I need to explain one by one. And I tell them do some reseach to google or un youtube for more understanding about bitcoin.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:56:01 AM

Bitcoin is a new currency on internet.It was created on the year 2009.Now it is very popular because the value of it grows higher.It will also help you in financial aspects if you really know what bitcoin can do.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
RahulRana

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:20:03 AM

Bitcoin is a  a digital currency or a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a decentralized and the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:34:34 AM

You can say bitcoin is a online currency that can be used for paying bills, you can use for online gambling and also as an investment. bitcoin can also help you financially but you need to earn first for you to have a bitcoin. if you want to know more about bitcoin you can search what bitcoin is, it is now popular nowadays.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:37:30 AM

what is the question are you asking it's slightly difficult to explain because it's online currency. so better suggest him to google it or explain like example : it's online currency no one is there to control it. bitcoin is only for online transaction and investments to earn profit. now a days bitcoin is very popular.
i think it's enough.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:51:35 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
Bitcoin is very popular and virtual online currency which is easily transfer other coins through exchange 💱. Nowadays Bitcoin popularity is spreading out wide range in the world.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:08:20 AM

bitcoin is the most influential crypto currency in the world. its value goes beyond the dollar. bitcoin is also a lot in the search for people and is considered to change a person's life to be rich.
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:17:21 AM

bitcoin is the most well known money in the world, and this is an influential crypto currency, but I prefer to Google it for more info Wink
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:22:00 AM

As a supporter and having business with Bitcoins, I will always that Bitcoin is very good business for a person like me. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is decentralized and it is not owned and manipulated by any governments. This is not a scam cryptocurrency. This currency is found in the internet and you can use it in many shops, stores and even buying some items in the internet. You can easily invest and trade by using bitcoin. And Bitcoin is volatile, no one can predict when bitcoin will increase its price or not.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:38 AM

bitcoin is the most well known money in the world, and this is an influential crypto currency, but I prefer to Google it for more info Wink
What do you mean with bitcoin is the most well known money? Cheesy . Sorry friend but I dissagree with you, there are many people who even don't know about what bitcoin is. Bitcoin is new currency which created using cryptographical saints. Its liquidity is still low because it just a new currency. Many people also pretend bitcoin as digital gold.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:56 AM

actually this is a real tough question and need a fruitful answer so they
will become interested in crypto positivele,not like those negativity from local
news media.

For me I'd rather tell them the right meaning or whats really bitcoin is all about..
that this is a new way of profiteering extension of living,but if they only know how
to be part of this community and how to deal with it.that in here they will live wealthier
 if they managed rightfully.

They only need to learn the right formula on trading so they can make money day by day.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:49:24 AM

bitcoin is a type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transferring funds. bitcoin is one of the huge crypto currency price at this moment, so its profitable to use and achieve.
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:05:49 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual money, It is also called cryptocurrency, and is also known as Digital Money. Will use it internet and cellphone is a digital money that can be used to transact anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: