Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
Brish

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:52:08 PM

Introduced as a peer-to-peer electronic cash system, Bitcoin experienced explosive, exponential growth during its initial years. Users were drawn by properties of Bitcoin that allowed for cheap money transfers, instant confirmations, worldwide compatibility, round-the-clock operation, and no limitations on minimum or maximum transaction amounts. This electronic form of money quickly became popular with diverse groups of users all around the world.
Daggerfall

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

I think that ıt’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.
Malintha1996

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:57:00 PM

If the question is asked by a person who hasn't heard about or who hasn't a clue about bitcoin I would say it's the digital currency of next genaration.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lumbarian

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:59:06 PM

Bitcoin is a digital asset designed by its inventor, Satoshi Nakamoto, to work as a currency It is commonly referred to with terms like digital currency,:digital cash,virtual currency, electronic currency, cryptocurrency.

just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:38:25 PM

I think that ıt’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.
I don't know if i'd call it money just yet, the IMF did not approve of the coin to be a currency so...
It'll be a while till that situation happens.

Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:41:09 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency commonly used for trading with other digital currency. This is commonly found in internet and has no form.
Bitcoin is a consensus network that allows the introduction of a new payment system and a completely new kind of digital money. This is the first decentralized payment network  that is supported by its users and has no central authority or intermediaries.
and anyone can have it as what they want , what i like it mire about bitcoin about knowing this is the way on how we make transaction very traditional and of course the way how does this may grow for example in bank we know how much interest it has but in bitcoin it can be double.
Brown_Fish

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:47:32 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency that can be used for a variety of purposes based not in the make unfriendly off from the operation of the internet. Bitcoin can be used to pay and most of all to invest and be profitable.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:51:29 PM

Basically Bitcoin is a internet currency, it has the highest security and is the best competitor of banks. You can basically find the information about Bitcoin anywhere everyone knows it but the most confusing questions you will get our why is bitcoin bad or why not governments using it well it makes sense everything has a good and bad side Bitcoin does to have it. Bitcoin is being used heavily on the darknet sites and also being used to pay some illegal stuffs. Government do not use Bitcoin because they do not trust anything else except banks and that's how banks have ruled over the world for around 500 years.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

Bitcoin is one type of CryptoCurrency. which is created by satoshi Nakamoto in 2008. Bitcoin is world first Decentralized digital currency which means it doesn't under control of any government. Their is no age limits for bitcoin participation. Everyone can earn bitcoin by posting, mining, gambling, playing online games and using different bitcoin related app. Their are so many bitcoin wallet are present through which you can sell or buy bitcoin. Bitcoin also use for various propose like trading, money transaction etc.
Blueblade

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:22:52 AM

Bit coin digital currency This can not be touched or seen.
It can only be saved in computer software.Bit coin is not dependent on the state of any country.It does not depend on any company.Many companies accept bit coin. In some countries the bit coin is not acceptable.Bit coin can send and receive money anywhere. Bit coin can be used for many purposes in many places.Many investments can earn money...
Vik87

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:46:01 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is not tied to any country and is neither bound to any regulations. Hence decentralised.
Transactions can be made through bitcoins and the best thing is that they are totally anonymous.
GuardiollaJosep1259

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:37:54 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, that we can use for our online transaction, like for paying electronic bill and water bills and by using bitcoin we can buy loads, and bitcoin is also or can be a source of income for a lot people like me, and for me Bitcoin is can be our electronic money for our online transaction.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:50:38 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, that we can use for our online transaction, like for paying electronic bill and water bills and by using bitcoin we can buy loads, and bitcoin is also or can be a source of income for a lot people like me, and for me Bitcoin is can be our electronic money for our online transaction.

For me bitcoin is a currency  and you cannot hold it but you can see it in computer or cellphone because bitcoin is a digital currency unlike a money you can see and you hold it.bitcoin is a good for investing or hold it to your coin.ph because if you invest or hold it you can get a high profit and safety also for transaction..

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
balakang00

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:54:39 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which serves as an investment, a profitable means or simply a knowledge to everyone who is in its industry. Bitcoin is decentralized. It is an investment because in the long run you get to have double or more than what you've given out. It is also profitable because by joining on signature or social campaigns, you earn coins and in return can be a good source of income.

cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:55:26 AM

Bitcoin is one type of CryptoCurrency currency. It was created in year of 2009 by a unknown peoples, later they are known as satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin can be used by many companies because due to bitcoin online transition made easy and safe because bitcoin didn't work under company or country And Bitcoin also is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It’s faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:00:00 AM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I would tell to use google instead of asking that kind of question. It is easier to find answers regarding bitcoin in search engines and that is how i also start to learn about bitcoin. Maybe when people start asking that question they want a direct answer in which they can easily understand but it would be wise to tell them to research and read on their own for them to fully understand what they want to learn.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:08:43 AM

In my opinion. bitcoin is an opportunity. It helps me a lot in my college years. It gave me a chance to have a small work while studying. I'm having earnings by just put a little effort joining campaigns.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:21:56 AM

it is getting overused sometimes when a lot of my friends really don't know what is BTC that makes me stupid too. Nevertheless as for the title says you need to know it for oneself I guess that is the fundamental thing you could do to know what is this about.

Even in Wikipedia doesn't know if a group of people made the Bitcoin.
Bitcoin for me is future currency that we used for the near future.  And all of us will live better life with bitcoin.  Bitcoin,  is a promising currency that the value of this is so high.
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:48:35 PM

For me if anyone want form me that what is bitcoin than first of all i told them Bitcoin is decentralized virtual coin which haven't any physical existent than i was prefer them to search google where they can find more information about bitcoin.

heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:54:24 PM

I think bitcoin for me is what I read to an article before but then since I use it for few months I think bitcoin for me is a job to work were you can earn money to spend in anything you want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: