Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:00:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
johnpaul12

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:50:42 PM

Bitcoin is the other method in paying any kind of payments such as loads or any kind of payments. it is the first digital currency and bitcoin is peer to peer. So you don't need to go to any bank when you are paying your payment. you just need internet and of course the money and you're ready to go.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:51:41 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency like credit cards and you can use it to buy products online. The reason for you to earn bitcoins is because of its value that keeps on increasing that's why they are saying that market is volatile because bitcoins is also unpredictable.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:52:30 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
For me, bitcoin is a kind of cryptocurrency. Nowadays, its price is continuously increasing thats why more people are becoming curious about it. If you want to invest your money, investing in bitcoin is a good idea because you can gain a lot of profit.

Eilysh

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:26:40 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual money. Bitcoin can be converted into cash and can be used to pay bills or any form of expenses through the application. It can also be used to be a virtual wallet.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

bitcoin is a digital currency that will be a convenient transaction tool to use and bitcoin is a good source of income.
What is Bitcoin or Btc? Well this is the first thing you must know before starting. Bitcoin is a virtual currency, it is the most popular cryptocurrency among the rest. Its value is getting higher but not that stable. Nevertheless, it is the most profitable coins compared to other coins.
Estreal

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:56:05 PM

What is Bitcoin?
Have had  to answer this question over and over again!  Of course since I got to know about it I did always like to share with familits and friends and after all its been said and done for some ,I still hear "So what exactly is this bitcoin"?At that point ,am like "oh they still don't get".This is how best I explain bitcoin in a lay man's language " Bitcoin is an instrument that will be generally accepted siting examples of how they can now make payment with bitcoin in certain countries "...
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:03:29 PM

Bitcoin is the new currency and bitcoin was the very first cryptocurrency all over the world and worldwide payment system, as the system works that can not be controlled by banks that we can send anytime and anywhere. Bitcoin give us a freedom to earn money

EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It only exists in computer. It is now very high so that the demand for it is very also high. Its price is not fix and will never be fix.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:09:26 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual money or a cryptocurrency which is used to buy an online products and can be used to invest in an online investment. The Price of bitcoin is unpredictable and can be divide into 8 decimal places.

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:19:25 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that people use as a normal currency who don't have a lot of time or are into trading. It is very useful as it saves a lot of time. But there are also some disadvantages of it, such as, anonymous transactions. As it is a decentralized currency, there is no authority owning it that'll keep tracks of the transactions made. So that can be a threat as it can be used for illegal activities. So apart from it it is really a good use of technology!
jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:07 PM

biatcoin is a digital money that can be used for transcription and can be used for others. bitcoin does not control bitcoin so it's really a bunch and because bitcoin we can easily make money without having to get out of our homes and only with the help of internet and computers that we have even we can become a millionaire at a young age.
luka red

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:34:20 PM

bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and online payment system.it is the system that works without central bank,that means it is decentralized and it is first of its kind.

a person or group called satoshi nakamoto invented bitcoin in 2008.The unit of account of the bitcoin system is
bitcoin .
for further information google it.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:53:28 PM

Everytime a friend or someone ask me about this quesrion i always slightly answer them the basic and would refer them always to a site with more information such as coindesk.com/information
Im really avoiding talking to my friends about bitcoin. And if i talk to them i would say that they must go refer to the internet because me myself has still many questions about it. But the nextime someone would ask me what is bitcoin maybe i would say that bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency that makes you earn with just effort and making time for it.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:28:16 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is not tied to any country and is neither bound to any regulations. Hence decentralised.
Transactions can be made through bitcoins and the best thing is that they are totally anonymous.
Yes it is anonymous and decentralized currency. But if someone ask you about what is bitcoin? You should explain it with more appropriate and easy wording. You should explain like this. Do you know currency. If he say yes then you will give him knowledge about crypto currency. And then comes to bitcoin and explain it with features as you mentioned.

But more elaborated. It is decentralized , anonymous ,low transaction fees , high profit , easy trading and other aspects about bitcoin. You will also tell him to search on Google he will more understand.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:52:08 AM

Bitcoin is a digital money,thru computer or in your phone with internet you can transact easily.It is the first cryptocurrency in the world.Bitcoin is a new currency. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! Bitcoin can be used also to pay bills and But much of the hype is about getting rich by trading it. The price of bitcoin increase if the demand also increase.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

Bitcoin is the digital currency and the first and popular currency of the crypto world. as it has spend much time to grow and now the users are very happy with this bitcoin is the good profit providing and we are the users who can invest in this currency. bitcoin is precious and important for us if we are the educated people it will make us successful in the future.

haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:46:38 AM

BTC is a web cash and most prevalent money today its a worldwide money. BTC is anything but difficult to procure cash that we require just an aptitudes and information. Its simple to utilize on the grounds that you can utilize it anyplace on the planet and use as installments on online exchanges its a safe and safe route for you to send cash anyplace on the planet no charges and the exchange is quick.
Becase

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency in the form of cryptography, Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone or even the government or any of the organizations, so bitcoin is really freedom and because bitcoin we can easily make money without having to get out of our homes and only with kouta internet and computer capital .
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:22:50 AM

BITCOIN means to me is to help individuals to thier successful of thier journey in life
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:27:15 AM

Its really hard to explain bitcoins definition. First i tell them bitcoin is  decentralized currency about the rest I'll suggest them to google it in order get more information about bitcoins. It took my whole day if i start explain bitcoin especially in front of stupid and clueless peoples. YouTube is the best site to learn more about bitcoins. I my self use YouTube videos to learn crypto currency, when i start bitcoin journey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: