Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is bitcoin  (Read 7911 times)
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:00:24 AM

Well for me, in my own opinion bitcoin as many of us know bitcoin has the highest value in the crypto market today in which attracts many investors and users alike making the bitcoin community grow day by day. For me bitcoin is my ticket to freedom. Yes, I can be able to achieve my complete freedom and no one will ever tell me again of what to do and I will be my own boss and I can be able to work any time and any where I would like to work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralised cryptocurrency or digital currency.

sunny7408

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is a mother currency of crypto market which make transparent transaction for everyone.
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:39:13 AM

Bitcoin is a new technology that is unlike anything we have seen before, so a better way to think of it is as a combination of a few different things we are already used to e. g exchange of money
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:59:54 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is a kind of way. So that we can pay in some way even on digital. Digital currency has become an important part of our life today. We can invest in Bitcoin and also double our investment by working in it, we also get financial help, but we can not explain Bitcoin in a few words.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:07:45 PM

For me, bitcoin is where you can hold your money for a long time until the perfect time comes. Bitcoin is the best revolution technology and it is good opportunity to become rich and wealthy. And it is a new technolgy that we have not seen before.
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

bitcoin is a cyptocurrency and world wide payment system.  Bitcoin is our future money.
Bitcoin is decentralized and can be used as the mode of payment in some businesses or stores
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

bitcoin is a cyptocurrency and world wide payment system.  Bitcoin is our future money.
Bitcoin is decentralized and can be used as the mode of payment in some businesses or stores
Bitcoin for me is the one that people helps for their daily living. A crypto currency that is exist to help many people. Bitcoin gives everyone a great opportunity for them to gain much from their hardwork and let unemployed people to have a job like bitcoin. Bitcoin is not that easy because it is not like the other coins, creator of bitcoin is too careful for everyone's safety. Bitcoin will teach you on how to learn new things for the future and help you to become independent.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

Imagine a small village in the mountains where you do not use money. Neither likes Basia's watch, and Basia has chosen the Ania bracelet. Both ladies have agreed and want to exchange accessories. Before this happens, however, all the inhabitants of the community gather in one place, who check if Ania is the owner of the watch, and Basia bracelets. The village is not an ideal place, and although people respect each other, they have decided that they will not give themselves credit.

Eventually the congregation decides that ladies can exchange things and everyone remembers that now Ania has a bracelet and Basia's watch. This is how the bitcoin network works.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

For me, bitcoin is where you can hold your money for a long time until the perfect time comes. Bitcoin is the best revolution technology and it is good opportunity to become rich and wealthy. And it is a new technolgy that we have not seen before.
Bitcoin is not only a place to hold your money infact it is the future , it is the future of currency system like there was barter system when goods were exchanged for goods but was replaced by currency similarly currency will also be replaced by bitcoin dont know why people are just thinking of only investing it they should actually practically use it as it was for our ease not for investment.
mariamiltoft

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that allows two or more  individual to transfer their money without any control or not proceed to any financial institution in short it's a direct transaction of money.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:48:18 PM

I have seen many people ask me too what is Bitcoin? They usually said I have heard about the word Bitcoin but I don't know what is used for. The short answer I give to them is that, Bitcoin is nothing but a virtual currency or a medium of conducting digital transactions, just like any other digital currency. And can be used to purchase things and also can be exchange for physical cash in the currency you are using. Then refer them to Google for more details.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:54:41 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency in the modern world.There are many currency in the online market bitcoin is one of them.It is the most powerful coin.Its value and price increase day by day.It is most trusted currency also.If you have extra money and you want to increase it or keep it in a safe place then you buy some bitcoin or invest your money in bitcoin.It is not only keep your money safe it also increase your money in a very short time.... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

your ever Smiley
Xombet

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

my own response when someone asks what is bitcoin? I would definitely direct his answer to google because that would be the clearer answer. bitcoin is not an easy thing to explain to fellow individuals. it will be quite complicated and confusing. Smiley
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

For me bitcoin is a online currency that can be used in some of the transaction that can be done in our present time but its not been proven to use bitcoin as payment in malls or a convenient store. Bitcoin is the first and digital currency in the world, bitcoin is the best currency in the world for now when it comes to online transaction. The price of Bitcoin is determined by means of supply and demand in the market. It helps to many people that is depending their knowledge to computer. This is earned using computers and knowledge about bitcoin.
This is the point. You can use bitcoin in these ways. Many people also use computers to do the mining which means that they mine new bitcoins so that there are more of them. This can also help the price which is why many people are now using bitcoin in their lives. Bitcoin can also replace your investment pension so that you have money in your later life.

lealyn18

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future.Bitcoin is decentralized and can be used as the mode of payment in some businesses or stores.It can also be use to send some funds wherever you are and or whenever you want to.Bitcoin also increases its value by itself. And I am hoping that as much as possible, people must know this already, especially to those people who are lacking some money, they must work in bitcoin.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

Bitcoin is the Digital Currency we will use next day, which has slowly introduced us to know more about what is Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is an Investment, which in the future we will need Investment facilities for our economic development, and Bitcoin is also as a means of future investment will be growing that we will use everyday.
From Bitcoin, we will get a science lesson about the World of Investment that we did not understand before, and from Bitcoin we will also get a field work that we can see in all systems and all the programs that Bitcoin has provided for us, which will make we get good economic results for our future and all our families.
Bitcoin is a means of saving our future, which for us is always motivated to pursue and achieve the dream we want, but we also must always remember to do it with patience and also good in doing all systems and programs from Bitcoin this.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

Bitcoin is a platform by which many people are getting the chance to work. Which is helping to remove unnecessary tiredness. In which people are finding the hope of survival by working. So Bitcoin is the best online trade in the world.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

I'm just explaining it's cryptocurrency. I have my own blog in the Telegram, and anyone wishing to learn more about bitcoin, I just give a link to this blog for self-study.

rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

This is the most asked question to me lately. Already, all of my friends know about my activity with cryptocurrency and I constantly have to talk about it.  I tell only the most general information that can be easily found in Google.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: