Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

Hey everybody, have any bounty program at ABChain for now? I cant find out it at here? Hope some one can provide a bounty link (if have)!

I've been looking for bounty programs for this project too. I think they haven't started the bounty programs, let's just wait for further announcement then.
Exactly I have been looking it for so long I can't find I think they are not watching it soon so let's wait for the announcement .
I have tried everything in the white papers and introduction page but I am still not able to find it I think you should consult that developers directly or the management team itself.
They already have a bounty program started from last september : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635.0
Check it maybe it have ended i just found it .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elzyo8

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

What are your main competitors in ico projects ?
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:08:30 AM

AB Chain mission, vision, commission and discounts all look good, Road map is pretty fine how ever we feel there shall be more opportunities to share the word AB chain by using many social channels actively that really creates a business. Hope team is working on it to make AB Chain success.
I support the vision and mission of this AB Chain project by using many of the social channels actively that really create great business. I strongly support and recommend this project. good luck.
Wachbtl

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:46:50 AM

What kind of ads do you use in your project ?
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:10:45 AM

AB Chain mission, vision, commission and discounts all look good, Road map is pretty fine how ever we feel there shall be more opportunities to share the word AB chain by using many social channels actively that really creates a business. Hope team is working on it to make AB Chain success.
A great solution, but how will social networks cooperate with the project? The developer communicated with the commands of social networks?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

A great solution, but how will social networks cooperate with the project? The developer communicated with the commands of social networks?
Developer will soon reach out the social networking to give us the best output and also the team is working hard to have a good future i guess. Social networks will too co-operate with this project if they found this a genuine project. Good and relevant projects have a lot of importance in the cryptos world for me.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:22:32 AM

It's hard for people to cash their currency into a digital one, but I hope that the developers will succeed. The project will work!
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

It's hard for people to cash their currency into a digital one, but I hope that the developers will succeed. The project will work!
Yes thats right depositing and withdrawing bitcoin lately has some issues and very inconvinient lately. Maybe the investors can still find a way rectifying this issue.
What? Depositing and withdrawing Bitcoin has some issues? What issue is it? Are you mention the Bitcoin transaction or depositing and withdrawing bitcoin to a website?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

Developer will soon reach out the social networking to give us the best output and also the team is working hard to have a good future i guess. Social networks will too co-operate with this project if they found this a genuine project. Good and relevant projects have a lot of importance in the cryptos world for me.
I think this is a genuine kind of platform which social networks will likely to cooperate with this project. A platform which gives convenient to people who wanted to participate with this project because they will directly accept crypto as a mode of payments which its a good idea.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

I think this is a genuine kind of platform which social networks will likely to cooperate with this project. A platform which gives convenient to people who wanted to participate with this project because they will directly accept crypto as a mode of payments which its a good idea.
I do not know if social networks will cooperate with this platform or not, but the developer should first ask social networks about it. Can there be an explanation on this issue from the developer?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:25:15 AM

This is a great project. Im so excited to see the result of the crowdfunding that will take more than amonth.

Well, the project seems to bit fast because they are gaining more and more investors to join the crowdsale. Hopefully, this will not become a scam in the future.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

Another project has been evolve in the world of crypto currency that may bring a difference that may give satisfaction to the people around. This AB - Chain is regarding Ads in Blockchain. This project will give the different business companies around that have raised money through ICO with an Advertisement. This project is very beneficial and also, very interesting that may bring a good impact to the people. I hope that more investors will catch by this project and give them a good profit. I am looking for the success of this AB-CHAIN.com.

Me too, though the features of this project were already done by some existing project I am sure AB-Chain can still make a difference. They need to improve their promotions and advertising strategies to get more investors to participate and support their project.

vivavivu

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

Yes thats right depositing and withdrawing bitcoin lately has some issues and very inconvinient lately. Maybe the investors can still find a way rectifying this issue.
High fee, stuck on transaction make us have many inconvenient and feel angry with BTC. As for me only want "Instant transaction".
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

Another project has been evolve in the world of crypto currency that may bring a difference that may give satisfaction to the people around. This AB - Chain is regarding Ads in Blockchain. This project will give the different business companies around that have raised money through ICO with an Advertisement. This project is very beneficial and also, very interesting that may bring a good impact to the people. I hope that more investors will catch by this project and give them a good profit. I am looking for the success of this AB-CHAIN.com.

Me too, though the features of this project were already done by some existing project I am sure AB-Chain can still make a difference. They need to improve their promotions and advertising strategies to get more investors to participate and support their project.
Yes, they need make more some different about discount or social media campaign like: lottery, sharing, minigames,.. etc.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

Yes, they need make more some different about discount or social media campaign like: lottery, sharing, minigames,.. etc.
I absolutely agree, the team should come up with as many options for using its idea and familiarize with these options as many users as possible.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

Thiers alot to learn from this project and 1 week is not enough to read and understand everything. Can you link your video presentation for me to picture out your project is 1 short clip.
It's a good offer. It would be really cool to watch a video presentation about the project. This will help in promoting the project in society.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

Thiers alot to learn from this project and 1 week is not enough to read and understand everything. Can you link your video presentation for me to picture out your project is 1 short clip.
It's a good offer. It would be really cool to watch a video presentation about the project. This will help in promoting the project in society.

Agree, a short video presentation can explain those long whitepaper in just a minute. I prefer watching the videos rather than reading a whitepaper. But in whitepaper all details about the project are listed there. So it is still need to read that.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
liuka

Activity: 796
Merit: 563

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.
and do you have a program bounty?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Semaj123

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

I do not know if social networks will cooperate with this platform or not, but the developer should first ask social networks about it. Can there be an explanation on this issue from the developer?
That's true, they need some approval first and show to their clients that they already have a social media partners. Well, this is still in development so we expect some changes whatever there are suggestion regarding this platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

That's true, they need some approval first and show to their clients that they already have a social media partners. Well, this is still in development so we expect some changes whatever there are suggestion regarding this platform.

Well then they should get some partners asap if they want people to have confidence in them, just an ICO without making any progress doesnt look good on their part
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: