Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

One of the best investment that the cryptocurrency market is now crashing is in advertisement especially if the ads will be about promoting ICO and the use of cryptocurrency. But the question is, will the AB-Chain survive the landslide in the cryptocurrencies?
At present on market huge panic is looked through. This project appears not bad, because he is connected with ad. And if somebody doubted to take or not, take bold now, until eth did not return to the former price.  Wink
The bitcoin price had a huge fall and as per the techie updates there is a gossip that we cannot advertise on social channels in this scenario we will be loosing the chances to reach huge customers but with AB chain we can reach many people and start up companies gets better benefited.

Do you think that such a scenario will work? In my opinion it is necessary to analyze changes in regulations accurately and calmly, people like to show almost everything about crypto like the apocalypse.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

AB-CHAIN promotion!

You can Invest with a unique ETH or BTC rate – $1111 and $11111 respectively.

But there is not much time! The special conditions will be available only until Wednesday ( inclusive ). After that, we are going to close the private offer and begin accepting whitelist submissions for the main Crowdsale.

Oh my god, their is very good news for joining ABChain invest bonus scale. If i don't have mistake, seem like 50% discount with this price?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

goods news that US citizens now can participate in AB CHAIN ICO which mean that team did great job to make that possible although is not great for people who don't KYC, I think KYC will be required even if you purchase with cryptocurrency and US dollar.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.

But on the other hand crypto market is too big for them to ignore fully, they can double those millions if they play their cards well enough so there's that too

Yeah, you have a point. And they want to be safe rather than accepting scam advertisements that will make them having negative reputations, so maybe that is the reason why they ban it.
There are a lot of scams that is being ad in social media, the reputations of the social media will not be affected but for those people who bring that ad. Also, not all cryptos are scam so I don't think that banning them will prevent the people from scam.

I dont think that the reason is scamming people. There are more network marketing projects that scams people daily but they do not get scammed from facebook, or even the scam news do not bother facebook. Facebook will its own crypto and may be they do not like competition ?
It can't be avoided that there are scam advertisements except when an advertising platform check every ICO and read every whitepaper and check every team members. What you should do when you are attracted with the ICO ads, check the project properly so that you would not get scam. Its our job to check if the ICO is scam, not the advertising platforms.

yes thats right, this is a general rule also in real life. There are also too many scams around us, finally we can just avoid them to get more info about them and with a dose of common sense (without dollar signs in our eyes)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:25:38 AM

Abchain will be a global leaders in advertising icos and other projects someday. Lets just hope that not all countries will ban icos like china did.
Absolutely, that this is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction like publishers, advertisers and ad networks which makes everyone comfortable and easy. I hope a great success on this project.

If they maintain icos as their target is really going to rock since other ad network are starting to repel crypto which is just a time thing though that time ab-chan can use that as opportunity to grow and maintain the ecosystem

Aside from icos ab-chain should also target those companies and projects that is in demand online. I am sure they will what are those and this will bring more profits to them. Because not all people online are in to cryptos or in blockchain technology, some of them are just living their natural life style.

This platform will also advertise on the web servers that is related to cryptocurrency. Well, crytocurrency is a sure fad right now. The news are spreading about it. Not only people can gain profit from it but also it gives an opportunity for somebody to contribute in a worthwhile project.
Definitely mate, base on my own understanding crypto currency is very demand and popular in the cyberworld as well as in our society which can earn more profit even though its volatility it will still depend the demand of their product or advocacy in the society. Well, we can force if they ban crypto this is great chance for this project as a way of advertisements.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:44:27 AM

goods news that US citizens now can participate in AB CHAIN ICO which mean that team did great job to make that possible although is not great for people who don't KYC, I think KYC will be required even if you purchase with cryptocurrency and US dollar.
This is also a good news for this project as they will surely get high investments for the US citizens and get more traffic on their platform. They will also get some support from the people as they have invested in it.

sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:38:51 AM

Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hey, we do have airdrop in AB-CHAIN, you are welcome to join

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

Abchain will be a global leaders in advertising icos and other projects someday. Lets just hope that not all countries will ban icos like china did.
Absolutely, that this is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction like publishers, advertisers and ad networks which makes everyone comfortable and easy. I hope a great success on this project.

If they maintain icos as their target is really going to rock since other ad network are starting to repel crypto which is just a time thing though that time ab-chan can use that as opportunity to grow and maintain the ecosystem

Aside from icos ab-chain should also target those companies and projects that is in demand online. I am sure they will what are those and this will bring more profits to them. Because not all people online are in to cryptos or in blockchain technology, some of them are just living their natural life style.

This platform will also advertise on the web servers that is related to cryptocurrency. Well, crytocurrency is a sure fad right now. The news are spreading about it. Not only people can gain profit from it but also it gives an opportunity for somebody to contribute in a worthwhile project.
Definitely mate, base on my own understanding crypto currency is very demand and popular in the cyberworld as well as in our society which can earn more profit even though its volatility it will still depend the demand of their product or advocacy in the society. Well, we can force if they ban crypto this is great chance for this project as a way of advertisements.

This project will spread a word about crypto all around the world by advertising new projects and prompting them. This will increase the interest of people in crypto industry and they will invest in them and the value of crypto will also increase as the demand increases.
Totally agree with this statement, this project will definately spread if it increases and maintains the stability.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.
Efta321

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
hopefully that you convey this really be a hit, by being a good advertiser for ico this is a very good thing.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

hopefully that you convey this really be a hit, by being a good advertiser for ico this is a very good thing.

I think for now they are targeting promotions on the social media sites like twitter and facebook,  But As last week that I visited there ICO site there, funds collected did not move or increase? Are there any problems or bugs?

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

This is also a good news for this project as they will surely get high investments for the US citizens and get more traffic on their platform. They will also get some support from the people as they have invested in it.
Well, at least this will give the project a chance to extend their project from the US citizens. In this case, there will be more chance that this platform can have more investors. KYC is good thing to have because it can minimize number of people that has a bad intention or abusing the bounty.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

More likely AB-Chain need another way to advertise their project by making a bounty campaign. I really hope they can reach their soft cap at least.
Well, I guess they wouldn't need that since AB-Chain is an advertising network so I think they can easily advertise their advertising network.
The problem is they just starting to get some funds and to think they still need to get some ad even though they are ad network.
Oh, I see. I thought that they can easily use their platform itself to advertise their project without raising some funds.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

I think for now they are targeting promotions on the social media sites like twitter and facebook,  But As last week that I visited there ICO site there, funds collected did not move or increase? Are there any problems or bugs?

steampunkz, the crowdsale has not started yet, it starts on 19th February. The amount on the website indicates the final Pre-sale result.
It's a progress report of sorts, not a live meter. 
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

AB-CHAIN promotion!

You can Invest with a unique ETH or BTC rate – $1111 and $11111 respectively.

But there is not much time! The special conditions will be available only until Wednesday ( inclusive ). After that, we are going to close the private offer and begin accepting whitelist submissions for the main Crowdsale.

Oh my god, their is very good news for joining ABChain invest bonus scale. If i don't have mistake, seem like 50% discount with this price?

Percentage depends on current rates, but generally its a really sweet deal! Today is the last day of the limited offer as well!
You can Invest with a unique ETH or BTC rate – $1111 and $11111.
vivavivu

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

AB-Chain is in the tongue of people now in the community of crypto currency. Yes, this is a really great project. AB-Chain is an advertising platform for companies that is focusing on crowd funding. And here comes the great news for this project, the AB-Chain also accepts the 10 most popular crypto currencies and AB-Chain Token for payment.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

You are right, but AB-chain still needs more developments, promotions and advertising to make the project successful.They need to increase their popularity so that many investors will know about ab-chain project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Seems Yes. check the information on the official website, there should be indicated for the runway. When will it be held and how long will it last?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

In this modern time advertising is a big player in bossting an ICO project. It can even make it very popular in just few days, just hoping that you can also recognize a scam ico because you could also lead investors to the wrong project.

You have a point, I think this is the reasons why facebook and other social medias banned ico advertisements in their websites. Because it will be a big threat to the community. I hope AB-chain can monitor this issue in the future.

As Facebook bans the advertisement for ICO and other cryptocurrencies, this will give an opportunity for AB-CHAIN to gain more supports for the ICO teams will really find a platform where they can advertise their coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: