Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

I think that you can join the bounty of this project, because it promises to be promising, which will definitely affect the payments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

Is the crowd sale of February 19th valid for a single day or it will be for period of time, If yes please also mention the time?

Crowd sale will start on February 19th and it will end on March 31st. So, the overall duration is 40 days.
A lot of time is given by developers to buy coins. It's more likely that anyone who doubts a purchase can change their mind and buy. And there will be time for this. As much as 40 days.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

Is the crowd sale of February 19th valid for a single day or it will be for period of time, If yes please also mention the time?

Crowd sale will start on February 19th and it will end on March 31st. So, the overall duration is 40 days.
A lot of time is given by developers to buy coins. It's more likely that anyone who doubts a purchase can change their mind and buy. And there will be time for this. As much as 40 days.
It's really a very long time. Usually Ico lasts about a month, but these guys give the chance to more people to participate in their campaign.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

Heck even if there is a company that is fully into crypto why will they bother paying with a random obscure token that only sells on some random exchange instead of say BTC?

Good question. But the answer is obvious:
1) First of all the token would be easy to buy at EtherDelta, one of the biggest exchanges; and then at several other exchanges,
2) Token gives incentive : lower commission
3) Token is being constantly burned so that AB-CHAIN does community support of token holders with its turnover.
It is a win-win scheme for community and AB-CHAIN project!

1) EtherDelta isnt one of the biggest exchanges, it's a very small exchange volume wise

2) Alright

3) How would you afford so many coins to burn?

Hey, my answers below:
1) Etherdelta is not rated correctly, in fact it is very huge. Anyway, this is only the first one to start with. We also are going to GateCoin and HitBTC, maybe 1-2 other exchanges.
3) We burn only 50% from our commission that is 5% from turnover. I don't know if this is a big or small exchange volume wise or huge. We plan to have tens of mln usd annual turnover, so we gonna burn 1m+ usd annually. Anyway our network will be a constant burner of tokens. Not so many projects have such an incentive.
It's not a standard move, but if you have big turns and coins will burn earlier, faster? Will you release new coins?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

Weekly Report January 08 - 14

In weekly reports, we tell you about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the last week!

1. We kept on actively connecting new publishers and growing the capacity of the network.

2. We have finished and finalized the integration with SendSay mailing service. The integration will allow us to save time by automating some of our communication processes.

3. We have completed the development of the advertiser’s cabinet in which advertisers can create campaigns using AB-CHAIN platform’s interface and purchase ad placements.

4. We completed the network workability tests and tested the mechanism of working with advertisers. This week we are ready to connect first paying advertisers.

5. We made an agreement with several partner DSP and SSP networks about traffic exchange tests.

Stay with us on our journey so we can watch how AB — CHAIN is progressing week by week together!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

I do not think it's gonna be one day only, that's way way too short. Even projects with mad hype backing them last atleast a week. You need to factor for a lot of things
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

AB-CHAIN project really a good project because their team are good one. But AB-CHAIN project need more promotional work to hit in the top list.
In how many exchanges will be listed AB-CHAIN project?

Hello, we are integrating now with Etherdelta, preparin listing at Gatecoin and later at HitBTC, also negotiating with several other exchanges

this looks nice this coin is already integrated with Etherdelta and will soon add this very extraordinary HitBTC me. happy fighting for the team and thank you hard work.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

well, guys ... I dont know how you think but we already saw many projects, startups, some of us invested in those. But I think I have found my sector in blockchain technology to invest in their ICO. All companies in internet must advertise something and they need something like AB-Chain. I think 2018 will be a great year for blockchain based advertisement companies.
Yes, i totally agree with you. I see a many project have a idea about advertising using blockchain technology : ABChain, Knowledge Token,... besmart to catch this trending.
You correctly say, but this is in case the project focuses on projects related to crypto currencies. I hope the developer uses this opportunity.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

Now I have a clearer view on ABC project mission. Hopefully the project is wide spread and accessible by many countries. I do really like the idea
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

I think there is no problem with their duration because it can be cancelled at anytime when the target will be achieved. So, don't worry about the long duration instead participate in their ICO.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

I think there is no problem with their duration because it can be cancelled at anytime when the target will be achieved. So, don't worry about the long duration instead participate in their ICO.
Such a long-lasting ICO has only one problem, it's few bounty participants, few people like such dedicated companies. But I believe this will help raise more money.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

What is fundamentally new, you can offer?

We are sure that we have one of the best combinations at the market of the factors that will allow us to be useful to blockchain and cryptocurrency community to spread advertising paid in cryptocurrency to the classical publishers.

1) business development experience of 7+ years in the ad network market;
2) a lot of connections with traditional publishers AND ad networks - we have several preliminary arrangements with traditional publishers and networks to accept cryptocurrency with our help;
3) experienced software development team (12+ years);
4) experience in payment systems;
5) experience in high load systems;
6) experience in integration with International payment systems (Visa, MasterCard);
7) one of the best advisors at the market;

and the last BUT NOT THE LEAST:
8 ) vision how to make this project one of the brilliants of cryptocurrency community.

Answering your question directly - yes, we can offer creating successful project, not only fundraising - that will give profit to cryptocurrency community.

Well, nice explanation. Looking forward to see all of this on how you will handle and run the project. I hope that you will be successful in the coming months, also hoping more investors will join.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

Can you give more info about the AB-Chain Publisher Wallet?  Is this an online Wallet in your webpage integrated? Or do you have also desktop version?
What kind of security measures do you have for the wallet?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

Ab-Chain platform is full of opportunities where companies do can join  and Ads in block chain is really interesting. Their white papers are really good with proper picture about their move to succeed.
Oh yes. Many projects fail because they do not have a good advertising campaign, and here comes a company that can provide a good campaign, which can be paid in crypto, looks nice.
Yeah I think it will help alot and base on their experiences on the whole crypto eco it will provide a push for the team and they will be able provide a better marketing campaigns effectively

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

An interesting project, but more raschitan for companies engaged in advertising, a small business can take advantage of this platform?
I suppose that for small businesses there is also a proposal for placing your ads. The more a segment of the market to seize, the more profit this project will receive.
the more that this project offers I think more and more are interested if the project really convinces this project with the best advertisement of their product.

You are right, the more features that this project will offer the more serious investors will join because they see that the project is serious and it have a lot of potentials.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

AB-CHAIN project really a good project because their team are good one. But AB-CHAIN project need more promotional work to hit in the top list.

Hello, we are integrating now with Etherdelta, preparin listing at Gatecoin and later at HitBTC, also negotiating with several other exchanges
Greats. Actually i still hate EtherDelta, but when AB Chain has listing at EtherDelta, we have a chance to buy. What about bit-z exchange? I see some token listing at here like Rebellious has successful ICO.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

If they get it right this will be one hell of a boom in the advertising industry. Dealing with blockchain means you are ready to measure up with their level of excellence. I hope this goes well.
All of us already long ago wait service aiding to spin one or another brand, both to large companies, and separate natural persons, as we with you. I hope this command will be able to create a simple and functional tool.
If this project goes as per the roadmap than I think this will bee a worldwide used project by most of the company to do advertise themselves and they will also support this. They are already using a very advance technology like blockchain to do run the project which clearly shows that they are trying to spread technology worldwide.
It is clear that this is a great idea, but now there are many similar ideas, I think the developer should hurry to enter the market with the finished product.
Yes you are right.the many people stole this project idea and start the another projects.so i think the devloper have to launch the project in marketing as fast as possible.i wish good luck to all devlopers and team members.
It is very good, when there is competition. One business when she is serious. Different matter it is when competition weak and creates very off-standard copy of your product.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

this looks nice this coin is already integrated with Etherdelta and will soon add this very extraordinary HitBTC me. happy fighting for the team and thank you hard work.

Wow. AB-Chain is really working hard for their project, how great is the news that they are preparing to be listed with a lot of exchanges. We also make ways for other exchanges to be considerate to read about the concept of ABChain project and might consider getting ABChain to be on their list of exchange. The members of the community doesn't stop supporting ABChain even if it will be listed already in etherdelta. We are here holding till mooning. Smiley
Just to prove that the team is really doing their best for their future clients. The crowdsale  will be next month but they are already integrating in etherdelta. This is really the ICO that needs to be invested because we are already sure before the ICO they already listed in the exchanges.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

Can you give more info about the AB-Chain Publisher Wallet?  Is this an online Wallet in your webpage integrated? Or do you have also desktop version?
What kind of security measures do you have for the wallet?

AB-CHAIN publisher's wallet is an online wallet; it does not have a desktop app. For security, a publisher can only specify his ETH address on which he will receive the gain once when registering. After that, the only way to change it is to write an email to support from the same email address that was specified during registration.
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

It's not a standard move, but if you have big turns and coins will burn earlier, faster? Will you release new coins?

We expect that current emission will be enough to serve AB-CHAIN network for about 3-5 years as far AB-CHAIN token is an ERC20 token with 18 decimals that makes it tradable with very small portions upon token price growth.

And yes, after we burn the most tokens we will produce a new emission and will let existing holders of tokens to exchange them to new ones.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: