Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

We astonish with AB chain, having ads in block chain is a rare and new to the crypto community. AB-Chain seems so promising with the excellent roadmap. Hope this project succeed

=.=. AB chain make me remember about a-ads.com. Smiley Anyone know about this? They have very success about advertising business.

Hello, certainly I know as far as Arsen , the founder of a-ads is my classmate Wink
a-ads is a great project!!
And AB-CHAIN is doing the next step in this area!
It's great and good that you know the founder, what is his experience of developing technologies based on the blockchain?

He is about 7 years in bitcoin and blockchain and has huge experience. Also done some mining in future at home Wink)
Wow, this is a really authoritative programmer, your team is lucky that you work with such a person. Good luck to the team.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

We astonish with AB chain, having ads in block chain is a rare and new to the crypto community. AB-Chain seems so promising with the excellent roadmap. Hope this project succeed

=.=. AB chain make me remember about a-ads.com. Smiley Anyone know about this? They have very success about advertising business.

Hello, certainly I know as far as Arsen , the founder of a-ads is my classmate Wink
a-ads is a great project!!
And AB-CHAIN is doing the next step in this area!
It's great and good that you know the founder, what is his experience of developing technologies based on the blockchain?

He is about 7 years in bitcoin and blockchain and has huge experience. Also done some mining in future at home Wink)
Wow, this is a really authoritative programmer, your team is lucky that you work with such a person. Good luck to the team.
He actually has a good experience of 7 years in the blockchain technology so i now think somthing huge from this project as the project has good number of investors as well as the team is quite hardworking. AB-CHAIN will truely have good benefits by showing their ads in blockchain.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

You correctly say, but this is in case the project focuses on projects related to crypto currencies. I hope the developer uses this opportunity.
Hix. Have a big crash on Bitcoin, Ethereum and almost of crypto currencies today. But i still appreciate AB Chain, Ads in Blockchain is good idea! What time the ICO start?

Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

You correctly say, but this is in case the project focuses on projects related to crypto currencies. I hope the developer uses this opportunity.
Hix. Have a big crash on Bitcoin, Ethereum and almost of crypto currencies today. But i still appreciate AB Chain, Ads in Blockchain is good idea! What time the ICO start?

The crowdfunding will start on the 19th of February!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:16:44 PM

The crowdfunding will start on the 19th of February!
Yes, many people have lost their hope on the cryptos but still this is the best time to invest and I think this is the best project too. As they have a interesting concept of using blockchain technology to do marketing and they will earn huge sum of money from this project.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

Ab-Chain platform is full of opportunities where companies do can join  and Ads in block chain is really interesting. Their white papers are really good with proper picture about their move to succeed.
Yes you are right.AB chain is the very good platform and it is the first international platform which gives ads into the blockchain.i hope This project will acheive the great success and become profitable for all investeros.i wish good luck to all the team members.
The project will get a huge support from some big companies as they will help them to promote their project with the help of blockchain technology. They will have a large number of clients which will lead their project to a great increase in the economic value which will also profit investors.
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Ab-Chain platform is full of opportunities where companies do can join  and Ads in block chain is really interesting. Their white papers are really good with proper picture about their move to succeed.
Yes you are right.AB chain is the very good platform and it is the first international platform which gives ads into the blockchain.i hope This project will acheive the great success and become profitable for all investeros.i wish good luck to all the team members.
The project will get a huge support from some big companies as they will help them to promote their project with the help of blockchain technology. They will have a large number of clients which will lead their project to a great increase in the economic value which will also profit investors.
Based on your opinions, in other words, this project has received the attention of many people, especially the invenstor. And I see that the crowdfunding is also has a good progress and achievment.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

AB-Chain seems very innovative with its launch and good go for investors to choose as they already had experience with 3 Ad networks and currently they are offering 35% bonus by investing, hope it hits moon soon as we already seen it is having huge investors.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

Where to find more detail on the crowdsale of this project which is happening on the ninetieth on the next month?
Please attach the links.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:32:52 PM

AB-CHAIN project really a good project because their team are good one. But AB-CHAIN project need more promotional work to hit in the top list.
In how many exchanges will be listed AB-CHAIN project?
It is already listed on EtherDelta and HitBTC, if I'm wrong, correct me.
I think they will be more popular, as it is company that creates advertisements, so they are certainly able to advertise itselfs.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:52:57 PM

AB-chain tokens seems great including dev work flow as the token would be easy to buy at etherdelta which is the leading exchange than other exchanges also the token is giving incentives a lower commission. Ab-chain innovation to make it success is really a challenging.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

AB-Chain seems very innovative with its launch and good go for investors to choose as they already had experience with 3 Ad networks and currently they are offering 35% bonus by investing, hope it hits moon soon as we already seen it is having huge investors.
Having experience in their past Ad Network will be a big help but they are going to use the blockchain technology now. It will be different but I hope that they can make the advertisement more convenient.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

The correct way to evaluate this project is as follows : since AB-CHAIN is going to be an advertiser company, so they need first to show how good they are in advertising their project during ICO and if they did that perfectly then once AB-CHAIN released all other projects will like to try their services.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:04:37 PM

AB-CHAIN project really a good project because their team are good one. But AB-CHAIN project need more promotional work to hit in the top list.
I think they will be more popular, as it is company that creates advertisements, so they are certainly able to advertise itselfs.

No, we are not listed yet. The listing will be right after the end of the main crowd-sale after March 31st.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

No, we are not listed yet. The listing will be right after the end of the main crowd-sale after March 31st.
The team are managing the flow of the platform well. They taking it step by step and thats great of knowing that their system are performing well. Cant wait for this AB- Chain to be listed on exchanges. When it happens, crowd will be more interested with this one.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:20:57 AM

Weekly Report January 08 - 14

In weekly reports, we tell you about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the last week!

1. We kept on actively connecting new publishers and growing the capacity of the network.

2. We have finished and finalized the integration with SendSay mailing service. The integration will allow us to save time by automating some of our communication processes.

3. We have completed the development of the advertiser’s cabinet in which advertisers can create campaigns using AB-CHAIN platform’s interface and purchase ad placements.

4. We completed the network workability tests and tested the mechanism of working with advertisers. This week we are ready to connect first paying advertisers.

5. We made an agreement with several partner DSP and SSP networks about traffic exchange tests.

Stay with us on our journey so we can watch how AB — CHAIN is progressing week by week together!

Wow, it's very unusual when a developer makes a report about his work, thank you very much, very interesting to know the latest news about the project.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

AB-chain tokens seems great including dev work flow as the token would be easy to buy at etherdelta which is the leading exchange than other exchanges also the token is giving incentives a lower commission. Ab-chain innovation to make it success is really a challenging.

Yes you are right, this project is amazing and we can be sure that it will be successful because devs are very active and we already see a lot of improvements in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:32:24 AM

This is a project in which information is available and a clear road map is planned. It looks promising for all companies that use blockchain technology.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:07:13 AM
Merited by rabotacoin (1)

Hello. I have a quick questions. What is the minimum investment for the 30% bonus?

Hello LegendX, you should invest an equivalent of at least 30 USD (0.03 ETH, 0.003 BTC)
Thats not expensive and sounds reasonable, how many tokens will we get if we invested for the minimum amount only?
I'm just as interested. Maybe we will soon be answered this question. After all, in this project the developers are very active!
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

Hello. I have a quick questions. What is the minimum investment for the 30% bonus?

Hello LegendX, you should invest an equivalent of at least 30 USD (0.03 ETH, 0.003 BTC)
Thats not expensive and sounds reasonable, how many tokens will we get if we invested for the minimum amount only?
I'm just as interested. Maybe we will soon be answered this question. After all, in this project the developers are very active!
No, not quite active to answer all question. I think they are really want to developing their project because on several next days the ICO will begun!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: