Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

I had a look at the team's profiles, The founder of AB-CHAIN was also co-founder in several companies like QIWI Bonus, PINbonus, megodoo.com. but all those companies in Russia, so I can't tell how successful those companies were.

Hello negancoin! Qiwi bonus is a daughter company of Qiwi group and Qiwi group has tens of millions of dollars in turnover. Qiwi group is a huge payment service and in Russia you can hardly walk into a supermarket and not see one of their terminals, for example ))  
Of course, if Qiwi group invests in the project too, then the developer will easily collect hard cap, but I read that the crypt in Russia is prohibited?
As far as I know, cryptography is really prohibited in Russia, but there are many other large investors who can invest their money in this project.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

Interesting information, but if you burn tokens, then the value of coins increases, do not consider the authorities of America this an investment?
When you burn tokens, not at all token will increasing their value, it depend on a many other factors like : buyers, community,.. etc. I'm not sure ABChain token will increasing their value after ICO end, but i believe they can grow stably.
After the burned of token the tokens supply is decrease.therfore the demand of token increase and therfore the token price will increase.i hope the token price will increase too much high therfore all investeros can get huge profits from this project.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

I had a look at the team's profiles, The founder of AB-CHAIN was also co-founder in several companies like QIWI Bonus, PINbonus, megodoo.com. but all those companies in Russia, so I can't tell how successful those companies were.

Hello negancoin! Qiwi bonus is a daughter company of Qiwi group and Qiwi group has tens of millions of dollars in turnover. Qiwi group is a huge payment service and in Russia you can hardly walk into a supermarket and not see one of their terminals, for example ))  
Of course, if Qiwi group invests in the project too, then the developer will easily collect hard cap, but I read that the crypt in Russia is prohibited?
As far as I know, cryptography is really prohibited in Russia, but there are many other large investors who can invest their money in this project.

Hi rabotacoin! In Russia cryptocurrency is not regulated at the moment, but seems like the government is not loyal towards it. Good thing that AB-CHAIN is registered in Hong-Kong which is one of the best jurisdictions for a crypto-company :-)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:14:04 PM

I believe the crowdfunding has already started, thier will be huge names that is involved to bitcoin that will surely join the crowdsale.

Hello Lodi0808! AB-CHAIN Crowdsale starts on 19th of February.
thats good i hope you guys bounty is still going on because i checked. it started months back can i still register?

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

I believe the crowdfunding has already started, thier will be huge names that is involved to bitcoin that will surely join the crowdsale.

thats good i hope you guys bounty is still going on because i checked. it started months back can i still register?

AB Chain crowdfunding will start on 19th of February.. so there is time for register in the crowdfunding...so hurry up now to participate in one of the best project..
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

This team has a great combination of people who have expertise in their field of work. Aside from that, the fact that they already have experience as a team from past projects will make this new project more innovative. 
They are already selling tokens now before the ICO, do they badly need fundings?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

Why Russia is the reason, you can not find information or was it successful? Maybe let's try to find some other cryptocurriencies that the founders made. I also very curious. Let me know if you will find something.

Just because of language, I can't find a good information about those companies since I don't understand Russian, he didn't make any other crypto project, it's his first experience in releasing ICO according to his profile.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

This project seems to be perfectly interesting when there are so many new ICOs on the market. It's a good idea to use this trend. Does anyone of you know what is the competition of "Ads in BlockChain"? Do they have a great chance to get started? With curiosity I will wait for news, because this project is interesting
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:33:02 AM

Abc sounds and looks good,cutting out currency conversion stress makes things a lot easier  for any crypto business,that has to do with ads. great and goodluck
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:24:14 AM

This platform will help small businesses to publish information about themselves, which of course should bring new customers to them. Small business entrepreneurs need it
yes we must also support this project with their efforts to help develop the businesses that exist today.
This project will surely be usefull for every business as it will get a huge number of views or clicks for their add and they will have good profits in the future which will indeed gice us good profits in the future by holding the coins. Hope to see this project with a huge sucess soon.
I guess we do not have to worry about this project, this project will arouse them to achieve the success they will achieve because this project is every business that exists.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:54:45 AM

When this coins reach huge trading platforms like poloniex or bittrex, they will surely patronizec this coins so its realy worth investing and keeping this coins until rhey hit the moon.

I am also waiting for that update If they can work with other big exchanges. It will be a good because you can now buy and trade their coin freely. You can also store it for future purposes.

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:55:05 AM

A few of questions that might be useful for future users of the platform.

Do I need to exchange my bitcoin or ethereum to AB-CHAIN token first to purchase an advertisement on your ad networks?
Did you mind to enable fiat withdrawal in the future?
Tell me clearly and simple about this one, what does the difference between CPM, CPL, CPC, and CPO?
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

AB-CHAIN project really a good project because their team are good one. But AB-CHAIN project need more promotional work to hit in the top list.
In how many exchanges will be listed AB-CHAIN project?
I do not agree. Good project doesn't mean that because of their good team, most of the good project are because of their teamwork, which is the key to be succeed.

Actually dude, having a good team can create a good teamwork with their brilliant minds. As this projects aims that their ompany proposing a complete product line that caters to companies with cryptocurrency budgets as they adopt the blockchain technology.
Without team work nothing can possible in our crypto world. A team work can bring conquer in a short time. But they need also support from us go to the moon.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

The AB-Chain team is very a good bunch of persons that really doing their job well-done. I was really amazed to this team working on AB-Chain that come up to this great concept and idea of business engaging in advertising. Of course we all know that advertising is a great more for attracting people and more investors. I hope this better performance will continue. GoodLuck to the team.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

Many people are interested in this project, I'm sure that the majority is inspired by the team of developers. I believe that they will certainly succeed
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

Many people are interested in this project, I'm sure that the majority is inspired by the team of developers. I believe that they will certainly succeed
Yes, this project has a well managed team in marketing and promotion in addition to which their development team is also very hard working which makes the projects over all success rate very high. This is a worth investing project which will give high profits to the investors.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

As they say, the main link in the project is the project team. If the team works together and find a common language among themselves, then the project after the release of the world will be a success.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:39:35 AM

A few of questions that might be useful for future users of the platform.

Do I need to exchange my bitcoin or ethereum to AB-CHAIN token first to purchase an advertisement on your ad networks?
Did you mind to enable fiat withdrawal in the future?
Tell me clearly and simple about this one, what does the difference between CPM, CPL, CPC, and CPO?
It will be great if they will have a feature where you can directly withdraw your tokens into fiats. I think that will need a lot of token holders and a high value for this token.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

Huh! Realy! Sorry maybe I was just thinking of a different ICO, I realy need to join your social media partners to get more updates. Smiley

Join our telegram! We will be happy to have you there!
--> https://t.me/ab_chain <--
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

SlimShadyMmp, yes, you are welcome to join our bounty! You will find all of the needed info in the bounty thread. Make sure to join our bounty telegram chat as well! Link is in the thread too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: