Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

This is a project that will be interesting first of all for beginning entrepreneurs, I have a question. Which countries give the advantage to the developers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

The community made by AB-Chain is not that huge. Maybe, they should make something exciting to boost their community.

Yeah, they need to change their marketing and advertising strategies for them to be able to get more investors. They need to improve their promotional tools and announce more updates.
Exactly, due to the number of spammers and scammers here in crypto community. Also, as this project is still in progress many ICO's is similar on this project ,hopefully this project will be competitive enough to serve the supporters and users of this project.

Some people say all  80% of all ICO project are soon to be a scam after the end of the ICO, But i have trust on these project good luck.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

It might be useful for the others publisher, how can I start to be a publisher on this platform and what type of currency we got paid by it?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

The community made by AB-Chain is not that huge. Maybe, they should make something exciting to boost their community.

Yeah, they need to change their marketing and advertising strategies for them to be able to get more investors. They need to improve their promotional tools and announce more updates.
Exactly, due to the number of spammers and scammers here in crypto community. Also, as this project is still in progress many ICO's is similar on this project ,hopefully this project will be competitive enough to serve the supporters and users of this project.

Some people say all  80% of all ICO project are soon to be a scam after the end of the ICO, But i have trust on these project good luck.
I do not argue, there really is a possibility of encountering scammers who run Ico. However, I believe that before participating in any Ico, you need to carefully study all the information on the project, and then decide whether to participate or not.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

It might be useful for the others publisher, how can I start to be a publisher on this platform and what type of currency we got paid by it?

ResuLT, if you'd like to become a publisher, you can PM me or contact us at team@ab-chain.com, and we will discuss all the details.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

Social Media banning the crypto advertisements and or ICO is a good news for AB-Chain, this will encourage more projects that are planning to release their ICO to use advertisement networks.
Although the decision of Facebook is just temporary, will the AB-Chain be able to flourish before they return such advertisements?

Hello Arvilaine!

AB-CHAIN is currently connecting new advertizers to the network quite successfully. Maybe the decision of Facebook and Instagram to ban the ads will bring us more advertizers - will see!
Well, this would be a tremendous opportunity for those ad platform because of these current news about banning of crypto-related issue. Anyway, I hope this would bring more advantages to the team, and they can deliver a good service to the community because advertising is really important especially when promoting a product or to make someone popular.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
h0nganh90

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

Great project! Potential advertising is growing! Hope your project succeed
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

Social Media banning the crypto advertisements and or ICO is a good news for AB-Chain, this will encourage more projects that are planning to release their ICO to use advertisement networks.
Although the decision of Facebook is just temporary, will the AB-Chain be able to flourish before they return such advertisements?

Hello Arvilaine!

AB-CHAIN is currently connecting new advertizers to the network quite successfully. Maybe the decision of Facebook and Instagram to ban the ads will bring us more advertizers - will see!
Well, this would be a tremendous opportunity for those ad platform because of these current news about banning of crypto-related issue. Anyway, I hope this would bring more advantages to the team, and they can deliver a good service to the community because advertising is really important especially when promoting a product or to make someone popular.

Nice, even if news of facebook now will ban cryptos, this will be a good opportunity to ab-chain as many investors will find credible and trusted project like ab-chain and they will have many customers now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Anna | AB-CHAIN

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

thanks a lot h0nganh90 and to the whole community, that's great you support us as we're here for you!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

A good idea of integration of employers and social networks and aggregation of advertising, but then the company will compete with social networks for advertising?

Mountainskyman, we are not integrating social networks, nor we are competing with them! We focus on providing traffic for ICO companies and allow to pay for ads directly in cryptocurrency and AB-CHAIN tokens. Besides, Facebook just recently banned all crypto and ICO advertisement...
A really sad news for cryptocurrency Sad Last week I can see ads about some incoming ang live crypto's in fb when I scroll around but hearing the news about the banning maybe or might lead to a big fall back of the values the company and the investors are gaining. Anyways, please continue to accommodate the questions being asked to the project because it's a good implication that the team is listening to the community.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

The potential increase in sales for each network with the new post ICO advertisers - this
AB-chain advertisers will be done using an API to import banners in a network
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

thanks a lot h0nganh90 and to the whole community, that's great you support us as we're here for you!

Yes dev, the community is getting bigger now. It's a good sign that ab-chain is doing good and improving well. I hope that you will make the project successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

Yeah, because at some point their token/coin has a more diminished value compared to the ICO sale. This is why we must carefully chose the right ICO to invest but as of this moment it is really difficult to determine the profitable ones.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

Yeah, because at some point their token/coin has a more diminished value compared to the ICO sale. This is why we must carefully chose the right ICO to invest but as of this moment it is really difficult to determine the profitable ones.
Actually the potential stamina of the project to reach the hardcap can be considered on the concept of the project. In this project, the concept is really quite attracting and hopefully the project will be beneficial due to this.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

The community of AB-CHAIN is small but it's much better than the any other huge community.i also joined the telegram of AB-CHAIN.the admin is too much active there and give your all answers into some seconds.

Well to be the devil's advocate here, when you're paid to be the admin of the project  it's kinda your responsibility to be quick to respond to the questions Tongue
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

Hello Arvilaine!

In fact, the negative influence of the authorities or the authorities' desire to influence the crypto currency has the opposite result. For example, the failure of the FB and Instagram to promote the crypt will lead to the development of such independent projects as AB-Chain.
i think is a great opportunity for them and if utilized really well then they will be basically be the leaders of cryptocurrency advertisement community when all are back they will have establish a base

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

The ICO starts in several days. I can't wait to take part in it. I also see, that this project is becoming more popular day by day. It has 9k views now.
I couldn't find an information, what will be the minimal contribution for the Sale?
You tried to change over to an official project site and to search for a necessary information there? Often in ann far from all information is presented.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

Hello Arvilaine!

In fact, the negative influence of the authorities or the authorities' desire to influence the crypto currency has the opposite result. For example, the failure of the FB and Instagram to promote the crypt will lead to the development of such independent projects as AB-Chain.
i think is a great opportunity for them and if utilized really well then they will be basically be the leaders of cryptocurrency advertisement community when all are back they will have establish a base
This is a great opportunity for the company to grow and get a huge number of clients as advertising is very crucial part of ICO and it is promoted due to it. Every ICO needs to market them self on some platform and ass facebook has banned the ICO advertising it creates agreat opportunity for team to gather huge number of clients.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

One again i think ABChain need improve their community Smiley.. Maybe bounty program it is not enough. I expect they will have some other activity like airdrop or live stream at facebook Smiley

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

I do notice that AB-CHAIN project is expanding and getter better. The idea is great and whitepaper looks achievable. Very promising indeed
yes look so, hopefully not disappoint for us all. we do see the potential of this project.
I agree with you that ABChain keep their hard working and increasing their attention is so good. But i really appreciate this project if they have more clearly and huge community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: