Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

One of the best investment that the cryptocurrency market is now crashing is in advertisement especially if the ads will be about promoting ICO and the use of cryptocurrency. But the question is, will the AB-Chain survive the landslide in the cryptocurrencies?
At present on market huge panic is looked through. This project appears not bad, because he is connected with ad. And if somebody doubted to take or not, take bold now, until eth did not return to the former price.  Wink

Market's recovering quickly af, BTC is already 7700$ or something on preev when I last checked. That itself is like a 30% rise from the crash so yeah it's good for now
Indeed. Now the market was really stable at the moment as bitcoin had stable movement, better to buy some ABC tokens before bitcoin going up or wait before the crash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hey, we do have airdrop in AB-CHAIN, you are welcome to join

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.

Hi Doctor-Coin! You need to register on our website www . ab-chain . com, the form is at the very top of the website.

Ok thx I got it. For those who wants to join the airdrop and can not find the form: Just go to the AB-CHAIN Website, in the first page u see a small form about Pre-Sale. You also have to give the info with how much dollars u are going to participate in this project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

One of the best investment that the cryptocurrency market is now crashing is in advertisement especially if the ads will be about promoting ICO and the use of cryptocurrency. But the question is, will the AB-Chain survive the landslide in the cryptocurrencies?
At present on market huge panic is looked through. This project appears not bad, because he is connected with ad. And if somebody doubted to take or not, take bold now, until eth did not return to the former price.  Wink

Market's recovering quickly af, BTC is already 7700$ or something on preev when I last checked. That itself is like a 30% rise from the crash so yeah it's good for now

Yeah, for now, it is on 8k$+ and hopefully it will have an effect on other cryptocurrency coins and also a good news for ABCHAIN to attract member and potential investors.

Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

Is there a promo for new customers who will use your advertising business? That could help increase sales of this project.

All advertisers will be able to get 50% commission discount when paying in AB-CHAIN tokens, lowering the platform commission from 20% to 10%.
This is a big incentive to use our platform and our tokens.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.

Hi Doctor-Coin! You need to register on our website www . ab-chain . com, the form is at the very top of the website.

I'm interested as well in airdrop, but I can't see it, do we need first to register on website in order to be able to see the airdrop link or it's just a newsletter campaign?

negancoin, you need to register via the form at the very top of the website www. ab-chain . com, there is a button "invest", you need to fill in your name and email and you will receive an email with the link to your personal cabinet. In the cabinet you can specify your ETH address and 30 tokens will be reserved for you for registration.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

I am also looking for it. Thansk dev for giving this information I am sure that many members will participate in your airdrop. This is also a good way of increasing your popularity.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

This just make us feel convenient at this moment because of this fast recovery and also better to buy some token/coin before it will continue to rise. 

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

This just make us feel convenient at this moment because of this fast recovery and also better to buy some token/coin before it will continue to rise. 
that's why now in my opinion the best time to buy AB-CHAIN ​​coins. The market is not recovering very quickly, so we have time to buy.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
hopefully that you convey this really be a hit, by being a good advertiser for ico this is a very good thing.

I think for now they are targeting promotions on the social media sites like twitter and facebook,  But As last week that I visited there ICO site there, funds collected did not move or increase? Are there any problems or bugs?
yes I also think so they are targeting on social media sites, and you are right there is no change again for this project.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

I am also looking for it. Thansk dev for giving this information I am sure that many members will participate in your airdrop. This is also a good way of increasing your popularity.

I do believe that ab-chain will reach success in the near future, because of its good devs that always active and always answer all the queries, also they improving well now and always update us about the latest developments in their project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.

yes, ab-chain will become one of the most trusted ads site in blockchain. The devs and teams will be trusted by many people and this will give them a lot of clients that will use their services.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vivavivu

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

As we can, as days goes by, the AB-Chain is attracting more and more people. There are lots of people here in the crypto currency community that are already captured by the amazing features of AB-Chain and now engage here in this project. It is a great news for us to know that and hopefully that this will continues for a positive progress.
shchand

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

Developer I looked at the site and people collaborating with your company. They work in very large firms, are these firms your partners?
sergey345

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

I do believe that ab-chain will reach success in the near future, because of its good devs that always active and always answer all the queries, also they improving well now and always update us about the latest developments in their project.
As the current state of what is happening to the advertisement issue of crypto in the web, surely AB-Chain platform will be the best option for the others. The communication with the developers/team and this community proves that they are listening to what we say and what we see as a problem in the project.
First impressions last and I hope this will be true. As what you are pointed out that the team are actively answering our concerns, maybe they have to do it for the sake of their reputation. And this kind of strategy is really effective way to built trust to their clients.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?
Yes truely there are a lot of ICO projects coming out for advertisements but as compared to toehr ICO projects, i find this project much more successfull and can surely have some good pump in the future.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

Is there a promo for new customers who will use your advertising business? That could help increase sales of this project.
Agree, but it can be also abused, since having new costumer means new account. So everyone would rather create new account always. Unless there is a payment on each accounts. There are many cases like that on online shops and even I was able to benefit from them by creating new account for a discount.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

Agree, but it can be also abused, since having new costumer means new account. So everyone would rather create new account always. Unless there is a payment on each accounts. There are many cases like that on online shops and even I was able to benefit from them by creating new account for a discount.

How about one IP address can only register one account? That would eliminate the problem because only one account can be made in one IP address, for sure. But can this be bypassed?
Jedie22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

It seem bitcoin is now trending up at the moment, this is a goin sign for startup projects like abchain because investors have extra funds to put to other projects like abchain.
Yeah, very attractive and convincing advertising project which wants to provide companies that have raised money through ICO with an ad network where they can buy online advertising using multiple types of cryptocurrencies
Anna | AB-CHAIN

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

Hi sergey345! The commission of only 10% for the network as intermediate along with 50% burning due to contribution to the community of advertisers, publishers and investors will turn AB-CHAINs proposal to advantage. Implementing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies will also put AB-CHAIN foreground.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: