Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

As facebook to get ban posting about cryptocurrencies. This AB Chain would be the better source to advertise project.

Yeah, many advertiser will find replacement for facebook so there will be a high chance that they will choose ab-chain to make advertisements. This is the beginning of achieving success.

Social media sites have a big impact in terms of promoting and advertising like this one. They will have a good outcome if they continue promoting in social media.

Yes, social medias can help to increase popularity of this project. So better to have more bounties or tasks that will help ab-chain ton increase exposure if this will happen more investors will be aware of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

We need some roadmap information, devs provide little news . And they are not active on this thread as well

If you are really interested in this project you can follow their social media accounts and you can see their updates. Some dev's and the community manager is active here as well. Have you tried being part of their telegram?
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

As i know so far, AB-Chain now give private offer bonus - 35%. Do they still keep this bonus with dump at Ethereum price?
I guess no. 35% is still in there even if Ethereum price hard dumped, you should participate in this ICO before it is too late.

Hi! The private offer will be active until the main crowdsale which begins on 19th February. So, 35% bonus will also be active regardless ETH price. Notice that AB-CHAIN token is based on USD.
It is very strange. If I'm a crypt in the world, I'm focused on bitcoin. Why is the developer rallying to the dollar?
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

As i know so far, AB-Chain now give private offer bonus - 35%. Do they still keep this bonus with dump at Ethereum price?
I guess no. 35% is still in there even if Ethereum price hard dumped, you should participate in this ICO before it is too late.

Hi! The private offer will be active until the main crowdsale which begins on 19th February. So, 35% bonus will also be active regardless ETH price. Notice that AB-CHAIN token is based on USD.
That's very good news for the all investeros.we can get the 35% bonus till the 19th feb.i think this will increase the popularity of AB-CHAIN and also help for attract the more and more investeros.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

In my opinion, the road map could be made clearer and more visible. The information is there, but it is vague, not enough specifics, I think investors also need visualization of plans

Kigtad, thank you for your comment! We plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale.

That will be a good way to improve more the features and platform of the project admin. Also, readers may think positive after seeing the roadmap updated.

Improving the roadmap and adding more details and plans will sure make investors to become more attracted to join the project. I am looking forward for more annoucements from ab-chain project.
they actually seem ok to me for now i mean all their features are pretty well laidout and things are really moving just fine so basically its a project that has no need for any roadmap
This project really seems great and also perhaps may have a good well settled future but for me, roadpad too matters a lot. So i too think that this project should add roadmap to their project which will surely be liked by several peoples.
Far from all projects become successful due to roadmap. Not at all, often they are purchased and do not execute declared results. We need a fair project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

Well, good news for AB-Chain bcs facebook banned all crypto and ico related advertisments. This means facebook doesnt want to do anything with crypto and many ICO startups are going to join projects like AB-Chain to advertise their  projects.
I agree that the ban on advertising in the FB will have a positive impact on the business of AB-Chain and if it prohibits Twitter advertising it will be even better, but I do not really understand what sites are left? What kind of advertising networks will the developer have?

I am also curious what social medias will be left for advertising of any kinds of online projects. I heard that there are social crypto sites, maybe it will be the competitor of ab-chain.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

hi guys, tell novices you can join this project? are there subscription companies, for example for beginners?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:13:13 PM

As facebook to get ban posting about cryptocurrencies. This AB Chain would be the better source to advertise project.

Yeah, many advertiser will find replacement for facebook so there will be a high chance that they will choose ab-chain to make advertisements. This is the beginning of achieving success.

We should advertise where are lots of traffics right? For sure, it will be hard for the pioneers and developers at the start, to gain more audience as they compete with Facebook or to convince the masses to transfer to this platform.

Facebook promote ads on its platform, I think AB CHAIN will use promote ads by help of other publishers, it's going to be like google ads. So its depends on the quality of those website that are going to work for AB-CHAIN.
Finding the right costumers and investors is one of the critical part of making AB-Chain to work properly. Hoping that they will provide the quality needed to attract and promote business.
i think they just need to target the media especially cryptocurrencies and then after that they can expand gradually with their activities

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.

But on the other hand crypto market is too big for them to ignore fully, they can double those millions if they play their cards well enough so there's that too
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

Abchain advertising can be a beneficial investment for new ico project since it will advertise the project and attract more leads to invest.
in addition to this ABC project will get a lot of devotees by joining on this project they can take advantage of advertising for their products.
A lot of new projects can specifically get huge benefits out of this project as this project can really help a lot for advertising amongst all the cryptos related peoples. This project will surely have a good and bright future ahead.
Anna | AB-CHAIN

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

We need some roadmap information, devs provide little news . And they are not active on this thread as well

Hi! The roadmap will be updated before the main crowdsale, so very soon. We will definetely let the community know, stay tuned)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

More likely AB-Chain need another way to advertise their project by making a bounty campaign. I really hope they can reach their soft cap at least.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

Well, this is definitely a great opportunity for AB-CHAIN to roar their way into the advertising market if Facebook is gonna ban on ads and promotions on all crypto related stuffs. I believe this project gonna shine throughout!  I am gonna plan to invest in AB- CHAIN and grab that awesome 35% bonus before the main crowdsales begins on the 19th February.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

Abchain advertising can be a beneficial investment for new ico project since it will advertise the project and attract more leads to invest.
Yes, i am sure many company relate to ICO, altcoin will choosing AB-Chain as their main partner. Don't have much crypto ads company and ABC make us have sense when they show their impression per day.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

This is the best time to promote their project for facebook is planning to ban ICO advertisements, therefore there might be many ICO companies looking for platform like this to promote their project.
Yeah that's really positive news for them . Most of the ICO's where allocating big funds for their facebook advertisments , now those funds could go to platforms like AB-Chain and be advertise more effectivly to people who are intressted in cryptocurrencies.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

In my opinion, the road map could be made clearer and more visible. The information is there, but it is vague, not enough specifics, I think investors also need visualization of plans

Kigtad, thank you for your comment! We plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale.

That will be a good way to improve more the features and platform of the project admin. Also, readers may think positive after seeing the roadmap updated.

Improving the roadmap and adding more details and plans will sure make investors to become more attracted to join the project. I am looking forward for more annoucements from ab-chain project.
they actually seem ok to me for now i mean all their features are pretty well laidout and things are really moving just fine so basically its a project that has no need for any roadmap
This project really seems great and also perhaps may have a good well settled future but for me, roadpad too matters a lot. So i too think that this project should add roadmap to their project which will surely be liked by several peoples.
Far from all projects become successful due to roadmap. Not at all, often they are purchased and do not execute declared results. We need a fair project.

It's important because it shows where the project is going to be release and what they are going to do after ICO, AB-CHAIN has a roadmap on their website : https://ab-chain.com/#roadmap , so what I don't get it why he's saying that they need to add it!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

It's important because it shows where the project is going to be release and what they are going to do after ICO, AB-CHAIN has a roadmap on their website : https://ab-chain.com/#roadmap , so what I don't get it why he's saying that they need to add it!

Yes, they have a very interesting road map which can surely lead them to become a huge marketing company in the world. They are also working hard to follow this road map and reach their goal of becoming a world wide marketing company.

contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:44:16 PM

It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.

But on the other hand crypto market is too big for them to ignore fully, they can double those millions if they play their cards well enough so there's that too

I think nobody really knows their plans. Certainly the world's largest IT companies like facebook in my opinion think about cryptocurrencies and follow various news and the market closely.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:08:12 AM

More likely AB-Chain need another way to advertise their project by making a bounty campaign. I really hope they can reach their soft cap at least.

They really need that plan to engage and also to attract investors for this project. I think the team are doing ok considering that they have getting more supporters and investors.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:10:09 AM

Well, I guess they wouldn't need that since AB-Chain is an advertising network so I think they can easily advertise their advertising network.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: