Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

This project will deal exclusively on businesses who will start an ICO and crowdfunding. Payment method will only be cryptocurrency.

Interesting. How many companies will want to pay only in the crypto currency? It seems to me that there are very few such companies. But this is my personal opinion.
Indeed, now there are very few companies that are willing to pay crypto currency. And in general from where such information that the payment will be exclusively in the Crypto currency? After all, this is not profitable for this project.

This project builds a profitable coin that guarantees that it will pay for advertising services in advance, the advertiser will be able to receive more than actually paid for - due to the increase in coin prices. Especially for this they build a mechanism that will click on the price of the ABC coin.
Profitable coin seems an interesting to hear. What do you mean by this platform that they build a mechanism that will click on the price of the ABC coin? Im just curious about this mechanism.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

We astonish with AB chain, having ads in block chain is a rare and new to the crypto community. AB-Chain seems so promising with the excellent roadmap. Hope this project succeed

=.=. AB chain make me remember about a-ads.com. Smiley Anyone know about this? They have very success about advertising business.

Hello, certainly I know as far as Arsen , the founder of a-ads is my classmate Wink
a-ads is a great project!!
And AB-CHAIN is doing the next step in this area!

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

a common problem in bitcointalk Ann Threads. Admins/Devs. doesnt interact enought with the investors, followers. I just see two projects and two admins who tried to give everybody an answer. Thats may be why 90% of ICO's fail.

You are right, with that scenarios we can notice that those projects are not really serious and sincere, they just do it to get more income and after that they will leave the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

What will be the percent of discount on the crowd sale which will be happening in the middle of the next month?
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

Any project involving many social media platforms , have a high probability of succeeding. Social media platforms is usually where the crowd is.
People are here on social medias. So we can say that success starts in integrating the project in social media platform. Here, you can attract and encourage huge people to trust your proposed project.
Yes i agree with you. Social media now is popular and necessary. And invest at social media is smart way at this time.
I guess social media is the most powerful way to advertise anything to masses. Its being visited most of the time by anyone who has access to the internet.
So the potential chance of this project to be successful is really big because this platform integrate about social media by using the blockchain technology. This will also help us being payed while we are using their platforms.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

The AB-Chain project is a very interesting and amazing one. Regarding to the marketing industry, this AB-Chain will bring a great impact and challenge to the other projects as competitors. A concept the AB-Chain have, will really make a big difference in both the real world and crypto world. This advertising company is a really good project that I really wanted to continuously support untill to its success. Furthermore, AB-Chain has a very promising platform for companies which are going to start their crowdfunding or ICO or have already raised funding. So I will keep in touch for the upcoming updates of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Any project involving many social media platforms , have a high probability of succeeding. Social media platforms is usually where the crowd is.

You are right, because this days more and more people are addicted in their social media accounts. So if  this project will involve in social medias then we can be sure now of its success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

This project will deal exclusively on businesses who will start an ICO and crowdfunding. Payment method will only be cryptocurrency.

Interesting. How many companies will want to pay only in the crypto currency? It seems to me that there are very few such companies. But this is my personal opinion.
Indeed, now there are very few companies that are willing to pay crypto currency. And in general from where such information that the payment will be exclusively in the Crypto currency? After all, this is not profitable for this project.

Heck even if there is a company that is fully into crypto why will they bother paying with a random obscure token that only sells on some random exchange instead of say BTC?
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

Heck even if there is a company that is fully into crypto why will they bother paying with a random obscure token that only sells on some random exchange instead of say BTC?

Good question. But the answer is obvious:
1) First of all the token would be easy to buy at EtherDelta, one of the biggest exchanges; and then at several other exchanges,
2) Token gives incentive : lower commission
3) Token is being constantly burned so that AB-CHAIN does community support of token holders with its turnover.
It is a win-win scheme for community and AB-CHAIN project!

thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

The AB-Chain project is a very interesting and amazing one. Regarding to the marketing industry, this AB-Chain will bring a great impact and challenge to the other projects as competitors. A concept the AB-Chain have, will really make a big difference in both the real world and crypto world. This advertising company is a really good project that I really wanted to continuously support untill to its success. Furthermore, AB-Chain has a very promising platform for companies which are going to start their crowdfunding or ICO or have already raised funding. So I will keep in touch for the upcoming updates of this project.

True, I am also paying attention to the progress of this project. AB-Chain has a huge chance of competition in the advertising world with the advantages of this platform, especially for companies that will start ICO or crowdfunding.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

We astonish with AB chain, having ads in block chain is a rare and new to the crypto community. AB-Chain seems so promising with the excellent roadmap. Hope this project succeed

=.=. AB chain make me remember about a-ads.com. Smiley Anyone know about this? They have very success about advertising business.

Hello, certainly I know as far as Arsen , the founder of a-ads is my classmate Wink
It's great and good that you know the founder, what is his experience of developing technologies based on the blockchain?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

It's great and good that you know the founder, what is his experience of developing technologies based on the blockchain?

He is about 7 years in bitcoin and blockchain and has huge experience. Also done some mining in future at home Wink)

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

Social networks cannot exist without cryptocurrency, and vice versa. They are connected closely, any new ICO PR through social networks, it is as brother and sister. And this moment is constantly improved.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

The project idea is very good.i think this is the first international advertisement blockchain platform.i missed the pre sale but i investe now inthis project.i belive that this project will give huge profits to all investeros.
It has a great idea over all other advert network and not to even talk about it's support for a lots of web owners who run small business on the web it actually gives everyone an opportunity to promote and earn which is really  a good idea

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:02:12 PM

ABC is a unique project thats what impresses me alot. It has very high potential of succeeding, but we know hardwork is the key to success, hope the team will do their best in executing this great project
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

AB-Chain project seems experienced and deserving as it already had 3 ad networks which shows it already aware of all the obstacles it crossed to handle the bugs and produce better results. Hope its integrity results hitting the moon soon.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

In my opinion AB-CHAIN has a good idea. The question is whether they can manage everything they have planned. In fact both ICO creators and participants will have a benefit, if the project succes.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:52:37 PM

In my opinion AB-CHAIN has a good idea. The question is whether they can manage everything they have planned. In fact both ICO creators and participants will have a benefit, if the project succes.
Yes they have very profit potential idea. And i think they can reach their goals by their hard working from begin to now. Of course, AB-Chain.com will get profit from ads, and we - who contribute will get AB Chain token via their platform.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

how are those the same ? AB Chain is a completly new technology and deals with crypto / ICO related projects and the payment would be via cryptocurrencies . You might say it's an upgrade to it tho!
Yes i know. A-ads.com is only services for us can earn some satoshies but with AB-Chain.com we can earn not only BTC but also another altcoins, and of course maybe better profit.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

AB-chain platform seems legit with their road map and it is a good choice for the companies as it is a branded advertising platform which are going to start their crowd funding/ICO or have already raised funding. By accepting AB-Chain token with 50% commission discount they can set a trade mark with best business in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: