Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

You are doing a really interesting project, do you have any generosity campaigns? I will continue to support you in your work.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

It's hard for people to cash their currency into a digital one, but I hope that the developers will succeed. The project will work!
Yes thats right depositing and withdrawing bitcoin lately has some issues and very inconvinient lately. Maybe the investors can still find a way rectifying this issue.
High fee, stuck on transaction make us have many inconvenient and feel angry with BTC. As for me only want "Instant transaction".

We cannot blame BTC for that because of all millions of transactions to be mine every minute. Miners are not enough to do it. But if this project can do improvement from transactions then it will be good for the team.

shahsh

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

Can you please do a comparison with Basic Attention Token?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

It's hard for people to cash their currency into a digital one, but I hope that the developers will succeed. The project will work!
Yes thats right depositing and withdrawing bitcoin lately has some issues and very inconvinient lately. Maybe the investors can still find a way rectifying this issue.
High fee, stuck on transaction make us have many inconvenient and feel angry with BTC. As for me only want "Instant transaction".
Well, don't try to make an opinion that a cryptocurrency can do an instant transaction for each transaction while others online money like Paypal is not instant.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Great idea with an excellent team, though the team will have to try to compete with competitors from other countries, a good idea, but a lot of competition.

It's normal now that projects will have more competitors with same features. The best thing to do is to add more features and add more promotions and bonus to attract investors to join them. Looking forward for more developments in this project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

Great idea with an excellent team, though the team will have to try to compete with competitors from other countries, a good idea, but a lot of competition.
For mecit is better to establish your business on a location you are strong before targetting other countries.

You are right, they will start in their own countries then if successful they can expand their project overseas. But before it happened they need to get many investors to support this project and to make all their plans come true.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.
and do you have a program bounty?

There are 100m of total supply. Smart contract will be published soon (in January) AND also it will work at EtherDelta in demo mode as token.
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635
Very interesting, I have a question for developers, what will happen to unsold tokens if they are certainly not sold?
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.

There are 100m of total supply. Smart contract will be published soon (in January) AND also it will work at EtherDelta in demo mode as token.
Very interesting, I have a question for developers, what will happen to unsold tokens if they are certainly not sold?

Hey, all the unsold tokens will be burned!

AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

Can you please do a comparison with Basic Attention Token?

Thanks a lot for reaching out and pointing at BAT. This is a marvelous concept we liked from the first glance!

AB-CHAIN on the other hand is different from BAT as far as AB-CHAIN is serving mostly ICO companies.

(1) First of all we are focused on business and customers, so we do the product for advertisers first of all (because they are the paying customers), then for publishers and ad networks (helping them to adopt new technology).
(2) AB-CHAIN is solving different problem than BAT. BAT are addressing "Fraud and Malvertising", "Privacy concerns" and tiredness of customers of annoying ads. We solve the problem of accessing big volume of ad space being natively paid in cryptocurrency.
(3) AB-CHAIN focuses on business development and we plan to spread our solution to b2b market (existing ad networks), allowing other players to earn, thus helping them to start accepting "magic" cryptocurrency.
(4) Finally we are building profitable coin that will guarantee that paying for advertising services in advance, an advertiser will be able to get more than actually paid - due to coin price growth. Especially for this we build mechanism that will press the price of the ABC coin.
Our goal is to give them access to huge market of traditional advertising that is now already holding attention of existing customers today.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

AB Chain mission, vision, commission and discounts all look good, Road map is pretty fine how ever we feel there shall be more opportunities to share the word AB chain by using many social channels actively that really creates a business. Hope team is working on it to make AB Chain success.
A great solution, but how will social networks cooperate with the project? The developer communicated with the commands of social networks?
Developer will soon reach out the social networking to give us the best output and also the team is working hard to have a good future i guess. Social networks will too co-operate with this project if they found this a genuine project. Good and relevant projects have a lot of importance in the cryptos world for me.
I think this is a genuine kind of platform which social networks will likely to cooperate with this project. A platform which gives convenient to people who wanted to participate with this project because they will directly accept crypto as a mode of payments which its a good idea.
I do not know if social networks will cooperate with this platform or not, but the developer should first ask social networks about it. Can there be an explanation on this issue from the developer?
That's true, they need some approval first and show to their clients that they already have a social media partners. Well, this is still in development so we expect some changes whatever there are suggestion regarding this platform.

Well then they should get some partners asap if they want people to have confidence in them, just an ICO without making any progress doesnt look good on their part

Yes, we also think the same way, that's why we already have two dozens of publishers with our ads already Wink will announce soon all about that before the start of the main sale (Feb 19)

So have there publishers already started advertising using your network? Also what kinda ads are you serving? Are they all safe for work or NSFW ads are there too
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

A new project from the Russian team? Russians have rich mathematical traditions and I think therefore, a lot of ICO has recently been conducted with the participation of teams from Russia.

Thanks a lot, my friend,

In fact we are targeting international market and building international team (not only advisors) :-)
Thank you, I think if Russian people work honestly to improve the lives of all people on the planet, that's excellent. Good luck to the project!
Ya. I love all project of Russian, do you know seoprint? i earning a lot of Rub at here Smiley. Russian make a good impression for me.
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

So have there publishers already started advertising using your network? Also what kinda ads are you serving? Are they all safe for work or NSFW ads are there too

Yes!! If you are a publisher, please contact us at team [at/-) ab-chain.com so that we could add you to our net!!

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

Yes!! If you are a publisher, please contact us at team [at/-) ab-chain.com so that we could add you to our net!!
Ah ha. If i have any website, any traffic from any country can join? AB-chain will block ads for some countries?
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

Ah ha. If i have any website, any traffic from any country can join? AB-chain will block ads for some countries?

Let's discuss that in PM

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

well, the mission, the vision and the offer is very clear. Companies with Tokens/Coins can pay with their cryptocurrency for Advertisement. I like the idea... this is a real nich in cryptocurrency  Cool
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:53:16 PM

Hey, all the unsold tokens will be burned!
That's really great , Burning the leftout coins is the best idea for keeping the coin decentralized and trusted . Don't take in the step of XRP and other coins that claim decentralization while holding the biggest shares of the coin.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

If they get it right this will be one hell of a boom in the advertising industry. Dealing with blockchain means you are ready to measure up with their level of excellence. I hope this goes well.
All of us already long ago wait service aiding to spin one or another brand, both to large companies, and separate natural persons, as we with you. I hope this command will be able to create a simple and functional tool.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

We are much delighted withe the concept of AB-Chain welcoming in the crypto world, road map looks great and we notice the team who are more agile based innovative skill oriented in the AB-Chain industry. Seems this will lead great success where it is setting Ads in Block chain. Thinking about your 3 networks which you are already inn Huh
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

Burning the left over token sounds like a great idea. That will automatically put the coin in demand since there is actually not much to throw around. Its a great idea and has high probability in succeeding and being very successful.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

The AB-CHAIN ​​project is very optimistic. And this platform is the first international blockbay ad platform. This project is the future of the advertising industry. I hope this project will achieve great success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: