Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.

But on the other hand crypto market is too big for them to ignore fully, they can double those millions if they play their cards well enough so there's that too

Yeah, you have a point. And they want to be safe rather than accepting scam advertisements that will make them having negative reputations, so maybe that is the reason why they ban it.
There are a lot of scams that is being ad in social media, the reputations of the social media will not be affected but for those people who bring that ad. Also, not all cryptos are scam so I don't think that banning them will prevent the people from scam.

I dont think that the reason is scamming people. There are more network marketing projects that scams people daily but they do not get scammed from facebook, or even the scam news do not bother facebook. Facebook will its own crypto and may be they do not like competition ?
It can't be avoided that there are scam advertisements except when an advertising platform check every ICO and read every whitepaper and check every team members. What you should do when you are attracted with the ICO ads, check the project properly so that you would not get scam. Its our job to check if the ICO is scam, not the advertising platforms.
Yes it is our job to check every ICO but the problem is we can't really guaranteed that it is perfectly legit. And to add, in my own opinion there are investors that does not care about whitepaper or the team members.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.

But on the other hand crypto market is too big for them to ignore fully, they can double those millions if they play their cards well enough so there's that too

Yeah, you have a point. And they want to be safe rather than accepting scam advertisements that will make them having negative reputations, so maybe that is the reason why they ban it.
There are a lot of scams that is being ad in social media, the reputations of the social media will not be affected but for those people who bring that ad. Also, not all cryptos are scam so I don't think that banning them will prevent the people from scam.

I dont think that the reason is scamming people. There are more network marketing projects that scams people daily but they do not get scammed from facebook, or even the scam news do not bother facebook. Facebook will its own crypto and may be they do not like competition ?
It can't be avoided that there are scam advertisements except when an advertising platform check every ICO and read every whitepaper and check every team members. What you should do when you are attracted with the ICO ads, check the project properly so that you would not get scam. Its our job to check if the ICO is scam, not the advertising platforms.
Yes it is our job to check every ICO but the problem is we can't really guaranteed that it is perfectly legit. And to add, in my own opinion there are investors that does not care about whitepaper or the team members.
in my opinion these are very risky investors, if they do not care about their investments and can easily say goodbye to them. Very frivolous. Always need to make sure about the seriousness of the project, and then already invest.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

Now not only the FB Instagram but also the Medium block the progress about ICO. I think the platform is waiting for a great future.
It is good for this platform that social media banned ICO but I think this is not good for the other ICO because social media helps a lot about advertising. The thing is it is free for them to ad it in their network and now the chance of the ICO to be popular is getting low.
Yes, my FB account have a lot of ICO ads, and i hate it annoy my wall. Does AB-Chain have function like Google Adsense?
Yes AB-Chain project have function like Google AdSense. You can use their adcoad /widget on your website. You can earn money also by adding AB-Chain ad network coad /widget on your website.
Google AdSense uses an individuals search history to provide more specific advertisements. Does that mean AB-Chain also have that kind of feature? Are they not going to just focus on the Cryptocurrency advertisements?

Hello Arvilaine! AB-CHAIN is developing Artificial Intelligence that uses a variety of factors to boost advertising effectiveness. More details on this to come soon.
As for your second question, we are definitely going to focus on ICO/Cryptocurrency advertising, at least in the beginning. Having distinct advantages that cater to a specific type of client/partner will allow us to grow much faster!
Does that Artificial Intelligence mean that any kind of advertising will be boosted automatically for its effectiveness?

More info on this topic is to come soon!

+1  for this upcoming improvements administrator. So are you planning some promotions or discounts? That will be a good idea then for all the upcoming investors and users of the site.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

Now not only the FB Instagram but also the Medium block the progress about ICO. I think the platform is waiting for a great future.
It is good for this platform that social media banned ICO but I think this is not good for the other ICO because social media helps a lot about advertising. The thing is it is free for them to ad it in their network and now the chance of the ICO to be popular is getting low.
Yes, my FB account have a lot of ICO ads, and i hate it annoy my wall. Does AB-Chain have function like Google Adsense?
Yes AB-Chain project have function like Google AdSense. You can use their adcoad /widget on your website. You can earn money also by adding AB-Chain ad network coad /widget on your website.

Nice, then ab-chain really have more features in their website. I just hope that this project will not be so strict like google adsense. We know a lot about adsense banning members. I hope in this project it will not happen.

Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

AB-CHAIN promotion!

You can Invest with a unique ETH or BTC rate – $1111 and $11111 respectively.

But there is not much time! The special conditions will be available only until Wednesday ( inclusive ). After that, we are going to close the private offer and begin accepting whitelist submissions for the main Crowdsale.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

Google AdSense uses an individuals search history to provide more specific advertisements. Does that mean AB-Chain also have that kind of feature? Are they not going to just focus on the Cryptocurrency advertisements?

Hello Arvilaine! AB-CHAIN is developing Artificial Intelligence that uses a variety of factors to boost advertising effectiveness. More details on this to come soon.
As for your second question, we are definitely going to focus on ICO/Cryptocurrency advertising, at least in the beginning. Having distinct advantages that cater to a specific type of client/partner will allow us to grow much faster!
Does that Artificial Intelligence mean that any kind of advertising will be boosted automatically for its effectiveness?

More info on this topic is to come soon!

+1  for this upcoming improvements administrator. So are you planning some promotions or discounts? That will be a good idea then for all the upcoming investors and users of the site.

I am excited what will be the new developments and announcements too. But it will be a big news if p2ps will be planning to list in some small but good exchanges. This will boost their popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

AB-CHAIN promotion!

But there is not much time! The special conditions will be available only until Wednesday ( inclusive ). After that, we are going to close the private offer and begin accepting whitelist submissions for the main Crowdsale.
Hey  you mean that if we invest before Wednesday Ethereum price will be 1111$ & Bitcoin price will be 11111$ though Ethereum current price 605$ & bitcoin price is 60309$???
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

AB-CHAIN promotion!

Hey  you mean that if we invest before Wednesday Ethereum price will be 1111$ & Bitcoin price will be 11111$ though Ethereum current price 605$ & bitcoin price is 60309$???

Rabby637, Precisely!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

Abchain will be a global leaders in advertising icos and other projects someday. Lets just hope that not all countries will ban icos like china did.
Absolutely, that this is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction like publishers, advertisers and ad networks which makes everyone comfortable and easy. I hope a great success on this project.

If they maintain icos as their target is really going to rock since other ad network are starting to repel crypto which is just a time thing though that time ab-chan can use that as opportunity to grow and maintain the ecosystem

Aside from icos ab-chain should also target those companies and projects that is in demand online. I am sure they will what are those and this will bring more profits to them. Because not all people online are in to cryptos or in blockchain technology, some of them are just living their natural life style.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

One of the best investment that the cryptocurrency market is now crashing is in advertisement especially if the ads will be about promoting ICO and the use of cryptocurrency. But the question is, will the AB-Chain survive the landslide in the cryptocurrencies?
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

One of the best investment that the cryptocurrency market is now crashing is in advertisement especially if the ads will be about promoting ICO and the use of cryptocurrency. But the question is, will the AB-Chain survive the landslide in the cryptocurrencies?

I think, the market is experiencing a correction, quite a big one, but nevertheless, I am sure it recover and grow much larger than ever before.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

Abchain will be a global leaders in advertising icos and other projects someday. Lets just hope that not all countries will ban icos like china did.
Absolutely, that this is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction like publishers, advertisers and ad networks which makes everyone comfortable and easy. I hope a great success on this project.

If they maintain icos as their target is really going to rock since other ad network are starting to repel crypto which is just a time thing though that time ab-chan can use that as opportunity to grow and maintain the ecosystem

Aside from icos ab-chain should also target those companies and projects that is in demand online. I am sure they will what are those and this will bring more profits to them. Because not all people online are in to cryptos or in blockchain technology, some of them are just living their natural life style.

This platform will also advertise on the web servers that is related to cryptocurrency. Well, crytocurrency is a sure fad right now. The news are spreading about it. Not only people can gain profit from it but also it gives an opportunity for somebody to contribute in a worthwhile project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

AB-CHAIN promotion!

I'm just curious how did you know this information? That is really a rare case scenario, so what will be the price of the token? Can you give us simplified equation so that we can understand it easily?

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?

Yep, It is true that there are lots of advertising platform in crypto space these days that also accept crypto currency for their service, But all of these projects are still in early stage, I do not think there is a dominant advertising platform in space right now. so every project has a chance, it's all depends on quality of the platform.

It's good that we have a lot of competition in this sector. By looking both at the team and the roadmap, we can be sure that the competition will only motivate them to the goal. This is my opinion, it's necessary to invest in projects that do not have rivals.
Burning the left out coins is the best idea for keeping the coin decentralized and trusted. It is a big hit on dumpers but we can easily estimate with the analysis dumpers will easily cry as prices will go to the moon and leave them.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

Nice, then ab-chain really have more features in their website. I just hope that this project will not be so strict like google adsense. We know a lot about adsense banning members. I hope in this project it will not happen.
i think since they are targeting agile users and also cryptocurrency community then basically they will be the best ad network when it launches and also the will increase the use of crypto among the community and regions which is actually going to be really god

mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

Today i decide to subscribe ABChain at their website to know more update about this project, and hope get 30 AB-CHAIN tokens free as they said.

hope you are lucky with this, i will also support this project good luck, good luck.

Is the 30 AB-CHAIN tokens raffled electronically? That's a great marketing strategy. Hope you can get that free tokens. In the first place, this project is really promising for advertising cryptocurrency.
All you need to do is subscribe in their website using your email. After that they will give you 30 AB-Chain token although i don't know how will they give it since it didn't ask for any wallet address and i didn't got any emails.

Hello everybody! Did you get an email with a link to your personal investor's page? After you've entered your personal page, you need to enter your ETH wallet and those 30 tokens will be reserved for you and distributed after March 31.
Hello.i still not got the any free tokens.so anyone can help me how to take this free tokens.how can i get the email with the link?.can anyone send me link for that.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

Yes, the medium really bans not just articles, but also accounts, I think it's very bad for the whole community, but it's good for this project.

Really? Why are they banning cryptos? Because it's a threat to the community? Well, what is happening now is good for ab-chain because new projects will search where to advertise their project.
This is I think because 80% of ICO is a scam and maybe they do not want to spread it with their site. They are saving their reputation and we can't force them with their decisions.

80% is being way way too generous, 95-99% ICOs are a scam or a money making tactic. So many devs doing multiple ICOs at once so they can make ez money
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

At present on market huge panic is looked through. This project appears not bad, because he is connected with ad. And if somebody doubted to take or not, take bold now, until eth did not return to the former price.  Wink

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:29:30 PM

At present on market huge panic is looked through. This project appears not bad, because he is connected with ad. And if somebody doubted to take or not, take bold now, until eth did not return to the former price.  Wink
The bitcoin price had a huge fall and as per the techie updates there is a gossip that we cannot advertise on social channels in this scenario we will be loosing the chances to reach huge customers but with AB chain we can reach many people and start up companies gets better benefited.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

I know that. Actually have a lot of people make cheating at Google Adsense, but i know ABChain have anti-fraudulent system. And i want know how it wil working.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: