Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

So I have read on the Telegram chat that there is a special rate for today? 1 eth = 4883 ABC tokens right? It's really a big special rate. Also, I've noticed that ABChain community is really growing but maybe some are just really into knowing the platform first and some are already investing as of this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hey, we do have airdrop in AB-CHAIN, you are welcome to join

Hi, Where is the airdrop form? I also want to join the airdrop. Anyway, thanks for updating us that ab-chain really have an airdrop now because a lot of fake airdrops are spreading on the internet now.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

Theres a large competition going on between companies who are into advertising. Abchain on the other hand is has its own market since it will only advertise startup ICO.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

So I have read on the Telegram chat that there is a special rate for today? 1 eth = 4883 ABC tokens right? It's really a big special rate. Also, I've noticed that ABChain community is really growing but maybe some are just really into knowing the platform first and some are already investing as of this time.
Yes, this is due to the price fluctuation in ETH value I think and they are also giving great discount to the investors. This token will get high value when the platform comes into the market and also the coin is listed on some exchange. Investment in this project will be a smart investment which will give huge returns.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

Some one sent me an airdrop form , can dev validate this information? I thought there is no airdrop at all

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

You are right, but AB-chain still needs more developments, promotions and advertising to make the project successful.They need to increase their popularity so that many investors will know about ab-chain project.
The only thing that they can do to increased their popularity is to exposed their platform by offering a bounty program. In this way, the possibility of the project to be popular will increased. They really need a good marketing strategy so that more investors will discover their platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

Now not only the FB Instagram but also the Medium block the progress about ICO. I think the platform is waiting for a great future.
It is good for this platform that social media banned ICO but I think this is not good for the other ICO because social media helps a lot about advertising. The thing is it is free for them to ad it in their network and now the chance of the ICO to be popular is getting low.
Yes, my FB account have a lot of ICO ads, and i hate it annoy my wall. Does AB-Chain have function like Google Adsense?
Yes AB-Chain project have function like Google AdSense. You can use their adcoad /widget on your website. You can earn money also by adding AB-Chain ad network coad /widget on your website.
Google AdSense uses an individuals search history to provide more specific advertisements. Does that mean AB-Chain also have that kind of feature? Are they not going to just focus on the Cryptocurrency advertisements?
I know that. Actually have a lot of people make cheating at Google Adsense, but i know ABChain have anti-fraudulent system. And i want know how it wil working.
Here will be a so serious system, through which it is possible to earn on its site? I thought idea consists that to purchase advertising at this project in my purposes.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Abchains is going to be an excellent advertiser for upcoming ico projects. Using blockchain technology and transparency we can guarantee that we will be seeing trustless advertising platform.
I'm sure that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in great demand among users. This is a good opportunity to place your advertising for business.

You are right, but AB-chain still needs more developments, promotions and advertising to make the project successful.They need to increase their popularity so that many investors will know about ab-chain project.
The only thing that they can do to increased their popularity is to exposed their platform by offering a bounty program. In this way, the possibility of the project to be popular will increased. They really need a good marketing strategy so that more investors will discover their platform.
Do you think that they have insufficient marketing strategy? I think the team is very good promotion on the Internet. Of course adding an airdrop would be very good.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

Now not only the FB Instagram but also the Medium block the progress about ICO. I think the platform is waiting for a great future.
It is good for this platform that social media banned ICO but I think this is not good for the other ICO because social media helps a lot about advertising. The thing is it is free for them to ad it in their network and now the chance of the ICO to be popular is getting low.
Yes, my FB account have a lot of ICO ads, and i hate it annoy my wall. Does AB-Chain have function like Google Adsense?
Yes AB-Chain project have function like Google AdSense. You can use their adcoad /widget on your website. You can earn money also by adding AB-Chain ad network coad /widget on your website.
Google AdSense uses an individuals search history to provide more specific advertisements. Does that mean AB-Chain also have that kind of feature? Are they not going to just focus on the Cryptocurrency advertisements?
I know that. Actually have a lot of people make cheating at Google Adsense, but i know ABChain have anti-fraudulent system. And i want know how it wil working.
Here will be a so serious system, through which it is possible to earn on its site? I thought idea consists that to purchase advertising at this project in my purposes.
I think you thought correctly and not only to buy advertising but it is also possible to use rekoam in the advertising networks created by the project.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

I think users may get extra income by joining the site or by viewing the advertisement. I'm not sure by maybe devs will add more features so that ordinary members can earn too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

I think users may get extra income by joining the site or by viewing the advertisement. I'm not sure by maybe devs will add more features so that ordinary members can earn too.
It will be nice if they will also manage a feature that will give a change for users who want to extra profit from viewing advertisements or maybe just be part of the ecosystem.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

It will be nice if they will also manage a feature that will give a change for users who want to extra profit from viewing advertisements or maybe just be part of the ecosystem.
I had a better suggestion for such feature you can directly launch an App which contains Ads where users see a bulk of Ads and they get paid for meeting the target, so obviously many users choose such system for extra profit.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

i think you need to check this platform well man they have a bounty programme thats still running and some other promotional campaign just check their bounty thread its there

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

One of the best investment that the cryptocurrency market is now crashing is in advertisement especially if the ads will be about promoting ICO and the use of cryptocurrency. But the question is, will the AB-Chain survive the landslide in the cryptocurrencies?
At present on market huge panic is looked through. This project appears not bad, because he is connected with ad. And if somebody doubted to take or not, take bold now, until eth did not return to the former price.  Wink

Market's recovering quickly af, BTC is already 7700$ or something on preev when I last checked. That itself is like a 30% rise from the crash so yeah it's good for now
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

Hi admin, can you tell me please where to find the airdrop form?  I search in Ann and also in Bounty Campaign but couldnt find any information about airdrop.

Hi Doctor-Coin! You need to register on our website www . ab-chain . com, the form is at the very top of the website.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:45:04 PM

Greats new from telegram group that they will be listed on the exchange right after 31st March, after the end of main crowdsale. Have any confimation at here?

The token will be listed on exchange first on EtherDelta, then CoiGgate and HitBTC as said it will be after 31st March why do more confirmations required as it is clear with the process of step forward. You can directly make a go with the listed exchanges.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

One of the best investment that the cryptocurrency market is now crashing is in advertisement especially if the ads will be about promoting ICO and the use of cryptocurrency. But the question is, will the AB-Chain survive the landslide in the cryptocurrencies?
At present on market huge panic is looked through. This project appears not bad, because he is connected with ad. And if somebody doubted to take or not, take bold now, until eth did not return to the former price.  Wink

Market's recovering quickly af, BTC is already 7700$ or something on preev when I last checked. That itself is like a 30% rise from the crash so yeah it's good for now
Will the market fluctuations impact on the AB-CHAIN price rates and if price rates changes what about the previous people who already invested ?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

I have a question about ABChain crowdsale. I heard from my friend AB-Chain is conducting crowdfunding in 2rounds, is this true?

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

Hi Doctor-Coin! You need to register on our website www . ab-chain . com, the form is at the very top of the website.

I'm interested as well in airdrop, but I can't see it, do we need first to register on website in order to be able to see the airdrop link or it's just a newsletter campaign?
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: