Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

Now not only the FB Instagram but also the Medium block the progress about ICO. I think the platform is waiting for a great future.
It is good for this platform that social media banned ICO but I think this is not good for the other ICO because social media helps a lot about advertising. The thing is it is free for them to ad it in their network and now the chance of the ICO to be popular is getting low.
Yes, my FB account have a lot of ICO ads, and i hate it annoy my wall. Does AB-Chain have function like Google Adsense?

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Today i decide to subscribe ABChain at their website to know more update about this project, and hope get 30 AB-CHAIN tokens free as they said.

hope you are lucky with this, i will also support this project good luck, good luck.

Is the 30 AB-CHAIN tokens raffled electronically? That's a great marketing strategy. Hope you can get that free tokens. In the first place, this project is really promising for advertising cryptocurrency.
All you need to do is subscribe in their website using your email. After that they will give you 30 AB-Chain token although i don't know how will they give it since it didn't ask for any wallet address and i didn't got any emails.

Hello everybody! Did you get an email with a link to your personal investor's page? After you've entered your personal page, you need to enter your ETH wallet and those 30 tokens will be reserved for you and distributed after March 31.
Hello.i still not got the any free tokens.so anyone can help me how to take this free tokens.how can i get the email with the link?.can anyone send me link for that.
You should receive an email from AB-CHAIN right after your subscription with them. From the email itself, there will be a link to your profile. Click into your profile link and enter your eth address in the column below the page. They will reserve the free 30 AB-CHAIN Tokens for you and distribute after 31st of March.
I have already subscribed and joined their Telegram group. The admins in there are very responsive to enquiries. I am beginning to love this project.. shall keep a closer watch.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

Now not only the FB Instagram but also the Medium block the progress about ICO. I think the platform is waiting for a great future.
It is good for this platform that social media banned ICO but I think this is not good for the other ICO because social media helps a lot about advertising. The thing is it is free for them to ad it in their network and now the chance of the ICO to be popular is getting low.
Yes, my FB account have a lot of ICO ads, and i hate it annoy my wall. Does AB-Chain have function like Google Adsense?
Yes AB-Chain project have function like Google AdSense. You can use their adcoad /widget on your website. You can earn money also by adding AB-Chain ad network coad /widget on your website.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

Yes AB-Chain project have function like Google AdSense. You can use their adcoad /widget on your website. You can earn money also by adding AB-Chain ad network coad /widget on your website.
Yes, they are trying to give best services to its customers and getting some features from another platform which peoples like and also added some different features to enhance their platform. And the main thing is they are based on blockchain which will make them more secure from another advertising platform.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:23:51 PM

Today i decide to subscribe ABChain at their website to know more update about this project, and hope get 30 AB-CHAIN tokens free as they said.

hope you are lucky with this, i will also support this project good luck, good luck.

Is the 30 AB-CHAIN tokens raffled electronically? That's a great marketing strategy. Hope you can get that free tokens. In the first place, this project is really promising for advertising cryptocurrency.
All you need to do is subscribe in their website using your email. After that they will give you 30 AB-Chain token although i don't know how will they give it since it didn't ask for any wallet address and i didn't got any emails.

Hello everybody! Did you get an email with a link to your personal investor's page? After you've entered your personal page, you need to enter your ETH wallet and those 30 tokens will be reserved for you and distributed after March 31.
Hello.i still not got the any free tokens.so anyone can help me how to take this free tokens.how can i get the email with the link?.can anyone send me link for that.
You should receive an email from AB-CHAIN right after your subscription with them. From the email itself, there will be a link to your profile. Click into your profile link and enter your eth address in the column below the page. They will reserve the free 30 AB-CHAIN Tokens for you and distribute after 31st of March.
I have already subscribed and joined their Telegram group. The admins in there are very responsive to enquiries. I am beginning to love this project.. shall keep a closer watch.
Directly you can visit the AB-Chain website and subscribe and get linked to the profile between if you do not receive any email from AB-Chain, you can shoot a MSG of your issue in Telegram group for faster response as there are huge supporters available along with the active managers participating in our AB-chain network.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

I have problem same as you, such as i submit my subcribed soon but till now don't have any noticed about confirmation email?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

Google AdSense uses an individuals search history to provide more specific advertisements. Does that mean AB-Chain also have that kind of feature? Are they not going to just focus on the Cryptocurrency advertisements?
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

Google AdSense uses an individuals search history to provide more specific advertisements. Does that mean AB-Chain also have that kind of feature? Are they not going to just focus on the Cryptocurrency advertisements?
The world of cryptocurrencies is very big: there are financial, medical, blockchain infrastructure, advertising projects and many more...
It could be able to match a project to you, just like google adsense does.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

on the website of the project, I read that these guys are now actively developing their advertising campaign, and they have updated the anti-fraud system. Apparently the team is really serious about success.
Thank for this point. Fraudulent will make every company at advertising have lost huge amount of their cost. If ABChain really can make anti-fraud, we can believe at their business more.

Does any of you know anything more about this system? I would like to know how effective it is and on what principle it identifies the abuse. It seems to be a good step but we have to check it out.
negancoin

Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

When we have many companies offering services in various fields in crypto space, cryptcurrency will have a value and people will stop panic and crash the market, that's why company like AB-CHAIN is good project that can add value to this space, I don't see people sell their token in low price if they  could instead use them to benefit from great services. righ now this is not the case, most token and coins are useless actually.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:53:54 AM

It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.

But on the other hand crypto market is too big for them to ignore fully, they can double those millions if they play their cards well enough so there's that too

Yeah, you have a point. And they want to be safe rather than accepting scam advertisements that will make them having negative reputations, so maybe that is the reason why they ban it.
There are a lot of scams that is being ad in social media, the reputations of the social media will not be affected but for those people who bring that ad. Also, not all cryptos are scam so I don't think that banning them will prevent the people from scam.

I dont think that the reason is scamming people. There are more network marketing projects that scams people daily but they do not get scammed from facebook, or even the scam news do not bother facebook. Facebook will its own crypto and may be they do not like competition ?
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:20:24 AM

In this modern time advertising is a big player in bossting an ICO project. It can even make it very popular in just few days, just hoping that you can also recognize a scam ico because you could also lead investors to the wrong project.

Hi there 4p0l4k4y! You're right it's a very important point - first, to make sure the project being advertized is not scam. That is why in AB-CHAIN we verify the campaigns before putting it live.
This moment is very interesting, can you tell how you check the company? Unless of course this is a commercial secret.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:26:44 AM

I partially agree, but FB did a lot of promotion only for money, I do not know about Instagram, but there is still Twitter, where you can hold company bounties. It can also be costly for Google. It's unpleasant that the Medium refused to mention ICO, but I think that's also not a big problem.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:15:29 AM

Oh, as I can see. There are some of the social medias that banned the promotion of the crypto related matters. But, on the other side, this seems like a great opportunity for this project because this will increase the potential rate of AB-Chain to have more people engage to it. Looks like AB-Chain's better future is awaiting.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

Hello Arvilaine! AB-CHAIN is developing Artificial Intelligence that uses a variety of factors to boost advertising effectiveness. More details on this to come soon.
As for your second question, we are definitely going to focus on ICO/Cryptocurrency advertising, at least in the beginning. Having distinct advantages that cater to a specific type of client/partner will allow us to grow much faster!
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

on the website of the project, I read that these guys are now actively developing their advertising campaign, and they have updated the anti-fraud system. Apparently the team is really serious about success.
Thank for this point. Fraudulent will make every company at advertising have lost huge amount of their cost. If ABChain really can make anti-fraud, we can believe at their business more.

Does any of you know anything more about this system? I would like to know how effective it is and on what principle it identifies the abuse. It seems to be a good step but we have to check it out.

Hello everybody! It's an anti-click fraud system. We use several factors to identify bot traffic and improve traffic quality that the network provides for our advertisers.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

Oh, as I can see. There are some of the social medias that banned the promotion of the crypto related matters. But, on the other side, this seems like a great opportunity for this project because this will increase the potential rate of AB-Chain to have more people engage to it. Looks like AB-Chain's better future is awaiting.
If social media bans the crypto users then there will be a huge loss for social media to my estimation as their revenues are based mostly on the usage however AB-CHAIN launch helps better as it had a network which is secured and helps for all the companies to get it advertised using AB-CHAIN and get reputed.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

Hello Arvilaine! AB-CHAIN is developing Artificial Intelligence that uses a variety of factors to boost advertising effectiveness. More details on this to come soon.
As for your second question, we are definitely going to focus on ICO/Cryptocurrency advertising, at least in the beginning. Having distinct advantages that cater to a specific type of client/partner will allow us to grow much faster!
Does that Artificial Intelligence mean that any kind of advertising will be boosted automatically for its effectiveness?
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

Does that Artificial Intelligence mean that any kind of advertising will be boosted automatically for its effectiveness?

More info on this topic is to come soon!
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

Probablylikely, thank you! Information regarding the registration process and distribution is correct!
We are glad to have you in our telegram community!
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: