Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
chinny286

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

This sounds absolutes great, hoping they succeed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:12:38 AM

There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?

Hello reck1ess! One of the advantages of AB-CHAIN is the 50% commission discount when paying in AB-CHAIN tokens, which reduces the commission from 20% ( which is a market standard ) to 10%. Also, the team is very experienced. The team has already launched 3 ad networks together. AB-CHAIN is just months into it's live cycle, but we already have a working business with real advertisers and real publishers. We are progressing really fast!
If you are doing so well and there is an operating business, why do not you take money in the bank and why do you need money if everything works?

gummam, good question! You might have heard a saying, that a startup is either fast or dead. Almost all companies need funding to run fast. You can grow without raising money, but then it slows you down a lot, and competitors can take over your market share.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:22:58 AM

There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?

Hello reck1ess! One of the advantages of AB-CHAIN is the 50% commission discount when paying in AB-CHAIN tokens, which reduces the commission from 20% ( which is a market standard ) to 10%. Also, the team is very experienced. The team has already launched 3 ad networks together. AB-CHAIN is just months into it's live cycle, but we already have a working business with real advertisers and real publishers. We are progressing really fast!
I see, advertising business have much of competitors that is why it is important to know their uniqueness and advantages from others.
May i know of what are the 3 ad networks that had been launched previously by these team members?

Hello reck1ess!

1) credit-land.com - affiliate network in the USA with financial offers.
2) creditcardsonline.ru - a partner network in Russia with financial
proposals (the project is closed at the moment).
3) QIWI Bonus bonus.qiwi.com - commodity advertising network.
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

Guys, that you for your feedback!
We try our best for community and investors!

ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

I see, advertising business have much of competitors that is why it is important to know their uniqueness and advantages from others.
May i know of what are the 3 ad networks that had been launched previously by these team members?

Hello reck1ess!

1) credit-land.com - affiliate network in the USA with financial offers.
2) creditcardsonline.ru - a partner network in Russia with financial
proposals (the project is closed at the moment).
3) QIWI Bonus bonus.qiwi.com - commodity advertising network.

So, how did you manage those ad networks while you were preparing and developing this project? I think it can be complicated to manage but, let me know about this.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

I see AB-Chain pre-sale raised $370,164 and when subscribe email will get 30 AB-CHAIN tokens free. And this time is ICO or still is presale?
As far as I know, Ico of this project will start on February 19, so this is probably only a preliminary sale of the ab-chain tokens.
If the sale of tokens begins on February 19, then where do people take the coins now? Maybe it's not real?

coinbitcoin91, what do you mean? As almost any crowdfunded crypto project we had a pre sale and like a lot of good projects, we opened
a private sale. Our company is very transparent, if you'd like, you can review our whitepaper, it has a lot of detailed information about AB-Chain: https://ab-chain.com/storage/whitepapers/AB-CHAIN_whitepaper_EN.pdf
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

AB-CHAIN is first international blockchain AD networks.
I wouldn't say that as there's already Adex which is simillair in the idea , but most certainly AD-chain is more innovative and developed and will allow the ICO projects the advertise more effectivly.

There are actually a lot of Advertising Network that is using the blockchain technology. The competition is everywhere and the winner will be the first one to create innovation and gain more supporters.

As a matter of fact, investors nowadays are very cautious about when choosing the right ICO to invest especially in an advertising network. As what you are implying there are many competition in the market so developers are trying their best to develop their project to be different.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

Abchain will be the network of upcoming icos to promote thier project through advertising on blockchain. This would create a huge connection between investors.
Abchain does have some good points of views which can be considered into but hope that the future with this project would go successfull. This kind of projects usually get a huge attention from several investors.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

I wouldn't say that as there's already Adex which is simillair in the idea , but most certainly AD-chain is more innovative and developed and will allow the ICO projects the advertise more effectivly.

There are actually a lot of Advertising Network that is using the blockchain technology. The competition is everywhere and the winner will be the first one to create innovation and gain more supporters.

As a matter of fact, investors nowadays are very cautious about when choosing the right ICO to invest especially in an advertising network. As what you are implying there are many competition in the market so developers are trying their best to develop their project to be different.
Of course, you need to have a large number of advantages over other companies offering similar services. In my opinion, the winner will be the one who offers the best value for money.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

Abchain will be the network of upcoming icos to promote thier project through advertising on blockchain. This would create a huge connection between investors.

Yeah. but let us see how and when will AB chain fulfill all their plans. I am looking forward for more announcements and new developments from ab-chain project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

The project must in any case guarantee anonymity. And to prove that they are fashionable to trust. it takes a lot of time.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

That would be also good news to both advertiser and publishers because they will gain profit and traffic just by joining or becoming a member the site.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

Exactly, due to the number of spammers and scammers here in crypto community. Also, as this project is still in progress many ICO's is similar on this project ,hopefully this project will be competitive enough to serve the supporters and users of this project.

Yeah, Im sure as days passed we can will see if this project is really legit and we can observe if devs are true to their words. As of now it still early to say a lot of things to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

Yep, It is true that there are lots of advertising platform in crypto space these days that also accept crypto currency for their service, But all of these projects are still in early stage, I do not think there is a dominant advertising platform in space right now. so every project has a chance, it's all depends on quality of the platform.
Naturally any project has the right to li. It important entirely other, will one or another project be able to build up a reputation for itself and to attract user by its features? To it is guarantee of success.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

Yep, It is true that there are lots of advertising platform in crypto space these days that also accept crypto currency for their service, But all of these projects are still in early stage, I do not think there is a dominant advertising platform in space right now. so every project has a chance, it's all depends on quality of the platform.
Naturally any project has the right to li. It important entirely other, will one or another project be able to build up a reputation for itself and to attract user by its features? To it is guarantee of success.
It seems to me that a working project is very easy to raise money for ICO and looking at the site it is clear that the business is good. Although of course I do not really understand why the developer money, to improve the project? Advertising?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

The awareness for AB-CHAIN has heightened, I see ads for this project in most sites online and its definitely a good sign. Kudos to the team
Nowadays, even if we sometimes got annoyed because of ads in a certain website, the main thing it can bring to that website is profit, they know that doing ads on televisions is so expensive. So, I like how advertisement is created in the web and the team use it as a medium of their project with the implementation of blockchain.
Yes you are right.the television advertising price is too much high therfore small companies do the website advertisement.ABC is help those all kind of companies which want to give their advertisments.
If  AB-CHAIN Actually delivers in their words i thinks ads will stop been annoying to people and the the adopted mechanic of advertisement will really be great for view and advertisers

If the ads are not intrusive, gifs and dont' have viruses I dont mind advertisements and I tend to disable my adblocker on websites I want to support. But anything else pisses me off
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

Nowadays, we all know that it is not the only advertising platform that come to exist here in the crypto world. But I believe that this project has an advantage beyond others. Competitiors is everywhere. So, every project needs to strive better for the community. I wish goodluck for tye AB-Chain team.
yeah there are alot adverts network but am yet to find any platform that have thesame features as them atleast if they keep up to those features they will hit top notch especially among the agile web users which have a very good earning potentials

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

Advertising plays a major role attracting many people in the real life, we see many ways to advertise like books, vouchers, gift promotions etc but AB-Chain platform is unique and better choice to invest as it had huge popularity.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

Advertising plays a major role attracting many people in the real life, we see many ways to advertise like books, vouchers, gift promotions etc but AB-Chain platform is unique and better choice to invest as it had huge popularity.
Yes, its popularity between other project is the main reason which will increase the value of the project in the future as it will be supported by many upcoming projects and they will get huge number of clients as daily new ICO's and other projects are coming in the market and they are in very urgent need of promotion of their project.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

Yes, its popularity between other project is the main reason which will increase the value of the project in the future as it will be supported by many upcoming projects and they will get huge number of clients as daily new ICO's and other projects are coming in the market and they are in very urgent need of promotion of their project.
To be able to gain popularity it needs a lot of advertisements and the project also must be have a clear objectives. Because others are only good at promising and no clear view what will be the project is all about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: