Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:51:07 PM

Pre-sale will be in 2 days? Which % of all tokens avaliable for pre-sale?

I lost track of this ICO, what are the discounts offered for Pre-Sales? And did any coins get sold in private pre sales?

They have 20% bonus and price per token 0.2$. And 15,000,000 tokens avaliable for pre-sale. But which % of all tokens this?

wouldbe interesting because if too many investors buy at big bonuses it has anegative impact on the ico

Every project has their initial dump right when they hit the exchange. Investors like to invest. The smartest and most successful have an exit strategy. If that means buying at a discount and selling for huge profit first chance they get, them good for them. If the project has support and is delivering on their promises, the negative impact is temporary.

Agree completely, these discount infact are a double edge sword, from one side you want big investors but also small one. If the discountes are too big and require too much cash the small investor will bail. Unless the project is extremely solid. In this case 20% is pretty much standard.
You are exaggerating these discounts. Almost every project has them and most ICOs succeeds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:53:21 PM

Looking forward for 28 October to buy some token on presale price. It is the only project in this area on the market right now, moreover for the past week 2 new advisors with huge background has been joined to GatCoin team.

both things are a really good sign i agree with you - this coin is a coin to hodl i think because its the only project so if you think further, when the project will grow others will follow with simular ideas but gatcoin will always be the big one
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:17:12 PM

I'm not up-to-date with the latest news but is there meanwhile a demo available?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:33:48 PM

I lost track of this ICO, what are the discounts offered for Pre-Sales? And did any coins get sold in private pre sales?

They have 20% bonus and price per token 0.2$. And 15,000,000 tokens avaliable for pre-sale. But which % of all tokens this?

wouldbe interesting because if too many investors buy at big bonuses it has anegative impact on the ico

Every project has their initial dump right when they hit the exchange. Investors like to invest. The smartest and most successful have an exit strategy. If that means buying at a discount and selling for huge profit first chance they get, them good for them. If the project has support and is delivering on their promises, the negative impact is temporary.

Agree completely, these discount infact are a double edge sword, from one side you want big investors but also small one. If the discountes are too big and require too much cash the small investor will bail. Unless the project is extremely solid. In this case 20% is pretty much standard.
You are exaggerating these discounts. Almost every project has them and most ICOs succeeds

I know some ICO that offer 55% pre sale bonuses. And I see people trading those in chats during ICO's af 30% discounts
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:18:07 PM

I think the ico will go very well, even with the bonus on the pre sale in think there will be a lot of investors for the ico. Gatcoin is a big scale project with the potential to become a major platform for reward program.
Gatcoin have great potential especially with partnership with sk Japan. In couple of years they will be biggest player on whole market Wink

It would even be valuable if they can strike a partnership deal in the future with  Alibaba.
if they really can strike a partnership deal in the future with  Alibaba,the price will go to the moon!.

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

I think the ico will go very well, even with the bonus on the pre sale in think there will be a lot of investors for the ico. Gatcoin is a big scale project with the potential to become a major platform for reward program.
Gatcoin have great potential especially with partnership with sk Japan. In couple of years they will be biggest player on whole market Wink

It would even be valuable if they can strike a partnership deal in the future with  Alibaba.
if they really can strike a partnership deal in the future with  Alibaba,the price will go to the moon!.

I think it is too early to discuss this, the project has great potential but still, this kind of partnership is too early to think for now.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:23:32 PM

I think it is too early to discuss this, the project has great potential but still, this kind of partnership is too early to think for now.
I believe they already have partnership in japan. i am hoping they can expand more region soon with some good partner. Nice concept and definitely  has all material to grow long term

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:41:26 PM

I didn't knew that the partnership with SK Planet and Cotoco was confirmed, but now I see their logo on Gatcoins website so must be official now.
I also read this: GATCOIN gets business done, and will launch retail tokens covering a network of 60,000+ retail stores and 21 brands in Asia through SK Planet Japan’s COTOCO gift and coupon business.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

I know some ICO that offer 55% pre sale bonuses. And I see people trading those in chats during ICO's af 30% discounts
I do not know but 20% seems not big at all , specially when they are limiting it with certain number of tokens not by time . comparing to most ICOs the bonus GATCOIN offers seems pretty small . There is ICOs that offer 50% discount and they only limiting it by time ( i.e 3 days , 1 day ) which is basically unlimited for that certain time . My main concern is totally another thing , And I wonder can GATCOIN put a limit on how much 1 address can buy ! . I am waiting for this ICO and I know I will end up not catching the bonus , whales with high set OF gewi will take it all Sad .
waldenari777

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:55:04 PM

Nice project! What about bounty program? Where can I find info about it?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:55:38 PM

Alibaba is one big potential partner but there are others too who would be great. But I agree, if they get more partners into the boat, this coin will go higher then the moon, maybe it will arrive on Mars before the first people get there.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:14:57 PM

Great review about Gatcoin on Hacked.com

Here is a summary:
When it comes to star studded lineups, only a few ICOs can compete with Gatcoin. It’s not just who they have on board, but the diverse cross-section of talent that is represented. Blockchain entrepreneurs, cryptocurrency investors, Ethereum champions and investment bankers make up a highly competitive team of people.

If you haven’t noticed, traditional retail is struggling to stay alive. That means discounts, loyalty programs and other incentives are becoming more vital than ever to attract and retain customers. Gatcoin is in a position of strength to capitalize on this demand. If Groupon is a crude proxy for what Gatcoin can do, then the future looks very bright.

They settle on a score of 7 out of 10 for Gatcoin. Since many ICO concepts are unproven, arriving at a score higher than this is often difficult to justify.

Make no mistake – Gatcoin is a potential game changer. Its success will depend largely on mass merchant adoption. The incentive is certainly there. Now it’s time to get the word out.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:27:00 PM

Here is a summary:
When it comes to star studded lineups, only a few ICOs can compete with Gatcoin. It’s not just who they have on board, but the diverse cross-section of talent that is represented. Blockchain entrepreneurs, cryptocurrency investors, Ethereum champions and investment bankers make up a highly competitive team of people.

If you haven’t noticed, traditional retail is struggling to stay alive. That means discounts, loyalty programs and other incentives are becoming more vital than ever to attract and retain customers. Gatcoin is in a position of strength to capitalize on this demand. If Groupon is a crude proxy for what Gatcoin can do, then the future looks very bright.

They settle on a score of 7 out of 10 for Gatcoin. Since many ICO concepts are unproven, arriving at a score higher than this is often difficult to justify.

Make no mistake – Gatcoin is a potential game changer. Its success will depend largely on mass merchant adoption. The incentive is certainly there. Now it’s time to get the word out.

Since they already have a high base of potential clients, the score should be even higher but every good review is a positive addition to the project.
Did they already say which county they will move after Asia? 

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:31:17 PM

Because of global retailing, only the big companies stay alive and make huge profits, while the smaller retailers struggle to stay alive. I hope Gatcoin can make a difference and I believe with the plug-n-play technology they will.

Plug-n-play explained: ''Any retailer can join our global distributed shopping platform, upload products, and issue their own branded digital tokens to a mass consumer audience within minutes''

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:40:33 PM

after alibaba, they just have partnered with amazon and ebay

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:00:43 PM

Here is a summary:

I do trust Hacked when it comes to their reviews, so this is actually very very good news for the ICO.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:00:51 PM

I read overwiew here:
https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-gatcoin/

So, they have 15 mln tokens for pre-sale and 15 mln tokens for ICO? How much issued tokens in total they have?
energico

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

I read overwiew here:
https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-gatcoin/

So, they have 15 mln tokens for pre-sale and 15 mln tokens for ICO? How much issued tokens in total they have?
7 point @.@ awesome project. not many project have high point like this ICO in this time
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:36:46 PM

Because of global retailing, only the big companies stay alive and make huge profits, while the smaller retailers struggle to stay alive. I hope Gatcoin can make a difference and I believe with the plug-n-play technology they will.

Plug-n-play explained: ''Any retailer can join our global distributed shopping platform, upload products, and issue their own branded digital tokens to a mass consumer audience within minutes''
Would be great. Amazon already got too big in my view. Let's hope it will get some competitors in the future.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:38:13 PM

I'm not up-to-date with the latest news but is there meanwhile a demo available?

Nope, demo app will be released right before ICO (which is on 15th december), it will be only demostrative, you won't see the SSL blockchain in action (because release will be in q2/q3 2018)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: