Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:53:49 PM

Very nice to see gatcoin win the 1st place on Blockshow Asia meetup,  it’s great for the visibility and the project really deserve it. People really understand the potential of gatcoin.

Hope many other people understand the true potential behind this project.
I agree with you, the potential is very high. But do you think they will be able to find enough partners to become successful?

I believe if Gatcoin's partnership with SK planet/Cotoco with thousands of retail stores + restaurants sets off to a good start and becomes successful it won't be a problem for them to find further partners.
i think they not have any problem to find new and interesting partnerships,the most extensive is the offer then investors will be more attracted...

I'm telling you, if A-Drops will help SK planet's stores/restaurants to boost their revenues, you will see a huge stream of people in front of Gatcoin's office begging to add their tokens to the GAT network

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:55:48 PM

Traders will go where their is money to be made bitcoin forks is making the rich richer, Gatcoin have some similarity with other projects that have launch or its under ICO, traders are looking for new innovation something that will make them apart from other ICO if the DEVS can make that out of Gatcoin then surely traders will swarm the poject.

Well it's making everyone richer in my opinion, I won more in 6 month that I could have won in 5 years of a well paid job.

That's quite impressive. I guess you're one of the more lucky ones.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:59:42 PM

I really have to remind y'all this Cool https://www.gatcoin.io/sk-planet-japan-to-launch-geo-targeted-crypto-currencies-to-attract-booming-chinese-tourists/
A-Drops...I have the feeling that next year this is going to be way bigger then people think

I never considered tourists to be using Gatcoin. Could be fun luring them into shops. Maybe shops could even compete with each other.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

1ST PLACE
GATCOIN wins 1st place in Blockshow Asia Meetup
28 September 2017 (Singapore)

This is really a great achievement.
Im sure they will own asia market, no need to rush to spread it to more region.
If they focus on Asia (Japan, Korea, etc) first, they will be more powerful and popular.
And then the spreading will be much easier.
Quality first !

It was a great achievement indeed. It is strange that i am following this project for some time and the first time I saw this now which is more than 2 months from it.

I didn't hear about it too. But it's great news and proves that the team has a good knowledge about to make a blockchain project.

That's the kind of thing that attract investors, well done.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:03:21 PM

SK planet japan is your partner,how I verify it?

GATCOIN is proud of its relationship with SK Planet Japan, who have been involved with us from the very early stages. We will release statements from SK Planet Japan CEO Steve Lee soon.
I am waiting  Wink

We have a quote from Steve Lee up on our site now, and will have a video statement from him up shortly so you can hear it straight from the horses mouth!

Excellent, useful information to all, Thank you for that and congratulations for the excellent support, it leaves us more relaxed about the commitment of Team Gatcoin, particularly I am already a supporter of Team and Project. Following
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:17:44 PM

Very nice to see gatcoin win the 1st place on Blockshow Asia meetup,  it’s great for the visibility and the project really deserve it. People really understand the potential of gatcoin.

Hope many other people understand the true potential behind this project.
I agree with you, the potential is very high. But do you think they will be able to find enough partners to become successful?

I believe if Gatcoin's partnership with SK planet/Cotoco with thousands of retail stores + restaurants sets off to a good start and becomes successful it won't be a problem for them to find further partners.
i think they not have any problem to find new and interesting partnerships,the most extensive is the offer then investors will be more attracted...

I'm telling you, if A-Drops will help SK planet's stores/restaurants to boost their revenues, you will see a huge stream of people in front of Gatcoin's office begging to add their tokens to the GAT network

When this A-Drop technology really works like planned, it's gonna be the start of a new era of bounty hunting  Grin
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:18:06 PM

Traders will go where their is money to be made bitcoin forks is making the rich richer, Gatcoin have some similarity with other projects that have launch or its under ICO, traders are looking for new innovation something that will make them apart from other ICO if the DEVS can make that out of Gatcoin then surely traders will swarm the poject.

Well it's making everyone richer in my opinion, I won more in 6 month that I could have won in 5 years of a well paid job.

well my well paid job pays more than the crypto is going on atm Smiley but yes, i dont have bitcoin from 2011 anymore T_T" *triesnottocry*

atm, you can make a shitload money out of all those free airdrops and invest them in nice icos like this Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:25:53 PM

I really have to remind y'all this Cool https://www.gatcoin.io/sk-planet-japan-to-launch-geo-targeted-crypto-currencies-to-attract-booming-chinese-tourists/
A-Drops...I have the feeling that next year this is going to be way bigger then people think

I never considered tourists to be using Gatcoin. Could be fun luring them into shops. Maybe shops could even compete with each other.
Tourists can benefit from using gatcoin platform. They will be able exchange token that they don't want and use other in different countries
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:26:29 PM

well my well paid job pays more than the crypto is going on atm Smiley but yes, i dont have bitcoin from 2011 anymore T_T" *triesnottocry*

atm, you can make a shitload money out of all those free airdrops and invest them in nice icos like this Smiley

Well the best is trading. Began with few bucks and now I ve a shitload of them  Grin
internaldr

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:44:55 PM

Well the best is trading. Began with few bucks and now I ve a shitload of them  Grin

trade does not always provide. you may lose. I hope your estimates are correct.  Smiley
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:06:11 PM

yes, i agree with you.
since first time i know about crypto world, its really hard to get some coins with low value. even more, you didn't have any device to store your coins.
atm, easy to get some coins from airdrop, and better ways to save your money is joining ICO like this.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rigorous

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:08:22 PM

When this A-Drop technology really works like planned, it's gonna be the start of a new era of bounty hunting  Grin

Are you thinking about the mobile augmented reality geocaching game Pokemon Go? For retailers it was a neat way to attract new customers to their shops.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:33:44 PM

Cheesy
I love joining ICO's with money I made from airdrops Smiley. Cant wait to hear more about Gatcoin! Keep those updates coming guys.

Gatcoin is a great project, cant wait to see them fly Wink
Rigorous

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:48:35 PM

Ethereum is looking like a fiat to me for some time.

It gets stuck on 300$. %10+- but eventually always 300$. I also expect a nice pump but don't know the timing.

Maybe it gets sooner than you think. Looks like Bitcoin is already in correction phase. It is down big from the ATH this weekend. Ethereum is up a few percentage. This could be positive for ICOs like GATCOIN.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:50:36 PM

Yes Asians market is really a nice target market for gatcoin, a lot of growing potential and nice application for gatcoin. More news will come soon I think, after the end of this sucessfull pre sale !
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:51:35 PM

Are you thinking about the mobile augmented reality geocaching game Pokemon Go? For retailers it was a neat way to attract new customers to their shops.

Yes, I remember when the Pokemon Go hype came up. It was very lucrative for café, bar or restaurant owners to have such a Pokestop close to their location, where they could catch Pokemon or get some items: "... Food and drink sales spiked by about 30 percent compared with a typical weekend.." (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/pokemon-go-restaurants-money-business-new-york-smartphone-app-a7134036.html)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:10:16 PM

Yes, I remember when the Pokemon Go hype came up. It was very lucrative for café, bar or restaurant owners to have such a Pokestop close to their location, where they could catch Pokemon or get some items: "... Food and drink sales spiked by about 30 percent compared with a typical weekend.." (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/pokemon-go-restaurants-money-business-new-york-smartphone-app-a7134036.html)

Its like poke hunting coins. Gotta get em all! I like the idea this really is a innovative project
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:31:58 PM

Ethereum is looking like a fiat to me for some time.

It gets stuck on 300$. %10+- but eventually always 300$. I also expect a nice pump but don't know the timing.

Maybe it gets sooner than you think. Looks like Bitcoin is already in correction phase. It is down big from the ATH this weekend. Ethereum is up a few percentage. This could be positive for ICOs like GATCOIN.

Ethereum is showing its resiliency amid BTC bull market these days. Its nice that GATCOIN is within Ethereum platform. Smiley
Cryptocurrencies market is extremely weird these days. I'm curious how high BTC can go
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:34:26 AM

Just read an overview Gatcoin project and saw app in this overview... But I cant find at last demo-app on their website... They have app or not?

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-gatcoin/
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:02:36 AM

Just read an overview Gatcoin project and saw app in this overview... But I cant find at last demo-app on their website... They have app or not?

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-gatcoin/
They dont have it yet, but they have planned to launch a demonstration app before the ICO
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: