Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:00:50 PM

Don’t worried about the demo, be sure that we will know more about it and how the platform works soon. Maybe not before the pre sale but soon, and I think it’s really interesting.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

To come back to the demo, a lot of you were talking about. They said on Telegram that they are already showing the demo at HK Fintech, CCIC, Bitcoin.com etc but won't release it before the presale. But they already shared 2 screenshots from the demo.

Good to know there is a working product? Too bad the screenshots don't say much about the application.

i really hope that the demo would be ready before the pre sale starts. screenshots are nice but i need something working at least ><"
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:08:35 PM

I think the sky is actually the limit if you think about what Gatcoin can achieve with loyalty cards.
Just some European and US partners and it will through the roof.
SEELE^^01

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:26:40 PM

I think the sky is actually the limit if you think about what Gatcoin can achieve with loyalty cards.
Just some European and US partners and it will through the roof.

yes i think so too, but they need a good marketing team and good partnerships with some big names in europe at least, to be successfull very fast.

go for amazon Smiley lalala wishful thinking >< i know.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:26:47 PM

Those examples of mass surveillance for oppression, despite the deep imprints they have left in history, are symptoms of an unsolved fundamental economic problem in the world: resource scarcity.

but the question for me arises whether scarcity is exclusively a problem? Without scarcity, much of the incentives that drive innovation, efficiency and performance would be gone. Scarcity is probably good and bad at the same time. Would you agree with that?

Some of life's biggest achievements have been made in the face of adversity such as cold, hunger and poverty. The saying goes "necessity is the mother of invention". It is ingrained in all of life to struggle for survival, not only of individuals, nor of mere groups or even species. All of life is connected, some commensalistic, others mutualistic and yes, there are also parasites. One could wonder, what is the reason life wants to survive? What is the next goal, if there is any? I do not know the big picture, and I too am a life form subject to survival instinct, therefore I can not objectively answer whether scarcity is good and bad at the same time.

You have to remember the majority of human's current world economy is based on infinite growth. The resources on earth are finite, therefore infinite growth is unsustainable.

The consumer in me says give me those GATCOINS Wink

There are some very interesting videos from Milton Friedman to be found on youtube about resources. In his opinion - and he explains that very well - resources are not finite. I can't remember the exact name of the video or the topic, but I remember that his words were quite convincing and they go into the direction of what you just said about "necessity is the mother of invention". It's even worth looking many of the videos, it is a really interesting series of Q&A during all the lectures he held as a professor.

Great, now I am up against a Nobel prize winner.

If there is one thing that is infinite in the universe, it is the never-ending debate between cornucopians and malthusians.

I am simply going by the physical definition of infinite: there are not enough atoms on earth and in the sun for infinity. I am aware that that is not very relevant for our lifetime.

I would have more to say about the subject, but I am afraid we will derail this thread about blockchain powered consumer loyalty programs.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:38:35 PM

To come back to the demo, a lot of you were talking about. They said on Telegram that they are already showing the demo at HK Fintech, CCIC, Bitcoin.com etc but won't release it before the presale. But they already shared 2 screenshots from the demo.

Good to know there is a working product? Too bad the screenshots don't say much about the application.

i really hope that the demo would be ready before the pre sale starts. screenshots are nice but i need something working at least ><"
I hope they will make a video to show us all things you can do with the app. Would be very interesting for potential investors.

SEELE^^01

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:50:01 PM

I hope they will make a video to show us all things you can do with the app. Would be very interesting for potential investors.

yes, in fact, everything you can give which is working and is a proof of concepts will influence all investors for sure!

GIVE US Smiley NOW
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:55:04 PM

I read it in this way, the user have 6 cappuccino tokens and he can redeem his cappuccino by showing the barcode to the merchant. As far as I understood the GAT system, if I have 1 cappuccino token but 0 caffè americano tokens and I want the latter so badly I can exchange cappuccino to americano in the GAT exchange (if 1 cappuccino = 1 americano) or sell my cappuccino token for GAT tokens

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:07:03 PM

I'm not up-to-date with the latest news but is there meanwhile a demo available?

since nobody answered this yet i qoute it because im interested in that too

The demo will be online just before the ICO, no pre-ICO, in December, so you could check the platform before investing, its actually a good move that shos transparency, that is why I think this project will be a success Cheesy.
Yes  if they could release demo before ico . It will be a different story . More trust more funds

A demo would change a lot. But they are working on it.
I would expect a demo before the ICO, the app is under developments so I'm sure it would be release in the month november.

Gatcoin is a great project and will be succesfull, I'm sure about that.
Keep this up team! Great work
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:21:30 PM

Would be better for investors, but it's quite rare nowadays ;
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:35:21 PM

I hope that they will release demo. I will be much more sure about investing in this ico
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:51:11 PM

I agree they should do a video of what they have till now, its at least something and if they are worried they dont have enough programed yet, they should just show whatever is working.

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:52:01 PM

Something is bugging me about that review:

The company cites immaturity of the Ethereum network as a primary risk. This is not entirely unfounded, given the long-standing challenges facing Ethereum’s mainstream development. The Ethereum network has already been prone to significant processing delays due to extremely high volumes. It seems like Gatcoin’s success would exacerbate processing delays on the network, especially if mass adoption is achieved. To date, it is unclear how or if the Ethereum community can resolve these issues.

The author does not take the high-speed Super Large Ledgers into account which separate the Merchant Token transactions from the Ethereum network. The risks outlined in the whitepaper pertain to GATCOIN transations mainly. I concede the GATCOIN platform being a D-app on Ethereum could be vulnerable, and I am not sure to what degree the Merchant Token networks can continue to run autonomously in the event Ethereum underperforms.

However, the Ethereum Byzantium upgrade has cleared up Ethereum network congestions and lowered the transaction fees dramatically. And there are even more upgrades in the pipeline.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:49:44 AM

One more step forward in the right direction for Gatcoin, It will be even better when we make your Demo available, I hope so, the moment seems more conducive to Alts and related investments, the Team is wise enough to see this and accelerate a few steps
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:25:46 AM

i think gatcoin is very faster growing community interested because gatcoin project strategy in very interested and promising. users can use this technology very easily and coupon can be create in minutes so that companies or local stores use them very happily. no need to wait too much.
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:13:25 AM

Pre-sale will be in 2 days? Which % of all tokens avaliable for pre-sale?

I lost track of this ICO, what are the discounts offered for Pre-Sales? And did any coins get sold in private pre sales?

They have 20% bonus and price per token 0.2$. And 15,000,000 tokens avaliable for pre-sale. But which % of all tokens this?

wouldbe interesting because if too many investors buy at big bonuses it has anegative impact on the ico

Every project has their initial dump right when they hit the exchange. Investors like to invest. The smartest and most successful have an exit strategy. If that means buying at a discount and selling for huge profit first chance they get, them good for them. If the project has support and is delivering on their promises, the negative impact is temporary.

Agree completely, these discount infact are a double edge sword, from one side you want big investors but also small one. If the discountes are too big and require too much cash the small investor will bail. Unless the project is extremely solid. In this case 20% is pretty much standard.

There is a private sale allocation that features a 35% bonus but comes with a 6 month lock up period where tokens can not be traded

I hope that they will release demo. I will be much more sure about investing in this ico

Demo is not quite live yet but if you join our telegram https://t.me/gatcoin you can see some screenshots!

Reminder that our Pre-sale goes live in just over 24 hours at 12:00 UTC we were just in Korea where interest was heavy from some serious crypto investors. If you want to secure that 20% bonus I would get in early!

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:57:45 AM

i think gatcoin is very faster growing community interested because gatcoin project strategy in very interested and promising. users can use this technology very easily and coupon can be create in minutes so that companies or local stores use them very happily. no need to wait too much.

I think is mostly because they already have a client willing to use the platform after ICO, and it's a huge market, the Asian market, which for now will concentrate in Japan, so after the ICO, there will be demand, though low at the beginning, but will increase over time.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:59:35 AM

Hello just want to share if anyone is looking for more video interviews.

I got this from the telegram group

An interview with the CEO , Simon : https://youtu.be/XPYPMkiziFc
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:23:59 AM

Pre-sale will be in 2 days? Which % of all tokens avaliable for pre-sale?

I lost track of this ICO, what are the discounts offered for Pre-Sales? And did any coins get sold in private pre sales?

They have 20% bonus and price per token 0.2$. And 15,000,000 tokens avaliable for pre-sale. But which % of all tokens this?

wouldbe interesting because if too many investors buy at big bonuses it has anegative impact on the ico

Every project has their initial dump right when they hit the exchange. Investors like to invest. The smartest and most successful have an exit strategy. If that means buying at a discount and selling for huge profit first chance they get, them good for them. If the project has support and is delivering on their promises, the negative impact is temporary.

Agree completely, these discount infact are a double edge sword, from one side you want big investors but also small one. If the discountes are too big and require too much cash the small investor will bail. Unless the project is extremely solid. In this case 20% is pretty much standard.

There is a private sale allocation that features a 35% bonus but comes with a 6 month lock up period where tokens can not be traded

Demo is not quite live yet but if you join our telegram https://t.me/gatcoin you can see some screenshots!

Reminder that our Pre-sale goes live in just over 24 hours at 12:00 UTC we were just in Korea where interest was heavy from some serious crypto investors. If you want to secure that 20% bonus I would get in early!

Cool, still loking forward to try the app myself but for the moment that will do Smiley
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:44:35 AM

Hello just want to share if anyone is looking for more video interviews.

I got this from the telegram group

An interview with the CEO , Simon : https://youtu.be/XPYPMkiziFc

Thanx for sharing, but the quality of this video is very low. It hurt my eyes and ears. I hope they come with something better! I like how active youtube channels are in interviewing crypto CEOs.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: