Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:27:31 PM

Ah now I get it, GATCOIN is an erc20 and it will always be an erc20, merchants tokens instead are issued on GAT system which will have its own blockchain ( with SSL tech). Now that I'm understanding the concept I think this is a good idea , you can move discounts vouchers, loyalty points etc... to a new level, with some kind of "interoperability" between retailers

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:11:54 PM

If gatcoin has just only a big brand as partner, the value of the project will reach the moon. Imagine whoopercoin for Burger King managed by gatcoin, the value of that kind of use is incredible.
I think Whoopercoin for Burger King can not be managed by Gatcoin, because it is based on Waves platform, and Gatcoin on Eth. Waves makes it very easy for merchants to create their own tokens for consumers and it costs them only 1 Wave. So Gatcoin should act fast so that they didn't follow Burger King Smiley
I think just focus on small restaurant, spa, shop, coffee is better. They are just small company so they will not make their own blockchain token. so gatcoin platform is better for them
agree with you, project gatcoin platform is better for them,
because such small companies will not create their own currency, it's easier to use something that is proven and reliable!

Well ERC- 20 token is proven and reliable and takes less than 30 minutes to create, even for a tech newbie. Actually, GATcoin is an ERC-20 token. So........ right. Mindless shilling!
customer create token for what? I think they will have a easy way for small restaurant, spa, shop, franchise connect their platform. just wait demo if you curious
Creating tokens will replace physical loyalty cards which will be especially great for smaller stores. Now they will be able to rewards their customers without any hassle
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:13:42 PM

Do you have any plans where to extend your businesses first? I guess you have a lot of area in Asia covered and some in Turkey and USA from SK Planet involvement. When are you planing to come to Europe? I guess you are focusing on big merchants or you will try with everyone with potential?  

With the partnership with SK Planet, we are focusing the launch in the Japanese market but have the capacity to grow globally. We are in discussions with other major retailers so that we can increase the reach of the GATCOIN network. We are confident through our hard efforts and organic growth that other merchants will also soon join the GAT System.

Japanese market will be great to focus on!
This market is huge and a great start Smiley. Thanks a lot ben_GAT for answering all our questions.

Always nice to see an active dev in this thread.
Investors like it and give us users trust. Great work.

Keep it up!
agree, Japan is a good start. country of innovation and creativity. recently conducted ICO - vibehub , they also planned to conclude contracts first with Japanese firms .. although their coin has not yet entered the stock exchange, has already made x7 of ICO price.
I think GATCOIN will wait for a similar scenario
ben_GAT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:16:22 PM

Do you have any plans where to extend your businesses first? I guess you have a lot of area in Asia covered and some in Turkey and USA from SK Planet involvement. When are you planing to come to Europe? I guess you are focusing on big merchants or you will try with everyone with potential?  

With the partnership with SK Planet, we are focusing the launch in the Japanese market but have the capacity to grow globally. We are in discussions with other major retailers so that we can increase the reach of the GATCOIN network. We are confident through our hard efforts and organic growth that other merchants will also soon join the GAT System.

This market is huge and a great start Smiley. Thanks a lot ben_GAT for answering all our questions.

Keep it up!

Thanks for the kind words FIEX  Smiley
Happy to answer all questions as best as I can. We will try to have at least one person from the team on here 24/7 so please keep the questions coming!
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:42:56 PM

I don't see on the site what will be the maximum and minimum cap?
When will the price be announced in ETH?
ben_GAT

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:49:44 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 08:41:16 PM by ben_GAT

I don't see on the site what will be the maximum and minimum cap?
When will the price be announced in ETH?

Great question. The public sale will begin on October 28th and the USD:ETH exchange rate will be fixed 24 hours prior to sale. This first round will issue 33% of all GAT Coins which means 66,666,666 GAT Coins. They will be priced at US$0.20 each.

Second round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins priced at US$0.30 each.
Final round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins at priced at US$0.40 each.

Smallest payment accepted will be 0.1 ETH. We are still discussing a maximum limit but it will be in the order of millions of USD.
mirx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

Ah now I get it, GATCOIN is an erc20 and it will always be an erc20, merchants tokens instead are issued on GAT system which will have its own blockchain ( with SSL tech). Now that I'm understanding the concept I think this is a good idea , you can move discounts vouchers, loyalty points etc... to a new level, with some kind of "interoperability" between retailers
So if I understood correctly, consumer gets some merchant tokens from restaurant and if he doesn't need them he trades them on gatmarket for merchant tokens from say retail store.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:06:04 PM

Yes, thanks to the internal exchange system, now you could simply trade your own loyalty points, rewards, discounts tokens, etc. for others that are from another shop, if you don't want a discount in fruits or meat, but you want one in clothes or drinks, you could trade it, and BAM, you could get your discount in another retailer, as long as that retailer has a token inside the exchange Cheesy, I like it very much Cheesy.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:07:24 PM

how many tier price will be for ICO? is that information already available?

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:10:14 PM

Idea seems interesting but I don't know if people will use this. Do you have to have this app open all the time like Pokemon Go?

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:13:09 PM

Yes, thanks to the internal exchange system, now you could simply trade your own loyalty points, rewards, discounts tokens, etc. for others that are from another shop, if you don't want a discount in fruits or meat, but you want one in clothes or drinks, you could trade it, and BAM, you could get your discount in another retailer, as long as that retailer has a token inside the exchange Cheesy, I like it very much Cheesy.

If I understood correctly you also can trade Gatcoins on 'normal' exchanges instead of buying other merchant tokens. Right?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:28:35 PM

If I understood correctly you also can trade Gatcoins on 'normal' exchanges instead of buying other merchant tokens. Right?

Off course you can.
Gatcoin will be added on exchanges where you can trade your tokens. Exchanges are needed for the price of the tokens Smiley.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:29:55 PM

Yes everything is correct (can trade Gatcoins on 'normal' exchanges)
I think after a successful launch of the platform, good exchanges will want to see in the composition GATCOIN
Sharma (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:30:18 PM

am going to keep bumping this post till i recieve a clear and concise answer that makes sense rather than constant shills to bury the post but Again, most companies might not be blockchain savvy yet but a quick Google search on creating ERC token will show the steps involved and it's not that complicated. It takes less than 30 mins to create one. I have created several tokens and am not that technically inclined, so it would makes sense that companies actually interested in blockchain will easily  learn the process.
 So, my question is how does GATCOIN plan to stay viable 6mths - 1yr down the line as most individuals find out that solidarity is not rocket science and most of this scripts can be easily created or emulated. Why will companies subcontract GATCOIN ( a company using ERC 20) to create a token for them when it takes less than 30 mins to create your own ERC 20 token.

Companies like embermine offer identical service and actually have three airdrops currently occuring and yet they having a tough time gaining foothold in the market cos the service is nothing unique. So how does GATCOIN intend to make this a viable coin for long term holders?
I think it is irrelevant what platform a company use to create their coin or weather it is erc20 or something else.What is important is why would they create a coin for themself and GATcoin will give them that reason.A user can exchange company A coins for company B coin or trade them on GATcoin market.Why you think sk planet chose GATcoin instead of ,as you say,create their own coin?What would they have done by creating a erc20 token that has no purpose?
You mentioned embermine,are you there paid shill or what?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:38:01 PM

Yes off course gatcoin will be tradable on exchanges. Its really important for the value of the project, and trust me with the possibility of gatcoin the value of the project will be very high. So disruptive, gatcoin can open the crypto market to regular brand.
greatteager

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:45:35 PM

how many tier price will be for ICO? is that information already available?

GAT Coins which means 66,666,666 GAT Coins. They will be priced at US$0.20 each.

Second round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins priced at US$0.30 each.
Final round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins at priced at US$0.40 each.
Rigorous

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:57:54 PM

Did any other posters here get contacted by a team member from Alloy or was it just me? Alloy could be considered a competitor, although they don't have exactly the same purpose as GATCOIN. As far as I know GATCOIN is more suitable for launching new campaigns whereas Alloy is focused on retrofitting existing reward programs.
Nargiza

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:00:45 PM

Hi, very interesting project but I wonder how you will attract other companies and small Retails take part in?
mirx

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:12:44 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 05:46:56 PM by mirx

Did any other posters here get contacted by a team member from Alloy or was it just me? Alloy could be considered a competitor, although they don't have exactly the same purpose as GATCOIN. As far as I know GATCOIN is more suitable for launching new campaigns whereas Alloy is focused on retrofitting existing reward programs.
I have not got contacted. Some other competitors were also mentioned above. So what is a competitive advantage of Gatcoin project? i think it is already existing clients, SLL technology, airdpops of merchant tokens (targeted airdrops).
greatteager

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:25:29 PM

Keep it up!
agree, Japan is a good start. country of innovation and creativity. recently conducted ICO - vibehub , they also planned to conclude contracts first with Japanese firms .. although their coin has not yet entered the stock exchange, has already made x7 of ICO price.
I think GATCOIN will wait for a similar scenario
Sounds promising, Japan is the most developed country in the world in terms of the latest technologies, and the crypto-currencies in it are becoming commonplace. Project GATCOIN will be popular in Japan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: