Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

I have heard that WeChat mobile app is so omnipresent in China, it has replaced a lot of standalone apps. It started as a chat app, then it branched out with mobile payments.

Does GATCOIN consider integrating with WeChat?

Very intersting question. When I was in China, alsmost no one dont have facebook, but all people have WeChat  Roll Eyes

I do not know how big WeChat is in Hong Kong where GATCOIN is located, and Japan probably does not use it. But the Chinese market is big enough to be worthwhile too I think Wink

they definitely should take that into consideration. any further development on this front would be beneficial.
I heard about WeChat before but I didn't think that this app is so popular in China. This will be good movie to integrate this app on Gitcoin Cheesy

I posted an article before about Sk Japan is trying to get Chinese tourists with gatcoin. If wechat is really that popular on China, then it will serve their purposes. But of course there is no official news about it, we are just speculating I guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:22:08 AM

I have heard that WeChat mobile app is so omnipresent in China, it has replaced a lot of standalone apps. It started as a chat app, then it branched out with mobile payments.

Very intersting question. When I was in China, alsmost no one dont have facebook, but all people have WeChat  Roll Eyes

I do not know how big WeChat is in Hong Kong where GATCOIN is located, and Japan probably does not use it. But the Chinese market is big enough to be worthwhile too I think Wink

they definitely should take that into consideration. any further development on this front would be beneficial.
I heard about WeChat before but I didn't think that this app is so popular in China. This will be good movie to integrate this app on Gitcoin Cheesy
WeChat is extremly popular in china everybody uses it. You can even pay with the app. It's a combination of Whatsapp and facebook.
Wechat is very popular and almost every one have it in china , I have noticed that some project lately make a bounty for just wechat , To be honest anything related to china should be considered the market is too big with a lot of potential .
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:24:34 AM

Very intersting question. When I was in China, alsmost no one dont have facebook, but all people have WeChat  Roll Eyes

WeChat is extremly popular in china everybody uses it. You can even pay with the app. It's a combination of Whatsapp and facebook.
Wechat is very popular and almost every one have it in china , I have noticed that some project lately make a bounty for just wechat , To be honest anything related to china should be considered the market is too big with a lot of potential .

Maybe because of their unofficial ban on U.S. apps and brands. China, India and all of the southeast asia is a giant tech industry, dominating it is not that easy.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:39:10 AM

Very intersting question. When I was in China, alsmost no one dont have facebook, but all people have WeChat  Roll Eyes

they should act fast. it wont take long before facebook buys this wechat and integrates it into his fb messanger app.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:48:32 AM

Yes i think gatcoin can be well implemented in Asia. For exemple the Chinese market is really huge and can easily adopt a platform like gatcoin. Gatcoin can gain a lot of partner in these countries to spread the business and become really big.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:49:49 AM

they should act fast. it wont take long before facebook buys this wechat and integrates it into his fb messanger app.

lol... read about China internet and politics. They have own "google" - Baidu, own "facebook, viber" - WeChat and etc. And they dont need sell anything
I lived 1 mounth in China.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:53:35 AM

You are joking or out of your mind. Cheesy WeChat is from Tencent, which has a $424 Billion market cap while Facebook has a $501 Billion market cap. Tencent is no small fry, they go head to head. Tencent selling WeChat would be like Facebook selling their Facebook app.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:04:59 PM

Yes, WeChat is like whatsapp and facebook for the Chineses market. And Rigorous is right, Japan isn't using WeChat, it's a Chinese thing because of the problematic/restrictions with facebook etc. in China.

Japan has their own messanger -> Line, which is super popular and nearly everyone is using it, while South Korea also has an own messanger -> KakaoTalk.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:05:32 PM

You are joking or out of your mind. Cheesy WeChat is from Tencent, which has a $424 Billion market cap while Facebook has a $501 Billion market cap. Tencent is no small fry, they go head to head. Tencent selling WeChat would be like Facebook selling their Facebook app.

it seems, that he dont know, what is is WeChact and what is this China  Grin

China have a huge market, and they have almost every own copie. look to Baidu, WeChact or NEO and this list is unlimited.
I hope Gatcoin will oriented to China market.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

Yes, WeChat is like whatsapp and facebook for the Chineses market. And Rigorous is right, Japan isn't using WeChat, it's a Chinese thing because of the problematic/restrictions with facebook etc. in China.

Japan has their own messanger -> Line, which is super popular and nearly everyone is using it, while South Korea also has an own messanger -> KakaoTalk.

Still, if you look at this article again it would make sense to make a partnership with wechat.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sk-planet-japan-to-launch-geo-targeted-crypto-currencies-to-attract-booming-chinese-tourists-300532338.html

But if they can make that partnership after they start to work in China it would become more logical, if japans was using wechat too, then it would be different. But they are using line apparently.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

lol, never would have thought that they are so huge Oo" i thought wechat is just a little app, done by some devs and gained huge popularity. guess i was wrong Smiley
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:15:52 PM

https://www.gatcoin.io/sk-planet-japan-aims-to-capitalise-on-bukagai-using-gatcoins-blockchain-driven-branded-loyalty-points-program-and-targeted-mobile-branding/ nice article for GATCOIN in japan.

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

Well I hope merchants around the world will know the value and potential of GATCOIN platform as a compliment to their businesses. This could be a disruption on contemporary rewards program.
this is depend on their marketing team. they need to do a lot of work to make gatcoin become popular

They already have the Asian Market, that will make marketing the product to the rest of the world easier, because the successful use in Asia, so with time, it will go to the world, and competitors will appear to get first in a region, like America or Europe, following Gatcoin Example.

If this is the case, then I will not wonder if GATCOIN will one day become a global trademark as a formidable rewards platform.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:29:56 PM

Well I hope merchants around the world will know the value and potential of GATCOIN platform as a compliment to their businesses. This could be a disruption on contemporary rewards program.
this is depend on their marketing team. they need to do a lot of work to make gatcoin become popular

They already have the Asian Market, that will make marketing the product to the rest of the world easier, because the successful use in Asia, so with time, it will go to the world, and competitors will appear to get first in a region, like America or Europe, following Gatcoin Example.

If this is the case, then I will not wonder if GATCOIN will one day become a global trademark as a formidable rewards platform.

It's definitely possible! I feel like crypto has a place in every aspect of everyday life, retail, banking, research, etc.

cantdecide

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

Still, if you look at this article again it would make sense to make a partnership with wechat.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sk-planet-japan-to-launch-geo-targeted-crypto-currencies-to-attract-booming-chinese-tourists-300532338.html

But if they can make that partnership after they start to work in China it would become more logical, if japans was using wechat too, then it would be different. But they are using line apparently.

Yes, a partnership with WeChat would be pretty nice, when they are entering the Chinese market. I wonder if they could get benefits by partnering with Line or Kakaotalk ...Probably not as these apps are not used for payments, beside app intern ones.

If they could get WeChat into the boat, it would be a really big partnership again.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:03:13 PM

Yes, a partnership with WeChat would be pretty nice, when they are entering the Chinese market. I wonder if they could get benefits by partnering with Line or Kakaotalk ...Probably not as these apps are not used for payments, beside app intern ones.

If they could get WeChat into the boat, it would be a really big partnership again.

Hmmm Embarrassed Embarrassed Is it real now to invest in Chinese market? Are you sure you won't lose your money?
cantdecide

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:08:20 PM

Hmmm Embarrassed Embarrassed Is it real now to invest in Chinese market? Are you sure you won't lose your money?

No one said they are entering now Tongue It's just speculation about what could be useful in future.

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:34:37 PM

No they will not because wechat is from china and supported by their government I think they will not sell it to a country abroad. Chinese people like to use their own products.

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:46:06 PM

i see few other competition pooping up in reward sectors but i think GATCOIN is going to be first and accepted in mainstream since some partnership already established.

there is no project like gatcoin. gatcoin strategy and uniqueness is amazing. what they offer and i think most active in japan and worldwide. there is use merchants and other offering stores online and local community. 

There are no such projects yet, so it will be interesting to see how GATCOIN will grow. But the presence of partners already provides a perspective for distribution in Japan, and this is a significant market.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:48:26 PM

All these partnerships looks great!
But maybe GATCOIN has something else in mind? If so, please devs fill in Cheesy

I'm waiting for a new big announcement from GATCOIN
Keep us updated, even little news is nice news for the community who is very excited about this!
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: