Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:32:22 AM

I think this project is ambitious.

I don't want to wait this one out but I really wish the team offered an airdrop. I suspect I will wait to get in after we are in some good exchanges. I am onboard but at the movement I do not think we are going to see this go boom right out of the gate.

An Airdrop would be a great way for GATcoin to get a wide community. Yes a big part of the people who get it dump it, but the name will get out there. if people had it once, they are more likely to get it in the future, since they are already familiar with the coin and wallet. Also people value things the own higher then things they dont own, so the airdropped coins can increase the value of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:54:31 AM

I have great confidence in Japanese projects. So I think this project will succeed
Is this the Japanese project? It's Chinese, it's just going to be launched in the Japanese market.

Whilst much of the team has a China connection they are not a Chinese team and GATcoin is registred in Hong-Kong, so it's not subject to the same regulations as a Chinese.

Yes. most of team from China. Hong-Kons officially China... But this is former colony of UK.. may be they have different law.. Im not sure  Huh
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:19:31 AM

I have great confidence in Japanese projects. So I think this project will succeed
Is this the Japanese project? It's Chinese, it's just going to be launched in the Japanese market.

No it's not a Japanese project. It's a Hong Kong that not only will start in Japan, but according to my information it will be all over Asia. Their partner is big in Japan but I've read that they are present all over the Asian market. So it could become big pretty fast.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:02:27 AM

Just thinking the beauty of this project is that merchants will have less worries in implementing a rewards system according to their  preference. No need for additional infrastructures Smiley Blockchain will paved the way.

Dont forget that Gatcoin will provide platform, internal exchange and probably some support for them. I know some similar projects outside of blockchain and they are doing quite good and now imagine how much more possibilities opens for you on blockchain.

Additionally, I think customers will be enticed to spend more on merchants using the platform as they can maximize their rewards within the GATCOIN's platform with less hassles.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:05:45 AM

Yes the really great features of gatcoin will be the simplicity to use the platform for merchant and the flexibility. Its really important for that kind of market, where no crypto users will have to start using it, simplicity will really help.
a simplicity of use in my opinion may attract also new user that are not yet so comfortable with crypto transactions/crypto world newbie...
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

Gift Tokens: used as gift vouchers to send to friends and family

For which goods this tokens we will can using?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:33:05 AM

Just thinking the beauty of this project is that merchants will have less worries in implementing a rewards system according to their  preference. No need for additional infrastructures Smiley Blockchain will paved the way.

Dont forget that Gatcoin will provide platform, internal exchange and probably some support for them. I know some similar projects outside of blockchain and they are doing quite good and now imagine how much more possibilities opens for you on blockchain.

Additionally, I think customers will be enticed to spend more on merchants using the platform as they can maximize their rewards within the GATCOIN's platform with less hassles.

Yes and the best thing with all of this is that the rewards they get from buying at one merchant can be traded for vouchers from an other merchant.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:33:20 AM

Whilst much of the team has a China connection they are not a Chinese team and GATcoin is registred in Hong-Kong, so it's not subject to the same regulations as a Chinese.

so what is it now? chinese or japanese?
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:37:30 AM

I coin that will be used as business gifts, extra bonus on peoples earnings, I like the idea.
If the project can make it all the way I think the ledger wallet as a gift could be a nice added value to the whole idea.
Imagine getting a ledger wallet from your employer as a bonus, with some cash on it to spend... who wouldn't love such a gift.
Following as from now on.. good luck!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ben_GAT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:08:36 AM

GATCOIN is neither Chinese nor Japanese. While some members of our team are ethnically Chinese or of Chinese descent, we are based out of Hong Kong (not mainland China). We have close business connections with Japan as well which is why we're launching the product in Japan in partnership with SK Planet Japan.

More information on our structure and team can be found in the white paper here:
https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170919v2-Whitepaper-EN.pdf
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:09:27 AM

I would like to know, there seems to be some misunderstanding. Moreover it's quite common to have a company in Hong kong for fiscal reasons.
ben_GAT

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

I read some of you talking about smart contracts but we don't know if the GAT blockchain will have smart contracts. In fact I wanna know when the entire blockchain's documentation will be released

not sure if they're necessary since Gatcoin controls everything about any tokens minted for their customers.

Exactly, there's no need for smart contracts, they just need to mint tokens based on merchant's demands. I don't see merchants manage directly all their tokens

The purpose of smart contracts in GATCOIN will mainly be to help merchants control the use and expiration of their Merchant Tokens. So if they want to issue a promotion for a certain period of time before the Tokens expire, this will be done through the smart contracts. Another reason why we think this is such a great solution!

So, as asked before, will the merchants be able to change the conditions of their tokens after their creation or do they have to burn them all and issue new tokens?

We are designing the system to be as user-friendly (and company-friendly) as possible. To this end, we want to allow merchants to be able to update the terms of their promotions if necessary without having to burn all tokens.
ben_GAT

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:20:31 AM

I read some of you talking about smart contracts but we don't know if the GAT blockchain will have smart contracts. In fact I wanna know when the entire blockchain's documentation will be released

not sure if they're necessary since Gatcoin controls everything about any tokens minted for their customers.

Exactly, there's no need for smart contracts, they just need to mint tokens based on merchant's demands. I don't see merchants manage directly all their tokens

The purpose of smart contracts in GATCOIN will mainly be to help merchants control the use and expiration of their Merchant Tokens. So if they want to issue a promotion for a certain period of time before the Tokens expire, this will be done through the smart contracts. Another reason why we think this is such a great solution!

Smart contracts on the new chain? How they will be compiled? Solidity? Viper? A new program language like Plutus (when Cardano team will deploy it) maybe?

We will use Solidarity to compile smart contracts for the beta demo. But will likely use something different for the final release version.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:25:32 AM

Reward systems always are very profitable for merchants because they are cheap advertisements and people buy things they don't essentially need.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:48:06 AM

GATCOIN is neither Chinese nor Japanese. While some members of our team are ethnically Chinese or of Chinese descent, we are based out of Hong Kong (not mainland China). We have close business connections with Japan as well which is why we're launching the product in Japan in partnership with SK Planet Japan.

More information on our structure and team can be found in the white paper here:

Thanks a lot for clearing this out.
A mixed team is always nice Wink, glad GATcoin will be launched in Japan. Really like that crypto market. Smart move!

Is it possible to explain what SK Planet Japan will do for Gatcoin in what time period?
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:02:36 AM

As far as I know GATCOIN will be operating on Japanese markets but it isn't Japanese company right? Where you will be incorporated?  Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:07:25 AM

As far as I know GATCOIN will be operating on Japanese markets but it isn't Japanese company right? Where you will be incorporated?  Smiley

Quote, you made already making answers to your questions.

They are based in Hong kong but they are Chinese or Chienese descent. They will be incorporated in Hong Kong but they will start with Japanese market.

A mixed team is always nice Wink, glad GATcoin will be launched in Japan. Really like that crypto market. Smart move!

Is it possible to explain what SK Planet Japan will do for Gatcoin in what time period?

Probably they will work with Sk Planet Japan's network.

cotoco.net/brandList/init

This brands customer relationship management will be worked on gatcoin.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

On this issue, everything is detailed on pages 32 and 33 of whitepaper..

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:18:57 AM

SKPJ and GATCOIN plan to roll out a complete suite of crypto-currency solutions for retailers in Japan covering loyalty programs, gift vouchers and pre-paid cash credits.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:27:53 AM

I found one fresh article, here is part of this:

"Chinese tourism is booming, with over 24 million arrivals to Japan in 2016. Bakugai, the Japanese word for Chinese 'explosive buying', hit over $13 billion USD last year," says Steve Lee, CEO of SK Planet Japan.  "We have an extensive network of retail stores, and getting them to spend is a strategic priority."

SK Planet Japan (SKPJ) will use GATCOIN's targeted A-DropTM technology to issue branded crypto-currencies to Chinese tourists. Tourists can use them to redeem beverage, fast food, and convenience store products in SKPJ's network of franchise partners.

"SKPJ coins can be traded in our ecosystem for GAT Coins, a publicly traded global crypto-currency" said Simon Cheong, Founder and CEO of GATCOIN. "This provides a way to monetize any retail coin issued on our platform. So, it is very much like sending tourists a bit of spending money to encourage them to walk into SKPJ's retail outlets" Mr. Cheong adds.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: